Chapter 73 Xiao Ming Stops Crying and Stands Up!

Gao Ming walked in a daze, not daring to think deeply. Once he let his head go blank, those wide-open eyes would appear, as if he remembered his appearance fiercely. This was the first time he killed someone. Now My mind was in chaos, I didn't dare to think about anything, and I relied on my own hands and feet.

At noon, Dashi's face was pale and pale. Gao Ming saw that Dashi's legs were trembling, and Bujia was not much better. He was terrified, but now he could only rely on him. Dashi looked like he might die at any time. Gao Ming immediately made a decision and said, "Let's find a cave to rest for a while. I'll make some hot soup for you two to drink before we go on our way."

Bujia coughed twice, his lips were colorless, and he turned his head to look Dashi nodded, and said, "I'm going to find a cave."

"Well, I'll go and see if there are any red eyes." Gu Gu wanted to boil water to pluck the hair, and the red eyes were peeled and roasted directly, and blood could be replenished. Gao Ming held the dagger to catch Red Eye, and Da Shi followed Bu Jia to find the hole.

Gao Ming was carrying a bamboo basket, his eyes were full of caution, he was holding the dagger to observe the traces of the grass, he saw the grass move, Gao Ming followed lightly, he saw the red eyes, he threw himself on the red grass As for the eyes, Gao Ming picked up his ears and looked at them, they were plump and quite big. Standing up and planning to go back, after a closer look, he was immediately surprised and said: "This, this can't be—"

They are just below the top of the mountain. Standing up and looking down, the green spreads to the other side of the mountain one by one. They didn't pass by this side when they came. This greenery is on the back of the mountain, a patch. Gao Ming was excited, and wanted to verify if it was the real one, so he ran a few steps quickly, and when he got to the side, he grabbed the root and rubbed it in his hands, it was really wheat! It is only the beginning of April, and the wheat is still green, and the malt is just beginning to emerge. A pinch is empty inside, and some have a little bit inside. After remembering the location, he didn't dare to stay any longer, so he returned the same way with the bamboo basket on his back.

When he arrived at the spot, Gao Ming saw Bu Jia waiting for him with a pale face, Gao Ming followed behind, the joy of discovering Mai Mai was suddenly diluted, if something happened to Bu Jiashi, what would he do with Mai?

The hole Bujia found was far away from the water source. Gao Ming knew it was because he was afraid that being too close to the water source would attract prey, and they couldn't cope with the current situation. The cave was very short, and he could only move around with his waist bent. As soon as Gao Ming entered, he saw that Dashi was already asleep. He looked at Bujia in fright, and whispered, "Dashi?"

"We must go back today," Bujia said.

Gao Ming suddenly understood the seriousness of the matter, and Dashi had to go back to see Qi in such a state, and he had to stay in bed to rest.

Don't talk nonsense, Gao Ming sprinkled the bloody grass at the entrance of the cave, wiped his red eyes on his neck, filled a bamboo tube with blood, and handed it to Bujia, "You and Dashi both drink some, I roasted the meat and we eat it on the way." After peeling off the skin, Gao Ming put it on a stick and roasted it half-cooked, and put the iron pot on the fire. Dashi drank blood and looked not much better. Gao Ming became nervous all of a sudden, handed a rabbit leg, and said, "You eat Dashi first, and I'll boil some hot water." Gao Ming took a piece of meat in his mouth , and the rest was given to Bujia, who was busy packing the leather and bamboo tubes himself, and put out the fire when the water was hot.

The water is warm, and it is not poured into a bamboo tube, but is held to drink. When they got to the mountainside, they could see their caves from a distance. Gao Ming was overjoyed, and when he turned around, he saw Dashi looking drowsy. Bujia gritted his teeth and resisted.

With a pain in his heart, Gao Ming felt guilty, if he hadn't been careless when collecting the ore, he wouldn't have caused this disaster. Holding the boulder in one hand, Gao Ming said: "Dashi, don't sleep, hold on! Let's go back to the cave!" Turning to look at Bujia, "You support the crutches, I hold the boulder, let's go back to the cave!" Hurry up and go!"

