Chapter 61 Xiao Ming, boom, boom, boom, boom, good things are coming soon!

"There is nothing in the snowy day!" Gao Ming glanced at the messy bamboo strips he had woven, and threw them to his feet. Qi decided to live with Lin Zi for the rest of her life, which was an astonishing decision in a primitive society. Gao Ming wanted to hold a simple ceremony in a modern way, and it was impossible to say that it would be good just to be together. Gao Ming drooped his head. Well, he was simply bored by the snow season. Every day when he opened his eyes, he was eating and collecting firewood. When he went out, he saw nothing but white snow. It was so boring. It's not easy to have a happy event, why don't Gao Ming make a fuss about it? ! But I really want to make things work out. There are no flowers in this snowy day, and there is a vast expanse of whiteness everywhere. A little bit of color is also the slightly yellowed bamboo.

Bujia handed Gao Ming the hot water cup, "What do you want?"

"Is there anything red?" Gao Ming was afraid that Bujia would not recognize the color and added: "It's the color of the red shell!"

"I know red, In the past, E-Mu liked red flowers very much." Bujia frowned slightly, and said, "There are no such delicate flowers and plants this season."

Gao Ming sighed, took Bujia's hand, and affirmed: "In the future, we two If you want to get married, it must not be during the snow season."

"Okay." Buga had a smile in his eyes, he had heard Gao Ming say several times about marriages and weddings, which were sacred and solemn witnesses like oaths.

Mingming was troubled by Qi's wedding, and fell in love with Bujia as soon as they got interrupted, Gao Ming waved his hand solemnly, "You go and do it, I can always figure out a solution by myself."

"Brother Lin Zi and I went outside to have a look." Buga laughed. Qi agrees to live with Lin Zi, and Lin Zi also wants to give Qi a handmade leather and teeth, which can be strung together as a neck chain. Xiao Ming has spent so much time thinking, he will see if there is anything nice to bring back.

Gao Ming knew Lin Zi's thoughts, nodded, and said, "Be more people, take care of each other, and be safe!"

Landa watched the two of them crookedly, and deliberately bared his canine teeth and said to Sado: "Be careful! Xiao Sa Lots of it!" The tone of the learner was ten percent learned.

Gao Ming quickly stood up and grabbed Landa's ear, humming: "You've learned how to make fun of me and your brother! If you are so naughty, be careful that Sado beats you up! Isn't it Sado?" He glanced to the side Sado with a silly smile.

Landa covered his ears and begged for mercy and cried out that it hurts, the silly Sado held back his face, and said to Gao Ming: "Brother Xiao Ming, Landa hurts, I, I don't think Landa calls me that!"

"You two! "Gao Ming let go of his hand. It was useless for him to play with Landa. Everyone in the cave was watching the fun. Only Sado believed it when he heard Landa's pain. Tang, you really love Lanta!

Landa rubbed his ears against Sado, smiled and said, "I knew Sado was the best."

Sado blushed, nodded and said nothing. Landa put an aggressive hand on Saduo's shoulder. This guy seemed to have been given a ripening agent during this period, and he grew so fast. Leaning close to Sado, he rubbed Sado's cheek, and said with a smile, "Sado won't beat me up! Alright! Brother Xiaoming, I won't talk about it. I'll bring you something beautiful when I come back this afternoon!"

Gao Ming squeezed Pinching Landa's face, "It's not in vain for me to feed you so much delicious food, pay attention to safety!"

After sending away the hunting people, Gao Ming saw that Qi was still looking at the backs of the people in the snow, and said with a smile: "Brother Lin Zi only took a few steps and Qi missed it!"

"I miss him." Qi said frankly. "I'm also afraid of any danger..."

"Brother Lin Zi is amazing, and Budashi Sadoranda is not a vegetarian. Don't worry, when Brother Lin Zi's dowry arrives, we will be preparing for the wedding." Gao Ming said with a smile.

Xiao He was curious about Gao Ming's unfamiliar words popping up from time to time, so he asked with his head.

The three entered the cave, Gao Ming closed the iron gate, and then explained with a smile: "Qi can heal wounds, sew clothes and cook, such a good woman agrees to befriend Lin Zige, Lin Zige must express it! It can't be in vain In one sentence, let Qi live with him, at least give him a leather or something, and then choose a good day, use the leather that Brother Lin Zi made for Qi to make a new dress, dress Qi beautifully, and let's have a big meal , you can have a baby in the evening!" Gao Ming stroked his chin, feeling that his simple version of the original wedding was quite reliable.

Qi nodded and agreed. She could see that Gao Ming was really thinking about them. She had never done it before, so she would be the first to hold the ceremony.

"Brother Xiaoming, will you be able to eat delicious food that day!?" Xiaohe drooled and looked greedy.

