Chapter 168 Preparations for Xiao Ming's Wedding Banquet!

Xiao Le stood on the small stool and carefully placed her head on the wooden crib, staring curiously at the sleeping child in the crib with a pair of big round eyes.

"Does my brother Pudding look good? Is he still sleeping?" Xiao An, who was guarding the door and watching the wind, frequently looked at the crib, curious. He also wanted to watch pudding, but his younger brother said he would watch the pudding first and asked him to guard the goal, but why it took so long? "Brother, are you okay?"

"Wait a minute." Xiao Le stared at Pudding sleeping soundly on the bed with eyes full of curiosity, and didn't even bother to look at the door. There was a smile on the small and cute face, and he stretched out his fleshy short hands to the sleeping child on the bed, and when he was about to touch Pudding's face, he quickly shrank back, saying that Pudding was not in good health and could not be touched randomly. Immediately, he showed a reluctant and tangled expression.

The pudding that Gao Ming has carefully raised for five days can already open his eyes, but he is weak and sleeps all day long. Tomorrow is the wedding of Xiao He and Da Shi. Gao Ming is a busy chef. Starting from the kitchen, Bujiazheng Maolanda Sado Linzi Dashi and the others all went hunting to prepare food for tomorrow's big dinner. The iron fence at the entrance of the cave is closed. Although Xiaoan is like a monkey, Xiaole is sensible and well-behaved, and Xiaoan listens to Xiaole's words very much. I started to assign tasks to Xiaoan, Xiaoan was in charge of the wind, and he was responsible for 'taking care' of Pudding's little brother.

Xiao Le has long forgotten to take a quick look at everyone who discussed with Xiao An just now, and now he is concentrating on looking at Pudding who is sleeping. He dare not poke Pudding, and said in a soft voice: "Pudin Pudding, I am Xiao Brother Le, why have you been sleeping?"

Pudding, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, moved his mouth, and Xiao Le, who had been observing Pudding, suddenly bent his eyes and smiled happily, "Pudin, are you going to wake up?"

Pudding smashed his mouth and ignored Xiao Le, But Xiao Le was very happy, like a little adult, and said obediently: "Pudin, sleep well, I will play with you when you wake up." Carefully supported the wooden bed and got off the stool.

The little brother who guarded the wind was not at the entrance of the cave at all, his eyes were fixed on the crib, and when he saw his brother get off the small wooden stool, he ran over with short legs, shook his head happily and said, "It's my brother's turn, I Look at the pudding!"

Xiao Le, who had just interacted with her little brother, was very satisfied, but when she turned her head to look at her brother, the smile on her little face subsided, her brows were slightly frowned, and she nodded reluctantly after thinking about it for a while, "Okay But you don't want to disturb Pudding when he's sleeping, you can only take a look at him!"

Xiao An agreed to any conditions when she heard that Pudding could be seen, nodded and helped the wooden bed to step on the small stool, looking at the soft pudding with satisfaction The pudding is so small, it looks so soft and I don't know if it's delicious, I really want to kiss it, it must be soft...

"Okay, brother, come down!" Xiao Le stared at his brother Xiao An without blinking, and agreed for a while A small eye is a small eye, comparable to a timer.

Xiao An still wanted to take another look, but it could be seen that Pudding moved his mouth, fearing that he would disturb Pudding's sleep, he got off the stool in a hurry, too fast and careless, the whole person fell to the ground, Xiao Le wanted to help, Xiao An Standing up with excitement on his face, he happily shared the pudding with his brother, and he didn't feel like a fall at all!