Chapter 106 Even if Xiao Ming is crushed, he is still a tough guy!

Garlic pork ribs taste very fragrant. Gao Ming has always had a strong taste. He likes to eat meat. As soon as the garlic pork ribs came out of the pot, he couldn't help but put a piece into his mouth. It was so hot that he was caught by Landa who went into the cave. , oh oh, after a long time, he said: "Brother Xiaoming is stealing, I want it too!"

Gao Ming picked up a piece of small ribs and stuffed it into Landa's mouth, scraped the pot into the basin with one hand, and said with a smile: "What stealing?" ?! I'm trying to taste it, how delicious is it?!" The meat of wild pork has always been tough and chewy, the small ribs are stewed rotten, and the taste of minced garlic has also been sucked in, making the soup thick. The taste is simply not good.

Landa squinted his eyes with a look of enjoyment, and chewed the short ribs in his mouth. Gao Ming knew that he had eaten a brittle bone, "Stop laughing, go ask your brother to eat!" Landa Nodding, he squeezed a piece of ribs before leaving, and when he ran outside the cave, he could hear Landa yelling, "There are ribs to eat!"

Gao Ming narrowed his eyes, and the boy had a conscience and knew that good things should be given to Sado.

The few people who worked outside went back to the cave, and there was still moisture on their faces and hands, and they all came back from washing. There was a lot of meat yesterday. Although the skin was peeled off and the flesh was removed, there was still some fine work to be done.

Rhubarb, who hadn't seen him all morning, smelled the scent and ran back erratically, circling around Gao Ming's feet. Gao Ming threw a rib, Rhubarb jumped up a little, caught it with his mouth, and went to the corner nest with the rib in his mouth. Go, lie down in the nest and gnaw the ribs happily.

Bujia and the others entered the cave, and there was an iron plate on the stove. Gao Ming was spreading a thin sliced ​​scallion pancake on the iron plate brushed with butter. He turned his hands, and only heard the rustling sound. The fire was a bit big. , Gao Ming kicked the oven door, turned the fire down, and found that the green onion pancake was golden on one side, and it tasted delicious.

Landa sniffed and rubbed his stomach. He obviously ate a lot in the morning, but why is he so hungry now!

"Don't be dazed, the pork ribs are all ready, Landa Xiaohe, you two put the bowls and chopsticks, I'll turn over a few more rounds and I'll be able to eat." Gao Ming turned the pancakes, and he rolled them out thinly, even though they were dead. But it is also very cooked, and it is too greasy to eat meat at noon, and it is just right to relieve the greasy with the thin and crunchy green onion pancakes.

There are two large pots of meat, garlic short ribs and spicy potatoes stewed. The pottery pot is as big as a modern washbasin. There are so many of them. Two pots of meat with a sliced ​​green onion cake will only be eaten clean. There will be leftovers. Gao Ming glanced at Landa's drooling greedy face, and smiled, they have raised a gluttonous pig!

Landa quickly arranged the bowls and chopsticks, staring at the meat bowl and drooling, not knowing that his little brother Ming called him a gluttonous pig, probably he would laugh when he knew, and act like a baby to Gao Ming to cook more delicious food.

As expected, he passed out last night, causing everyone to worry about him. He probably didn't have a good dinner, and he did a whole morning's work. Everyone was probably hungry. His chest was sticking to his back. They are all waving big spoons to add meat to their own bowls, eating happily while eating from the bowl, Gao Ming is full of interest, it is really that they eat meat too fast, as if a bone divider is installed in their mouths, a spoonful of muscle As soon as the ribs were sent into the big mouth, only a few crunching sounds were heard, and the clean bones were spit out quickly, which was called fast.