Chapter 95 Xiao Mingqi, get well soon!

Xiao He ran to open the door, Gao Ming held the child in his hands, wrapped the leather tightly, hid in the corner and asked, "Who is it?

" The nest in the aisle, the whole body is covered with rain.

Gao Ming nodded, "Xiaohe, open the door."

Xiaohe opened the door with a gap, and said nervously with his pale face, "Sister Qi just gave birth, so I can't let the wind out."

"Hey!" Xiaohua exclaimed in a low voice. When the three of them arrived in the cave, there was a smell of blood. Xiao Hua hurried to the screen and saw Qi lying there with a bloodless face, as if she was not breathing. Qi.

There was hot water in the stove, and Bujia twisted the leather and handed it to Ah Qi Zhengmao to wipe off the rain. The boss in the cave was crying, and the second child in Gao Ming's arms was crying softly, like a kitten. Gao Ming felt distressed when he saw it. , skillfully fed and drank the older one, Gao Ming gave the younger one to Landa to hold, and he went to see how Qi was doing.

Duo Duo Amu shook her head, "After getting on the grass, the blood can't flow too slowly. Qi..."

Lin Zi's eyeballs moved, and Gao Ming looked sad. Could it be that Qi disappeared like this? But there is a needle but no thread, otherwise he pulled out his cotton trousers to see if he could pull out the cotton thread, and found the piece of cotton cloth.

Zhengmao Ah Qi sat by the fire, the two of them looked solemn, and guessed Qi's situation. Seeing that Gao Ming was holding a piece of cotton cloth in his hand, Ah Qi turned over the rattan frame he had carried over. The contents inside were all wet, and he found a thick piece of yellow soft leather under the pressure. Ah Qi slowly opened it, and the original thick The soft skin has turned pale yellow and is as thin as gauze.

Gao Ming stared at the thing in Ah Qi's hand, and suddenly said pleasantly: "Great! This can be used!" He stepped forward to take the thing in Ah Qi's hand, and seeing everyone looking at him, said: "This thing may save Qi's life." Fate!" The thing in his hand is like cotton thread, very thin and soft, if it is used for sutures, it will definitely be fine, but now it can only be used as a living horse doctor. Gao Ming held a thread end and pulled out a long, slender thread. There was hot water in the stove. Gao Ming scalded the thin thread. The thing was too small. Gao Ming was so concentrated that no one dared to take care of it. I took a small needle, took the thread in, turned around, took out the needle, put it on, and handed it to Ah Mu, saying, "Em uses this to sew up the wound, how about it?"

Duo Duo Ah Mu looked Shocked, he stammered: "I, I won't."

Gao Mingyuan wanted to follow Gang Qi's way of giving birth, and he said Doduo Amu would do it, but seeing Doduo Amu's trembling hands and those surprised eyes , I knew that Duo Duo Amu really couldn't do it. He lowered his head and looked at Qi, Gao Ming had a troubled expression on his face, the defense between men and women is not that important when it comes to life and death, but what Gao Ming was worried about was his handicraft. Shaking, not to mention sewing there.

"Xiao Hua, can you sew something?" Gao Ming turned his head and asked Xiao Hua who coaxed the child to sleep.

Xiao Hua was taken aback, and understood instantly, surprise flashed in her eyes at first, then she calmed down and said, "I'll come!" Sa Duo, who handed the child to one side, stood up and walked into the screen.

Gao Ming handed the stringed needles and threads to Xiao Hua, and he said on the sidelines: "Ah Mu is already on the grass, you can sew up the wound in a while."

Qi just tidied up her body quickly, but there was another blood stain underneath, and Xiao Hua squatted After looking at it for a while, he raised his head and said, "It's too dark, I can't see clearly that the wound is still covered with grass."