Chapter 52 Xiao Ming is about to freeze to death, it's too cold!

Landa was shivering from the cold, and his teeth were chattering. Saduo let go of his hand and wanted to go down to add firewood, but as soon as he let go, Landa stuck to him. There was no way, so he had to whisper: "Landa let go!" , I'm going to add firewood."

"Cold." Landa tremblingly said. But slowly let go of your hands. Saduo hurried down, there was still King's bone soup on the stove, the soup had already boiled thick white, Saduo thought about it, took a bamboo tube and made bone soup, last time he drank this soup, Landa was hot at night Rubbing against him so much, it must be warm after drinking it now.

Holding the bamboo tube, he carefully carried it to the bed, saw that Bujia had also woken up, and whispered: "This soup is warm." Then he moved to Landa and said warmly: "Landa has fragrant soup, wake up and drink it before going to sleep Seeing that Landa was still awake, he fanned the air with one hand, and the scent rushed to the base of Landa's nose, Landa moved his nose first, and opened his eyes immediately.

Bujia also remembered that this soup could warm his body, so he quickly got out of bed and drank the soup. As soon as he turned around, he saw Gao Ming sitting on the bed and looking at him with a smile, "You think I'm that snack guy like Landa? Do you want to fan me?" Smell!"

Landa, who was drinking the soup, was very happy with her canine teeth bared, "The soup is really delicious." He didn't realize that Gao Ming was teasing him at this time, and he probably hadn't woken up from his dream.

Gao Ming took the bamboo tube from Bujia, took a sip, "I didn't put any salt in, how can it taste good!" Bujia heard that he sprinkled salt into the soup, stirred it, and took another bamboo tube, and handed over the one with salt. Give it to Gao Ming, he will drink it without salt.

In fact, the taste without salt is not bad, you can drink it. Dawang soup is worthy of being Dawang soup. The four people in the cave each went down in a bamboo tube, and the whole person became much warmer. Gao Ming added some cold water to the soup, added firewood and continued to boil until dawn.

The body was getting hot, and Landa fell down on the bed. Gao Ming took a look and said happily, "It's like a pig, sleep when you're full!" He yawned and was sleepy, "I want to sleep like a pig too. It 's gone!"

Bujia put his arms around Gao Ming, and said with a smile in his voice, "Go to sleep!"

Soon there was the sound of breathing in the cave, and he slept until dawn.

Gao Ming stretched his waist. Dawang soup is indeed a good thing. It warms the bones and blood. It seems that he will drink a bucket of it before going to bed at night. Worn in a vest and wrapped in leather, the soup on the stove has boiled to a thick white color, and the aroma is compelling when the lid is lifted. Going out with a basin in heavy snow, Gao Ming opened the iron gate, seeing a vast expanse of whiteness.

"Bujia!" Gao Ming said blankly. The cold wind brought snowflakes blowing in front of him, Gao Ming shivered, the end of the aisle was already covered by snow, and the iron gate was only thirty or forty centimeters away.

Bujia came over and saw that the entire aisle was blocked by snow. He thought that this snow season would be colder than before, but he didn't expect the first snowfall to be so cold. Pulling Gao Ming, "You go into the cave first." Scooped a basin of snow at the entrance of the cave, put it on the stove, turned to Gao Ming and said, "I'm going to sweep the snow.

" Like chicken blood, he dived into the snow energetically. Gao Ming hurriedly shouted, "Dabai, Dabai is going to run away." He didn't care about it, so he ran after him.

Seeing Gao Ming chasing after them, Dabai and Dabai plunged into the snowdrift. Gao Ming could only guess, and Landa followed closely. Dabai didn't disappear immediately, but enjoyed soaking in the snow for a few seconds. Out of the head, Gao Ming caught it with one hand at a glance. Landa's entire lower body was soaked in the snow, ignoring the cold, and caught Dabai only to find that the snow had never been so thick overnight.

