Chapter 164 Xiaoming Yuanzhen is dead and a freak!

In the middle of the night, Ah Qi wiped his face, looked at the bad teeth sleeping next to him, sighed silently, and finally got up uneasy, and moved quickly without making a sound. Da Shi, who was originally asleep, opened his eyes instantly, and said in a low voice: "Are you going to see Ah Da?"

Ah Qi was stunned for a second, and said, "Bujia and the others are asleep, and I'll walk around the entrance of the cave."

Bad teeth tidied up and put on shorts, it seemed that they were going to go together, Ah Qi's originally uncomfortable heart warmed up a lot. When the two of them left the bedroom door, they could hear the sound of the door opening. The two bedrooms stretched out their heads. Seeing Ah Qi's bad teeth, they immediately understood that everyone was awake.

When the five people saw it, they went out of the cave without discussing it. When they turned the corner, they thought that Bujia was asleep here, but they could see the faint light through the window and the sound of talking and pouring water in the cave. Ah Qi knocked on the door, and soon the iron door opened, Bujia opened the door, nodded to let the five people in, knowing that Ah Qi and the others would not be able to sleep tonight.

In the cave, Gao Ming was mixing hot water. Ah Da had a fever, and Xiao Bao would help him cool down, but he was sweating all over and needed to be wiped dry.

They nodded silently and did not speak. Gao Ming carried the water basin into the last bedroom. Everyone rested. There was no need to wake up the whole cave. Just keep the four of them to take care of them. Ah Qi Bad Tooth entered the guest room with strong wind, light rain and heavy rain. An oil lamp was placed on each bedside table, and Ah Da was covered with a soft cotton quilt. The breath exuding from his body was very silent.

Gao Ming put the basin on the bedside table, Bu Jia twisted the soft cotton cloth to wipe Ah Da's sweat, Ah Qi took it, Bu Jia handed it to Ah Qi without saying anything. When Ah Qi lifted the quilt, he could see that Ah Da's buttocks had been covered with medicine and wrapped in gauze, but the chubby Da Bao's mind remembered Ah Da's bloody appearance at night, and he finally finished wiping Ah Da's sweat. Ah Qi was also covered in sweat, Zheng Mao patted Ah Qi's shoulder, Ah Qi nodded, he didn't blame Zheng Mao at all, the law on the square stood there, Ah Da knew it and wanted to violate it, he No one is to blame.

Wen Xiaobao boiled the medicine, and when Ah Qi wiped off Ah Da's sweat, the medicine was ready. Ah Da had already fainted from the fever, and the medicine could not be poured in. Gao Ming was also dizzy from work. Seeing that he couldn't get it in, his mind was full of mouth-to-mouth feeding. He was thinking about who would feed Ah Da better, so Wen Xiaobao took out a needle and stuck it in Ah Da's back. One acupuncture point, Ah Da became conscious.

Gao Ming immediately inserted the bamboo tube into the medicine bowl and put it beside the bed. A Da was confused and Gao Ming inserted the bamboo tube into A Da's mouth. A Da had a fever and was short of water. No matter what the smell was, he sucked the bowl clean, and when the bowl was clean, Ada seemed to have exhausted all his strength, and fell asleep again.

Wen Xiaobao touched Ah Da's forehead, "The fever is gone, go back to sleep if you have nothing to do!"

Seeing that Ah Da was really fine, Ah Qi took everyone back home, and had to work tomorrow.

After staying up until midnight, Gao Ming Xiaobao went to bed, and Zheng Mao asked Bu Jia to go to bed too, and stayed by Ah Da's bed all night in a daze. Early in the morning, Xiaohe made breakfast, and after the big guys had eaten, Zhengmao took his people to work, while Wen Xiaobao, Gaoming Xiaohe and Qi and two children stayed in the cave.