Chapter 28 Xiao ming Bujia finally surrendered under my vest!

Little Landa's words went deep into Chef Gao's heart, and he really made a chestnut roast that night.

The four Gugus had their wings cut off by Gao Ming. The Gugus here are too big and fierce, and they fly very high. The planks left over from making the shelf yesterday and the wooden planks of the plank bed were used by Gao Ming. They were narrow and thin, split into wooden strips, and a nest was made outside the cave near the wall. The wooden strips were tied with iron wires and wrapped around Tight, with rattan wrapped around the top. Gu Gu Gu, whose wings were broken, was lifeless, quietly nesting in the corner waiting for his fate to be slaughtered. Gao Ming was afraid that the smell of blood would attract other things, so he sprinkled thick shamrocks.

There are four red eyes brought back by Bujia, two gray ones, two white ones, one female and three males. This guy is still digging holes, so he can't keep it on the soil, or he will definitely disappear the next day. I got a stone slab and put it on the edge of the cave, and I followed Gu Gu as neighbors. Landa wove a cage around the stone slabs with vines. In the end, Gao Ming was afraid that the guy might knock over the cage due to his strength, and added a stone to the top, so he was relieved.

Baa-baa was still tied to the tree, Gao Ming fed water, and changed to another place with good grass, the wild and unruly Baa-baa had a bad temper, and almost had a fight with Gao Ming, Gao Ming came to two Fist, this is the honesty.

After finishing everything, Gao Ming saw Landa with a cheerful smile as soon as he entered the cave. After seeing that the whole small stone bowl was full of chestnuts peeled by Landa, Gao Ming couldn't help but smiled and touched Landa's head, "So greedy?"

Landa nodded, only missing a wag of her tail.

Buga was concentrating on making the headboard of the bed. Since he came back in the afternoon, he had cut down the horizontal tree outside, and now he dragged a section back to make a bracket. The firewood in the cave was piled up to the top of the cave, and Gao Ming felt that it would be enough for the whole winter. The big hole where twenty people could live, now only has a space in the middle, where stone tables and benches are placed. Gao Ming thinks that the stone table should be replaced with the stone stove next to the wall in winter. The stone stove can be placed in the middle to keep warm. cook.

Landa couldn't wait any longer, she looked at Gao Ming expectantly with bright eyes.

"Then I'll cook, you do me a favor." Gao Ming proposed to discuss, and as expected, the snack shopper Landa nodded his head in a hurry, "You have to learn to weave shoes for the dead grass you picked today."

"But I won't..." Landa hesitated for fear of disappointing Gao Ming.

"You didn't know how to make rattan frames before, but you're doing very well now?" Gao Ming quickly chopped off the head and claws. "Don't worry! Just some dead grass. If it breaks, I'll look for it tomorrow. You're so smart. I'll probably tell you that it will work!"

Landa gained confidence, and obediently sat on the stone bench to weave straw sandals. Gao Ming scalded them with boiling water first. Gu Gu Kuai pointed out by the way: "Look at the shoes I usually wear. The part next to the sole of the foot is called the sole. This should be made stronger and thicker, so that the chestnuts won't prick the feet, and the top of the feet can't be cold. , there must be straps tied around the ankles, so that the shoes will not fall off when you run and walk..."

Bujia saw the wood, and his whole person was much gentler, no longer the coldness he had when they first met.

After boiling the water for a while, Gao Ming put the peeled Gu Gu skin into an iron pan to fry the oil, poured the Gu Gu cubes and stir-fried, added water and put the chestnuts, until the water submerged the chestnuts and Gu Gu, let's start stewing now .

At the beginning, Landa was still thinking about food, and made up the composition of the shoes in her head. Gao Ming sat on the side and watched Landa weaving the straw sandals nimbly. He could only see the shape of the sole of the foot, which was still made of rattan frames. The grass disassembled, and then began to ponder again.

Gao Ming was powerless, but he had seen straw sandals before. The straw sandals worn by the Red Army in textbooks and on TV often appeared before, but he had never touched them. Seeing Landa's nimble fingers, he could only say clumsy A general idea, but the specifics are still up to Landa.

Bujia has already sawed the legs of the bedside support, which are thick and square. Gao Ming's sketches are carefully kept in mind by Bujia, and he can make the appearance Gao Ming wants without the drawings.

There was a gurgling sound in the iron pot. Gao Ming lifted the lid of the pot, and the whole body was filled with heat. He stirred it twice with a wooden spoon. Add salt and start to simmer.

Dinner is ready, and the two brothers are very serious. Landa and Buga are very similar, as long as there is work in hand, they are very serious. Pour a pot of stewed chestnuts into a stone bowl, the three of them filled the bowl, Gao Ming brought it to the stone table, fanned the fragrance on purpose, and said temptingly: "Is it fragrant, Xiao Landa, will you eat it!?"

Landaden's eyes lit up, and he turned his head to stare at the stone bowl in Gao Ming's hand, "It smells so good!" Putting down the grass in his hand, he sat down to eat obediently.

Bujia also came with him, and the three of them ate warm chestnut stew. After the meal, Gao Ming cleaned up. Landa was still thinking about the straw sandals.

Landa yawned. This guy's body alarm clock is extremely effective. Gao Ming estimated that it was past ten o'clock and almost eleven o'clock. He put down his work, and a stone basin was set up in the stone furnace to boil water. The water was warm. The three of them wiped their faces and slept on the table, and there was still plenty of work the next day.

