Chapter 15 Xiao Minghai's Taste I, Know, Dao!

On the way down the mountain, Landa was still curious about the smell in the cave. Bujia silently held the bone knife and looked around. Gao Ming followed behind the two of them, staring at Bujia's back without leaving any traces. It didn't work for Bujia, at least Bujia felt that Gao Ming's sight seemed to burn through him.

Buga changed the hand holding the bone knife, reminding himself to stay awake now and not think about what happened in the cave just now.

The three of them set off early, and the cave they lived in was not far from the foot of the mountain, not halfway up the mountain in the true sense. There was a lot of dew in the morning, and the mountains here were not artificially built, and the weeds and bushes were dense. The three of them were already sweating and dewed at the foot of the mountain.

At this time, the sun was slowly rising, and Gao Ming estimated that it was just after nine o'clock. The orange sunlight shone on Buga's scarred body, and his tense muscles were full of strength. When Gao Ming got confused, he thought of Buga released in his hands in the morning, and couldn't help licking his lower lip. Male hormones are really fascinating!

Landa turned around and saw Gao Ming's extremely wretched side. Of course, Landa didn't know the meaning of the word "wretched", but thought Xiao Ming's appearance was strange. He whispered: "Brother Xiao Ming, are you thirsty?"

"No!" Gao Ming regained his adult appearance.

"But you were licking your lips just now..." Landa said with some hesitation.

Hearing this, Bujia glanced at Gao Ming, and Gao Ming who coughed a few times laughed, "My mouth is a little dry, I'm fine."

Yesterday they walked along the sea from the forest, and the road was a little farther away. Now they are facing the The sea is naturally closer. After Landa finished asking Gao Ming the question, the three fell silent again. Landa looked at his brother and Gao Ming, checking whether he had said something wrong, but he didn't say anything!

The weeds that were originally waist-length began to grow shorter, until the soles of my feet touched the sand. Gao Ming took off his shoes and hung them around his neck. The sand on the soles of his feet was not as hot as it had been baked at high temperature. It was warm to the soles of his feet, which was very comfortable.

Landa was running on the sandy ground, and when she was happy, she untied her leather skirt and ran naked. The silent and dull atmosphere just now was changed by Landa, and Bujia and Gao Ming were also much happier.

After playing at the seaside for a while, Landa obediently helped Gao Ming with his work. He was curious about the taste of salt for a long time. Who told Gao Ming to boast that there is nothing in the sky and nothing on earth, and they came here because of the salt. here.

Bujia unloaded the burden, and there were five stone bowls in it. His injuries had already healed, but there was another fierce scar on his shoulder.

Gao Ming knew that the easiest way to make sea salt was to dry it, and the most troublesome way was to cook it with fire. Gao Ming decided to come for both. The cooked ones are quick to take effect and can be received today. As for the dried ones, Gao Ming has never done it before and does not know how long it will take to dry them in such a weather.

The three of them worked in a division of labor. There were many big rocks along the beach, and the surface was uneven. Bujia was in charge of cleaning up the sunken stones, and then poured seawater on them, while Landa and Gao Ming were in charge of boiling sea water, and Gao Ming was in charge of the big stone basin. Landa is in charge of the big stone bowl.