Chapter 182 Surprise

In the evening of midsummer, the heat outside was still hard to dissipate, but the cool breeze was blowing in the black forest.

Wu Nuo used to be very envious of the tree holes of the monkey clan. After Bai returned to the Changhe tribe, he quietly used his free time to find a giant tree in the middle of the black forest that needed more than a dozen people to hug. At a height of one meter, the tree trunk was hollowed out little by little, and then a very beautiful and hidden cabin was built by using the surrounding branches.

The giant tree happened to be next to a small lake in the middle of the forest. It was originally occupied by ferocious beasts in the forest. After Bai came, the ferocious beasts immediately chose to run for their lives. Those who ran a little slower became Bai Dameow's. After-dinner snacks.

In the past ten years, the Changhe tribe has continued to expand, and various things have emerged one after another. The time Bai Damiao can spend with Wu Xiaonuo is very limited, and there is really not much time to spare to clean up this small wooden house. I have time to think about it. When he was busy, he couldn't find time for a year or so, so it had been 5 years since he planned to build a small wooden house for Wu Nuo and finished it this year.

Bai has almost no secrets in front of Wu Nuo. It is really a big test for Bai Damiao to secretly build the cabin without telling Wu Nuo for five years. A few days ago, the main project of the log cabin and the surroundings of the log cabin were finished. Bai finally couldn't bear it anymore, and asked Wu Nuo to play with him in the Black Forest mysteriously, and said that there was a small gift for him. give it to him.

For Wu Nuo, looking at the forest from a distance is indeed a good scenery, but when you really go into it, especially the forest in the primitive world, there are all kinds of poisonous snakes, insects, beasts and birds, and poisonous plants. It is easy to encounter danger if you are not careful. Although being with Bai Damiao can avoid various dangers to the greatest extent, Wu Nuo still prefers to stay at home comfortably. But looking at Bai Damiao's expectant eyes with a little complacency, and her beautiful tail wagging and wagging, Wu Xiaonuo agreed in a flash.

As for presents, Bai Damiao often brings them to him. Wu Nuo himself is not a particularly romantic person, so he doesn't care too much.

Wu Nuo realized how shocking this gift was when he actually came to the wooden house.

The wooden house is small and exquisite, covered with thick animal blankets, and the wooden tables and chairs in the house are all made by Bai himself, simple and unpretentious. The 'walls' around the wooden house were specially reserved by Bai as stepped wooden frames. He planted glowing mushrooms on the bottom and top wooden frames, and the small wooden house was illuminated by the dots of light. The light yellow light is very soft and warm. In other layers of the shelf, there are some daily toiletries and daily necessities, and there is a change of clothes in the small wooden box in the corner. There is also a large bouquet of beautiful wild flowers in the vase on the table, which is so beautiful that the breeze blows through the door opening Entering the cabin, the faint fragrance of flowers mixed with the fragrance of the trees themselves slowly spread out, the smell is very good.

Wu Nuo and Kara, the father and son's very similar eyes were round and round, and it took a long time to recover.

The cabin is so beautiful, both Wu Nuo and Kara like it very much.

At any rate, Wu Nuo is an adult, and in front of his son, he naturally had to be more reserved. Facing Bai Damiao's mouth, he took advantage of his fat son not paying attention, and quickly pecked on it. What a coincidence, Kara Turn your head to look straight. His ten-year-old baby face instantly burned red.