At the foot of the mountain, the sky was already dark, Dashi's whole body was pressed on Gao Ming, Gao Ming was so tired that he lost consciousness, and he was completely relying on inertia. From the foot of the mountain to the middle of the mountain, the road in front of us seems to be in the sky. Gao Ming is carrying a big rock that is taller than him and stronger than his own. On the ground, hands and feet softened, and the boulder also slid down. Gao Ming leaned close to Bujia, touched Bujia's nose with trembling fingers, felt the faint sound of breathing, Gao Ming gritted his teeth, and resisted: "Bujia is not allowed!" Sleep, don't sleep now!" Holding Buga's hand tightly, he retracted reflexively while trembling, Bujia will be fine.

One hand was carrying Buga, the other hand was carrying a boulder. Gao Ming moved with difficulty. The straw sandals of the two were grinding on the ground. Gao Ming dragged the two of them back all the way, but a few meters Gao Ming's legs trembled and his waist bent It's so powerful, gritting your teeth, nothing can happen to anyone! No one can die!

Talking about it all the way, it was already dark, and Gao Ming breathed a sigh of relief when he stepped onto the path on the mountainside where the entrance of the cave was located. In the darkness, there were faint figures moving in the distance, and he couldn't help shouting: "Come on! Landa! Sado!— ——"

Landa and Sado were kissing me outside the shed, and I heard Gao Ming's voice in the distance. Landa's face was filled with joy, and he said happily: "It's Brother Xiaoming! Brother Xiaoming and the others are back!"

Sado showed a silly smile on his face , Said: "Let's go there quickly." He took Landa's other hand and ran over quickly.

Landa ran a few steps, saw something was wrong, and said to Sado: "Go back to the cave and call someone over!"

Sado also saw clearly, and said to Landa: "Don't worry, I'll go, you go Call someone!" After saying that, he ran away. Landa looked at her arm bound with wooden boards, and quickly turned around and ran back.

"Brother Xiao Ming!" Sado rushed to Gao Ming's side, took the boulder with his arms, and carried it on his body. Gao Ming was hit by Sado, and his feet staggered. Seeing that Bujia was about to fall to the ground, he quickly put his arms around it , Saduo pulled out his hand and grabbed Gao Ming's arm. Lin Zilanda ran over from afar.

When Gao Ming saw the person coming, his legs went limp and he fainted.

Waking up again, Gao Ming's voice was dry, and he said in a low voice: "Bujia, Bujia."

"Brother Xiaoming, Brother Buga is fine." Xiao He moved to the bedside, brought hot water to Gao Ming's lips, and said: "Brother Xiao Ming, drink some hot water first. Brother Dashi and Brother Bujia are fine."

Gao Ming was still dizzy, and it took him two or three seconds to realize that the two of them were fine. "Where is Bujia?"

"Brother Bujia and Brother Dashi are sleeping next door. Sister Qi said to take care of you. I slept here last night so I can take care of you." Xiaohe stabilized his hand holding the bamboo tube , Said: "Brother Xiaoming, you drink the hot water first, and I will show you Brother Bujia."

Gao Ming's throat was dry and he heard that his hands were trembling and he couldn't hold the bamboo tube. When Xiaohe saw him, he fed Gao Ming and drank the hot water, which made Gao Ming feel much more comfortable. His arms were sore, his hands trembled disobediently, and his legs seemed to be useless. Xiao He helped Gao Ming get off the bed. Sado saw that he hit the handle, and went to the small hole next door. The person sleeps deeply with his eyes closed.

Qi and Linzi were not there, and Landa was boiling water with one arm. Seeing Gao Ming woke up, she stood up and said, "Sister Qi said that she wanted to find grass, and Brother Linzi accompanied her. I said I would go, and Sister Qi told me Sado Xiaohe and I stayed in the cave to take care of it." Walking to the entrance of the cave, he looked in and said, "My brother woke up in the middle of the night, and Sister Qi said that my brother was seriously injured on his waist, and everything else is fine. , Dashi—"

"How is Dashi?" Gao Ming said hastily.

Sa Duo supported Gao Ming to sit beside the bed, and said in a low voice: "Sister Qi said that the stone blood is too little, and the wound under the shoulder is too serious. If you can't find grass, you can only—"

Gao Ming felt dizzy for a moment, but only for a second Time to calm down immediately. He asked Xiao He, "Did the pot of deer blood we left last time move?" Xiao He

shook his head, and said, "Sister Qi fed the three of you with half a bamboo tube last night, and there is still an iron pot left."