Gao Ming tapped Xiaohe's head, "It's exactly the same as Landa. He drools

when he hears food!" Xiaohe smiled sweetly with dimples on his face. It's not normal not to drool!

The three of them were chatting, Gao Ming groped in the cave together, and found a bamboo basket, which was full of red shells, so beautiful like red shells. Let's use this to weave Qi a head, a head curtain!" It's called a head curtain, right? who cares! Seeing that Qi and Xiaohe were curious, Gao Ming picked up half of the red shell and said, "Let's smash this up, then string it up with something, weave it into a circle and wear it on the head, it looks like a wedding!" At least it's red.

Which woman does not love beauty? ! In the past, Qi was unconditional, but now she was encouraged by Gao Ming, and her heart moved, thinking that the red head curtain must look good, and Lin Zi must like it when she wears it. He nodded immediately, and said with a smile, "I'll try it with thin rattan."

"You're handy, you weave it, and Xiaohe and I will smash red shells for you." Gao Ming took the tools, and the three of them sat on the small stool and started handicraft.

The red shells are hard, so I took a wooden board and put it on the ground, and when I hammered it down, the red shells were torn apart, some were too big and some were just slag, I picked a few good-looking ones and put them aside, and handed the small ones to Gao Ming. Xiao He, "Use the pliers to make this smaller, it's better to make it look like a peach heart."

"Peach Heart?" Xiao He held the pliers and couldn't get his hands on it.

Gao Ming drew a peach heart on the ground, "This pattern represents love. Isn't it love when Qi and Brother Lin are together?!"

Xiao He nodded confusedly, feeling that Qi and Brother Lin were together. It's fine not to get along with other people.

The red shells were fast, and made a small pile in a short time. Gao Ming still picked up the beautiful ones with blunt edges. Qi tried twice with thin rattan sticks, and finally he was able to string the red shells together. Hanging, it looks very nice when the wind blows.

After the compilation was finished, Qi, who was frank at first, felt a little shy in her hand and said, "It's so beautiful."

"Sister Qi is so beautiful, try wearing it!" Xiao He urged.

The hair of these big men is all in size, so it is easy to take care of it. But when Qi came over, Gao Ming didn't dare to cut his hair into size. Her hair was braided and hung down her chest. When the men washed their faces, they brushed their hair, and Qi only washed it every four or five days. She was still influenced by Gao Ming, thinking that everyone in the cave was clean, and it was not good for her to have dirty hair.

Gao Ming rushed to fetch the iron basin for boiling water on the stove, "Take off your hair and put it on to see if it looks good. You can change it if it grows or shrinks."

Qi then removed the twisted braid, The loose hair is wavy, and Qi has a lot of hair, so the fluffy hair makes the hair look more abundant. She lowered her head and straightened her hair with her fingers.

"It looks good when rolled up like this. You don't need to straighten it, just put it on to make sure Brother Lin likes it." Gao Ming said.

The rattan is yellow-green, with red shells strung thinly. The color looks very beautiful in this snow season. When worn on the head, the heart-shaped red shell hangs right between the eyebrows, with curly hair , is really beautiful.

Qi lowered her head and stared at herself in the water basin, her eyes were big and her lips were red, there were no red and black wounds on her face, and her red shell was also beautiful, thinking of Lin Zi...

"Xiao Ming, thank you." Qi held Gao Ming's hand, her eyes were moist, and said: "I never thought that I still have today, if I don't have enough food and clothing, maybe I won't live until tomorrow, and I never want to be with you." Living alone, four or five men living together can't protect the child, let alone two people..." Qi blinked, tears rolled down, and smiled: "Thank you for saving us and taking us in and let us join the cave Come here."

Gao Ming was a little at a loss, the key is that he has no experience in comforting a crying woman, and seeing that Qi is not the kind of sad cry, she is even more clueless after this, she doesn't understand why she is crying when she is beautiful and happy! She gave Xiaohe a wink, what's going on, Xiaohe, why are you crying? Patting the back of Qi's hand, Gao Ming tried his best to imitate Bujia's appearance, and said, "I don't want to talk about this because we are all Dong tribes. It is right to help each other and take care of each other. Don't cry..."

Qi wiped away her tears , took off the head curtain and put it away carefully, braided his hair, and said with wet eyes: "You are right, I won't talk about it in the future, a Dong tribe does not distinguish between each other."

Gao Ming breathed a sigh of relief. Are all women as straightforward as Qi and easy to communicate with? ! As soon as he turned his head, he saw Xiao He crying sobbingly, slapping Xiao He's forehead with one hand, crying and laughing: "Why are you joining in the fun! Go and cook!"

Xiao He looked at Gao Ming with tears in his eyes, and whispered: " Delicious?"