The next day, in the morning, Gao Ming opened the door wrapped in leather and looked around. One of the cages was dead, and the red eyes were lying listlessly in the corner, but they were all alive. Baabaa's temper is not as bad as it was two days ago. Gao Ming took out the dead Gugu. The remaining three looked listless and frightened. There is no bleeding, and the hair is messed up.

Landa Buga in the cave has already got up, and Gao Ming is holding the dead Gu Gu Gu in his hand. He doesn't know when he died. "I'll bury this, and I'll go to the toilet to wash my face, together?"

Landa nodded, clutching his stomach, Gao Ming couldn't hold it anymore, with a smile on his face, Bujia closed the door, and the three of them went to the cave Walk in the woods on one side.

After solving the physical problem, Landa became excited and said cheerfully: "Brother Xiao Ming, I know how to knit shoes!" He was thinking about shoes last night when he slept, and he will try it today.

"I knew you would be able to." Gao Ming encouraged.

The mood in the early morning is particularly bloody and high. Buried the dead Gugu, washed his hands and rinsed his mouth, and chewed with a few green leaves in his mouth. Gao Ming's mouth was full of freshness. Seeing Bujia slightly pulling the corners of his mouth, he seemed to be enjoying the green leaves. I want to catch Bujia to have a couple of bites, have a good time!

Fish soup with potatoes in the morning. One baked potato per person, and a bowl of hot fish soup. While the fish soup is cooking, the bed maker makes the bed, the shoe maker makes the shoes, and Gao Ming is responsible for feeding the animals outside the cave. Water, under the red-eyed cage is a stone slab, there is no grass, Gao Ming grabs the grass that looks greener, and passes it to the red-eyed through the gap, as for the injured Gu Gu, he needs to eat a little finer.

Minced green grass, added bacon foam, mixed a small spoonful of fish soup, put it on a wooden board, and put it outside the cage. Gao Ming stared outside to see if he didn't start to eat, and waited for him to go into the cave and stir the fish soup out. I saw three goo goo eaters, as long as they can eat.

They have basically gathered all the necessities for winter in their cave, enough firewood for heating, three vine boxes of potatoes, one vine box of dried wild vegetables, dried mushrooms, dried fruits, and nineteen black fruits. They searched again two days ago There are two chestnuts in rattan frames, three barrels of bacon on the wall, and one barrel of fish. The three of them can feed at least four or five people.

Gao Ming is satisfied, and in the rest of the time he can toss straw sandals, sew vests and wooden beds, and it would be better to weave a straw mat for the pavement...

After breakfast, it began to rain patter outside the cave. Hearing the sound of thunder, he immediately clapped the board and said, "I won't go out in the morning. I will make beds and weave straw sandals in the cave."

Bujia looked at the things prepared in the cave, and they were not as complete as one-tenth of what was here before. , not to mention eating three meals a day. Now that it is sufficient, and the cave is safe and warm, he nodded in agreement.

With the iron fence closed and the breeze blowing at the entrance of the cave, Landa sat by the fire and continued to weave straw sandals. Gao Ming took the dry grass and planned to learn it. . Landa looked at his clumsy appearance, and said with a smile, "I thought Xiao Ming could do everything!"

"You brat, how dare you make fun of me!" I am good at what I am not good at, I am good at making delicious food, Landa is good at making handmade leather, Buga is good at hunting, the three of us will be safe and happy together."

Landa narrowed his eyes. Gao Ming smiled and stuffed the withered grass into Landa's arms, "I'd better do something I'm good at, and I'll leave this to you."

He remembered that the leather that was placed not far from the fire had finished drying, so he could try to make a vest, preferably with a cardigan, otherwise, if the pullover got too big, and he is not a professional, he would not be able to wear it if the leather was scrapped. All right.

The thick needle was finished quickly, Gao Ming took out the scissors, and gesticulated for a long time, planning how to save material and style. "Bujia stand up, and I'll make gestures for you." Gao Ming took a small tiger skin and gestured on Bujia. Bujia is strong, and at least half of a vest is gone. Gao Ming was quite afraid to do this for the first time. Draw a picture in the leather with a blackened wooden stick.

The safest way is to make a whole piece on the back, one piece on each side, and finally sew it together. I would rather be big than small, otherwise what should I do if I go out hunting and move too big?

After drawing the blueprint, Gao Ming started to cut the scissors. Soon the shape was cut out, and the leather was cut into thin strips and threaded on the needle, and began to sew. He has great strength, even if the needle is thicker, he can sew easily. After a whole morning like this, Gao Ming sewed up the vest, opened it, and planned to sew two ropes on both sides, so that it can be tied up when the time comes. He is a big man, he doesn't care about details, as long as he protects his front and back.

"Try Bujia!" Gao Ming took Bujia's hand and put it on Bujia with his own hands. Surprised: "Brother Xiao Ming, this is a vest? It's amazing!"

"The vest is not open here, this is a vest." Gao Ming felt that his workmanship was not bad, and with the vest behind him, Bujia looked handsome again. Thumped a fist, "Speak, how about it!"

Bujia touched the smooth skin on his body, raised the corners of his lips, and said with a smile: "Warm, thank you, Xiao Ming." After speaking, he stretched out his hand and hugged Gao Ming in front of him into his arms .

Fuck! A vest will make you surrender in the arms of the uncle, if you knew it, you would have done it! Gao Ming smiled triumphantly.