Bugasardo came out to sweep the snow with a big broom and iron dustpan.

Gao Ming and Lan Da, all covered in snow, grabbed Dabai and tied it to the iron gate at the entrance of the cave with a leather rope. The iron gate was left open for ventilation. Even if there was ventilation, the air in the cave still smelled bad. , In the morning, you have to ventilate everything you say. The two of them tied up Dabai, ignoring the cold, and went out to push the snow with a wooden plank.

The tunnel was originally made to be inclined. The snow that fell last night slid down both sides, and now the entire tunnel entrance is blocked by snow. Bugasardo was sweeping out with a broom. The outside is often swept, and now the snow is one meter thick, not to mention other places outside the entrance of the cave, the snow is even thicker.

The four of them cleaned with brooms and pushed snow with boards. The entire cave was covered with thick snow. Gao Ming saw that this would not work. The project was huge. Get rid of the snow, and we'll talk about the rest after dinner."

Last night, a faint click sound was heard, and a branch of a small tree outside the cave was broken by the snow this morning. It's always dangerous, especially the aisle, what if it falls and hits someone's head?

Sweeping snow is not an urgent job, and it is the same when sweeping after eating. Gao Ming also wanted to sweep the snow to the edge of the fault, and beat it with a wooden board and poured water on it to freeze it into an ice wall. Anyway, they have enough food now, so they simply surrounded the city with the ice wall. Make a circle, build a small door opening or something, so that it will be safer in the future. Gao Ming's mind is full of ice version of the Great Wall, as beautiful as it can be.

The snow on the two ceilings was swept away, and the water in the iron basin was heated up. After rinsing his mouth, washing his face and wiping off the snow on his body, Gao Ming poured the water into the wooden bucket. Now the outside is clean and there is no drop of water. Gao Ming couldn't figure out what was going on, so he went out with a wooden bucket and poured a bucket of dirty water onto the thick and high ice wall built by tree roots.

Half of the king's soup that had been boiled all night was put into the kettle, and the rest was stewed directly. It was warm and affordable. In addition, the snow would be cleaned in the morning, so it would be warmer to eat. After dinner, Landa cleaned up, and Gaoming Bugasado and the others went out to sweep the snow with tools.

Gao Ming, who has confirmed the pattern of the ice wall, knows how naive he is when he actually operates it. There are only four of them. The carefully crafted ice wall, the exhausted Gao Ming had only one idea in the end, as long as it can block the danger.

The temperature outside the cave was several degrees colder than before. After sweeping the snow for a while, Gao Ming was numb from the cold and had no blood on his face. Looking at Bujia and Sado, they both had no blood and could work. His hands and feet are nimble, and his movements don't look cold at all. Gao Ming gritted his teeth and insisted, the snow was too heavy, just a few of them moved like this, when the snow was piled up, the whole body was covered with snow, the strands of hair had frozen into icicles, and the fur on the body was also a mess .

Gao Ming's hand holding the wooden board was already unconscious, and he moved into the cave tremblingly. Bujia looked at Gao Ming's hand, frowned, and walked quickly into the cave.

After entering the cave, the nerves that had been frozen just now seemed to have not recovered, and the whole person was stunned. Gao Ming sat by the stove, and the icicles that had just formed on his hair began to slowly melt, and the water dripped. down.

Bujia helped Gao Ming wipe his hair with a dry skin. After recovering, Gao Ming still felt cold. His nerves, which had been frozen and numb outside the cave, seemed to be alive now, and he felt uncomfortable and cold everywhere. His fingers were red and swollen, Gao Ming took the hot water from Landa, held the bamboo tube with his head down and drank in small sips.

Landa had never seen Gao Ming like this before, her eyes were red with fright, and she whispered, "Brother Ming, what's the matter with you?"