"Delicious!" Gao Ming said angrily. Is this guy just waiting for this sentence? !

Qi packed up her things and sorted them into categories. Gao Ming turned his head and said with a smile, "I have to put it away, don't let brother Lin see it, and surprise him on the day of the ceremony."

After such a delay, it's time to prepare dinner. Xiaohe and Landa have the same preference for sweets, and the grown-ups will eat anything as long as they are full, so they don't have to worry about it at all. He directed Xiaohe to shell the chestnuts. They still had a cane box of chestnuts left, and it was estimated that the snow season would be finished just after the end of the snow season. When Xiaohe heard about eating chestnuts at night, he was very happy to peel the chestnuts. Gao Ming boiled bone soup and chopped small ribs.

The red-shelled meat is boiled in soup and saved in a jar. The taste is not to mention a bit of soy sauce, and some stewed meat is especially good.

Chestnut roasted short ribs, plus roast pork, served with it.

The bone soup in the cave was stewed in vain, and the fragrance filled the cave. Xiao He moved his nose and came over. The twinkling of the two dimples was very interesting. Gao Ming sprinkled salt, scooped up two cups, handed them to Xiao He and said, "You and Qi's." The

three were drinking hot soup, when they heard someone talking outside the cave, Qi put down the bamboo tube and ran out, followed by Gao Ming and Xiao He thereafter. After passing the passage, several faces were covered with wind and snow, Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, and he was relieved that he was not injured.

There were four foxes lying on the ground in the yard, two white and two red. They were big, smooth and very beautiful. Bujia approached Gao Ming and said, "I just caught the red one for you."

Gao Ming remembered that Bujia said before leaving that he wanted to find him some nice-colored ones, so he gave Bujia a thumbs up with a smile. Landa leaned over, holding a colorful peacock in his hand, drooping his head half-deadly.

"Brother Ming, this looks good!" Landa begged for praise.

"It's pretty!" Gao Ming just thought that the child is still very obedient, when Landa said with a smile: "I don't know if the flower tail is good or not! Brother Xiao Ming, please make it for me!"

Gao Ming was embarrassed immediately, where are you going? There is no shortage of food!

Next to her, Qi touched Lin Zi's face and asked worriedly, "Why did you get hurt?"

Gao Ming turned his head and saw a few scratches on Lin Zi's face. Come out, "What's the matter?"

Bujia pointed to the foxes on the ground, and said, "These things are smart, Brother Lin Zi caught those three without our help, so he was caught."

Lin Zi held Qi's hand, his face soft , Said: "Small injury is fine."

Saduoshi was still standing outside carrying firewood, Gao Ming looked at it, and said: "Go back to the cave and drink some hot soup, it has just been boiled, come in and talk."

A few people went into the cave with firewood, and the fox was thrown in the aisle, and after a while, he came out to peel the skin after drinking the soup. Qi washed Linzi's wound and applied herbal medicine, Xiaohe scooped hot soup for several people, the flower tail was thrown into the shed, and the two big whites didn't eat it after all. Dabai was rarely killed when there was no food, and Gao Ming felt that these two were stupid, so he just let them go.

After scrubbing, I drank the soup and warmed it up.

Bujia Linzi came out with a knife to clean up the fox. For Qi Linzi's sake, he didn't want others to intervene in beating or skinning the fox. Gao Ming originally thought that the red fox Bujia killed would be given to Lin Zi and Qi. I definitely won't accept it, and I thought that multiple fox shawls would look good as soon as I thought about it!

The four skins are soaked in an iron bucket, and the meat is put in the rattan frame and placed at the hole first, and then put into the storage hole when it freezes.

Gao Ming was frying short ribs with chestnuts in a big iron pot. Seeing that it was chestnuts for dinner, Landa stayed by the stove without moving his feet, and Sado helped add more firewood. On the other side, Xiaohe grilled the meat with barbed wire, and Dashi helped add firewood.

The dinner was full of heat, and the scratch on Linzi's face was as small as a cat's scratch. Qi was worried that it was half of her head covered in herbs. It looked very funny, but Linzi enjoyed it very much.

It will take at least five days for the leather to be tanned and tanned to make clothes. Qi is in the woods and needs to be arranged, so it will take six days!

"How do you feel about holding the ceremony in six days?!" Gao Ming rubbed his hands together, very excited, it was the first time they held a happy event in the cave!

Qi had no objection, Lin Zi naturally had no objection, and nodded in agreement.

Landa touched Gao Ming's side, leaned her head into Gao Ming's ear, and muttered to Gao Ming, Gao Ming was shocked, his mouth moved, and finally he could only worship! You are awesome! At such a young age, I was thinking about hooking up with Sado before I was an adult!