Chapter 152 There must be something wrong with Xiaobao being so obedient! ! !

In the mountains, the temperature drops in the middle of the night, especially in the wild caves where there is no cave door and there is no smoke for a long time. More than a dozen men crowded into a cave. what?

Wen Xiaobao hasn't suffered much since he came to this world, he has always slept on a wooden bed, at least it is dry and warm, and his back is not shady. In the middle of the night, the icy cold air under his body penetrated into the bones, and Wen Xiaobao in his sleep seemed to have returned to the time when he was sleeping in the trenches, with his comrades and brothers who had died lying beside him. The artillery fire of the day seems to be still ringing in my ears at night, and I dare not sleep too soundly. Maybe an enemy artillery fire will attack me in my sleep.

Zheng Mao lowered his head and looked at Wen Xiaobao. A hunter who goes hunting all the year round, sleeps in a cave in the wild. He falls asleep very quickly and is also very alert when he sleeps. The hunters in the cave know the movement of a stick and firewood. , Familiar with the smell of the two people, breathing and rhythm, they didn't even open their eyes, but when they encountered an unfamiliar smell, they would wake up immediately. Zhengmao could feel that there was no strange smell, and he also knew that it was Wen Xiaobao who was beside him breathing rapidly, as if his rhythm had changed.

The fire was flickering, Wen Xiaobao happened to be asleep in the corner of the wall, half of his face was blocked by the fire, his eyes were closed tightly, his brows were furrowed, and his breathing was faster than before. Zhengmao had never seen this before. Wen Xiaobao looked like he was afraid.

What things scare you in your dreams? Zheng Mao's heart moved slightly, he raised his big palm and gently touched Wen Xiaobao's frowning brows, put his other hand around Wen Xiaobao's shoulder and took it into his arms. Fearing that the caveman lost him and his mother, he was always terrified, even in his sleep, fearing that he would never wake up again and freeze to death. Eminem just hugged himself like this, very warm, patting his back one after another.

Zhengmao followed suit, but Zhengmao, who had never done this before, had great strength in his hands. Even though he had slowed down his strength, Wen Xiaobao woke up even the dead with two consecutive taps.

As soon as they raised their eyes, their eyes just met, the light dimmed slightly, and the cave was very quiet except for the crackling of firewood. Zhengmao's throat was a little dry from being stared at, he swallowed, and said in a low voice: "I think you can't sleep well—"

Wen Xiaobao seemed to have never recovered from a dream. The cannon fire in his previous life shot straight at the trench where he hid. He could only watch the cannon fire at him, waiting for the next second of life. In the end, he didn't do many things, and he did a lot of things. He originally thought that if he really died on the battlefield, he would have nothing to love, but when death really came, he was still afraid.

Zheng Mao saw that Wen Xiaobao looked at him with wide eyes, but his eyes were not focused, that is, they were not in focus. Of course, Zheng Mao didn't know that Wen Xiaobao's eyes were out of focus, but he also knew that Wen Xiaobao was not in a good mood right now. , If you don't take the initiative to attack now, when will you attack! ?

Just now, Wen Xiaobao's arm was tightened, Zhengmao showed a smile that he thought he was particularly responsible, "I'll accompany you, don't be afraid!" He still slapped his hands again and again.

Wen Xiaobao was completely woken up by Zhengmao's two slaps, and Zhengmao rolled his eyes, "Slow down!" I didn't think so! As expected, he was sleepy, stretched out his hand and rubbed the center of his brows, "Stop patting, go to sleep!