As soon as Gao Ming looked up, he saw the worried eyes of the three people. It's, it's, it's cold." The words trembled. Seeing that the three of them became more worried, and Landa looked like he was about to cry, Gao Ming quickly waved his hand to indicate that he was fine, and slowly drank the water in the bamboo tube. During this period, the cave was quiet, and everyone looked at Gao Ming.

When he felt that his head and whole body didn't hurt much, Gao Ming said: "It's cold, I haven't gotten used to it, it will be fine after a few days."

Bujia rubbed Gao Ming's hands, and said, "I'll come after sweeping the snow."

"I It's impossible to stay in the cave for the whole snow season, and it's better to go out sooner or later and get used to it." Gao Ming said. The population in their cave was small, and Bugasa Toranda couldn't be relied on for any job, so what's the difference between him and a woman, maybe the women here are better than him! Seeing that Bujia was worried, he smiled and said, "When the snow season first arrived, I couldn't stand the cold. Didn't I get used to it later? If you stay in the cave all day and don't go out, you will easily get sick." One cold and one hot It's really easy to catch a cold.

Bu Jia felt that what Gao Ming said made sense, so he nodded in agreement.

Gao Ming couldn't stand the severe cold, but Dabai, who was tied to the iron gate at the entrance of the cave, didn't like the warmth in the cave, and lay down listlessly, looking drowsy. Gao Ming looked at it, and said to Bujia: "Tie these two guys to the toilet!" The iron gate at the entrance of the cave is cool, so they guard there, not to mention that it is inconvenient to go in and out.

Bujia nodded, opened the iron door and took the two Dabai to the toilet. The toilet is large and it is just right to tie the two.

The red shells were verified to be non-toxic. Gao Ming soaked some red shells in clear water, washed the sand and dirt inside, and put a barbed wire on the stove. Seeing that Gao Ming was making the red shells, Landa came forward to help. The size of the red shell is about the same as a human palm, the big one is like Buga's palm, and the small one is like Landa's palm, not much difference. Gao Ming directly throws the red shell on the barbed wire to bake, and the temperature at the bottom slowly rises. The tightly closed red shell slowly opened up, and the red meat inside also gradually turned red. Gao Ming planned to bake an original one first, and he didn't know what it tasted like before.

The scent in the air was very special. Landa's little nose moved, swallowed, and flattered him: "Brother Xiaoming, is it ripe?"

Gao Ming knew that Landa wanted to eat it, but he was not sure that it was not poisonous. And red eyes all right? He was worried about using it for Landa, so he said, "Let me taste one first to see if it is ripe?" The tip of the fruit knife cut a small piece, and put it in his mouth under Landa's envious eyes.

"How is it cooked?" Landa bared her canine teeth, "The taste is getting more and more fragrant."

Gao Ming ate a small piece, but he didn't feel the taste, he seemed to be frozen. Come back, the sense of taste is also blunt. "I'm getting a piece." I cut another big piece and sent it to the mouth. Well, the taste is so familiar! It's a bit like soy sauce, but it's not strong. He didn't add salt just now, and this piece of meat also has a sauce flavor. It's just right, just right.

"Brother Xiaoming, I really want to eat." Landa drooled, and the original line of coquettish curves had begun to be straightforward.

Gao Ming was fine after eating for a long time. He felt that there should be no poison, so he cut a piece of meat and gave it to Landa, saying, "Dabai and Red Eyes are fine, and I'm fine, but don't eat too much today."

Landa chewed the meat, with a smile on his face, and said: "It smells so good, Dabai must not be poisonous if he eats it."

"Oh?" Gao Ming asked curiously, "Dabai also has the function of testing poison. "

In the past, there was nothing to eat during the snow season. We fed whatever we could eat to Dabai, and some Dabai died, but the cave people were so hungry that they ate Dabai's meat, but they didn't die." Landa said with a smile: "Later the old man in the cave said that Dabai was good, and he would only eat Dabai when he was too hungry to survive, and he would not move Dabai as long as there was something to eat."

Gao Ming nodded, unexpectedly, Dabai's status was quite special.