"Landa stopped boiling water, and poured blood into a small iron pot to boil." Gao Ming took out a small iron pot from the mining practice and handed it to Landa. He was so exhausted that he didn't care about it anymore, and turned his head to look at Xiaohe Looking at him, his eyes were only curious, but he didn't ask any questions.

Sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at the two, Gao Ming blamed himself and felt guilty. Since he came here, he has vowed to be strong, but he has always been holding back. This time Dashi Bujia was injured because he was not careful enough. Hidden people will not be in a hurry...

Bujia coughed, Gao Ming immediately crawled over, and whispered: "Bujia, are you awake? Xiaohe scooped up a cup of deer blood."

Landa scooped up a cup of deer blood and handed it to Xiaohe , he and Saduo stood aside and looked into the small hole.

Gao Ming helped Bujia up, held the bamboo tube to Bujia's lips, and said, "Drink slowly, we're back in the cave, it's okay, it's okay..."

Buga held Gao Ming's trembling hand and said firmly, "I won't die." Looking up at Gao Ming deeply, he smiled and said, "It's not you."

Gao Ming's eyes turned red all of a sudden, Bu Jia knew What was he thinking, he was reassuring for him, and suddenly tears came down. When Bujia fell to the ground, he couldn't think of anything, except hating himself for being incompetent.

Bujia raised his hand to wipe the tears from the corners of Gao Ming's eyes, Landasado and Xiaohe turned around silently, Bujia said seriously: "It's not you, Dashi and I can go back to the cave thanks to you, you are amazing, really "

"But—" Gao Ming wanted to say, if it wasn't for me, how could this happen? But seeing Bujia's firm gaze, he swallowed all Gao Ming's words, nodded, and his eyes were moist and red. Bu Jia went up to kiss him, and Gao Ming's heart that was about to collapse suddenly became calm and strong.

Bujia drank the deer blood, Landa boiled the strips of leather and dried them, and the herbs that Saduo smashed were scraped off with a bamboo board. Bujia was naked, Gao Ming glanced at Bujia's waist, the wound was cleaned, and the wound was healed. It looks terrifying, with the flesh on both sides turned outward.

His arms were tired, and he trembled violently when he lifted them up. Seeing this, Landa added medicine to the cloth and tied it with a leather strap.

Xiaohe lay on the bed and stared at Dashi, his eyes turned red after a while, and whispered, "Brother Dashi, wake up!"

There was movement at the entrance of the cave, Sado went to the iron door and opened the curtain to take a look, and saw that it was Qi He Linzi opened the door. Lin Zi carried a bamboo basket on her back. Qi was four months old and her belly was swollen, but she was still agile.

"The grass is found, don't worry." Qi said first.

Xiaohe poured a cup of hot water and handed it to Qi, Qi took it, and said: "Xiaohe, you smash the grass, I finish drinking the water and wrap it in the big stone." The grass, this grass is very small and short, if you don't look for it carefully, you will definitely miss it, carefully holding the grass and throwing it into the stone bowl, and pounding it with a stone hammer in one hand.

Qi applied medicine to Dashi, Linzi wiped his sweat with the skin, Xiaohe was cooking lunch, and Sado helped, Linzi was depressed for a while, and asked, "What happened to you?"

"We met five savages when we arrived at the Redstone Land. They were naked and reddish-" Gao Ming paused, he didn't know how to describe the alchemy technique, so he said, "We started fighting with them. There are so many of them. Fortunately, the three of us have weapons in hand, and I killed one person..."

"Brother Xiao Ming, why didn't you kill them all?" Xiao He said bluntly: "Aren't there two of them left? One is still injured?"

Gao Ming squeezed Between eyebrows, he admits that he is deeply ingrained in the moral laws of modern people. Although it is not necessary here, he can't make him a murderous person in an instant. Adding "The savage who fought against Buga was very powerful, and Dashi was already injured. If the fight continues, Dashi is likely to die. It is estimated that Bujia and I will work together to get a bargain from the leader of the savage." As for helping As the Savage tended to his wounds, he admitted that he was momentarily overwhelmed.

"I'm useless, I can't let go of that cruel heart." Gao Mingmu said in a daze.

No one in the cave spoke for a while, Qi suddenly held Gao Ming's hand, and said seriously: "If you are cruel, Lin Zi, Dashi Xiaohe and I would have died in the snow season." Landasado rescued them.