Chapter 74 Xiao Ming When can we do kiss things!

The whole cave was not in the mood to eat. After Dashi was given medicine, they all nested in the cave. Xiaohe even sat by the bed and watched, calling for help whenever there was trouble. Bujia had already woken up, his arms and legs were fine except his face was pale and bloodless, Gao Ming felt worried and lay down on their bed with Bujia to rest, while he boiled the deer blood himself.

Landa and Sado helped to cook food. Gao Ming boiled deer blood and poured it into a bamboo tube. At noon, he woke Bujia and gave him a tube. After drinking it clean, he said, "Lie down and don't move, I'll get it for you." Cook something easy to digest."

Bujia looked tired, but his eyes were bright, nodded and said: "Don't be tired, let Landa do it."

"I'm not tired, I'm much better after a night's sleep." Flesh wound, the wound is now congealed, it doesn't hurt at all. He took the large leaves of lettuce and chopped them into cubes, boiled the deer bone soup until it was white and thick, added ingredients and stirred it, and when it was cooked, Gao Ming scooped up two cups and let it dry, then said to Qi and the others: "There are still a lot of meat in the pot." Let's drink some, You Qi, you're pregnant, and you ran to the mountains to look for grass today..."

Xiao He beamed with joy, and said to Gao Ming, "Brother Xiaoming, Sister Qi, and Brother Dashi woke up!"

Gao Ming beamed with joy , rushed to the entrance of the cave, and saw that Dashi who was sleeping on the bed had opened his eyes and stared at them. His eyes were dimmed, and it seemed that it took several seconds to recognize them.

"Brother Xiaoming, are we back?" Dashi's voice was very weak, Gao Ming was standing by the bed and heard it faintly, Xiaohe lay on the bed and after listening, he whispered: "Brother Xiaoming dragged you and Brother Bujia back to the cave. , Sister Qi found the grass, Brother Dashi, you will be fine, and are you hungry, do you want to eat something? Brother Xiaoming cooked soup, I will feed you some..."

Xiaohe made a series of slaps, and Dashi's face showed With a slight smile, he said weakly, "Feed me some soup." Upon hearing this, Xiao He hurriedly turned around and slipped out of bed to serve the soup.

Gao Ming scooped up the soup and left it to dry. The temperature is too hot now but it can be imported. He saw Xiaohe carefully climbed onto the bed with a bamboo tube and a small spoon, and moved closer to Dashi. Sado helped carry the soup, and said: "You sit up with the big stone first, and there is a leather behind you."

The pillows in the hole are made of two pieces of broken leather sewn into bags filled with dried grass seeds, making them very comfortable to pillow on. Dashi was seriously injured, and he had no strength. Xiaohe wanted to take care of him himself, so he helped Dashi up with great strength, leaned against the bed with a pillow in one hand, and took Sado's bamboo tube and small spoon. The temperature of the soup was just right, Xiaohe was feeding the soup, Dashi

looked at Gao Ming, and said, "What's wrong, brother Xiaoming?"

Don't get out of bed and move around, go to the toilet and ask Sado Xiaohe to help."

Dashi nodded, Xiaohe looked at it, and said to Gao Ming: "Don't worry, Brother Xiaoming, I will take good care of Brother Dashi."

Qi saw Dashi wake up, He said to Gao Ming: "Don't worry, it's good if you can wake up. If you take care of it well, it will be another big rock in a few days!"

Then Gao Ming's hanging heart sank a little, and he said to Xiaohe: "I'll feed you Bujia is drinking soup, and Xiaohe is here to take care of you." Xiaohe nodded, and Qi also helped to take care of him, but Dashi was seriously injured, so more people should be left to take care of him.

Buga in the small hole next door was in good spirits, half leaning on the bed, Gao Ming sat on the edge of the bed and covered the leather cover, and put a pillow on Buga's back. After his posture was comfortable, he took the soup that Landa was carrying and rushed to the bed. Looking at Landa, he said, "You must not be full. Ask Sado to help you roast some meat. If you are full, you can protect us."

Then Landa nodded, and Buga's injured brother Landa's controlling side showed again, Worried about not being able to eat, Gao Ming can only coax him.

Seeing that Landa wanted to eat, Saduo hurriedly cut the venison slices on the iron net and started roasting them. Gao Ming fed Bujia a bamboo tube of soup, and said, "Drink some more?

" Feeling uncomfortable in his heart, without showing his face, he covered Bujia with a smile and said: "If you are thirsty and want to go to the toilet and call me, I will be in the cave."

Bujia took Gao Ming's hand and said softly: "You Sleep with me." Xiao Ming has not been idle since he woke up, "Stay with me."

"Okay." Gao Ming was tired both physically and mentally. He took off his shoes and got under the covers. He leaned against Bujia. Bujia, who was like a big stove, was now slightly cold. Gao Ming hugged Bujia, feeling extremely uncomfortable for a moment. , He never wants Buga to get hurt again, never again!

The afternoon nap is accompanied by the smell of barbecue. In the afternoon, the sky outside the cave is already dark. Gao Ming wakes up in good spirits. There are only Qi and Xiaohe in the cave. Landasado Linzi went to the mountain to dig wild vegetables. The cave The meat is enough, but the wounded eat lighter, there are not many wild vegetables, and lettuce should be dig more.

Gao Ming put on his shoes and went to the small hole next door to look at the big stone on the bed. Xiao He yawned and said, "Brother Dashi woke up in the afternoon, and I helped him to go to the toilet. It has been up to now."

"It's okay, let him Sleep well." Gao Ming glanced at Qi, the two of them were by the fire, Gao Ming glanced at Xiaohe who was waiting by the bed, and whispered, "Is Dashi okay?"

Qi looked a little unhappy, shook her head slightly, and said, "I Just looking at the wound, the flesh has turned white, and it may be hot at night."

Gao Ming's eyelids twitched, and he whispered: "Is it serious? Dashi will be fine——"

"It's okay." Qi grabbed Gao Ming's trembling hand hand, but said firmly in a low voice: "You can't make a mess, you will be in danger if you mess with the boulder."

Gao Ming forced himself to calm down, nodded, and said: "You may have to work hard at night. Prepare cold water and scald the leather to dry. " , and deer blood should be prepared..."

At night Dashi really had a fever, but the situation was milder than Gao Ming imagined, Xiaohe followed Gao Ming nervously, listening to instructions, Qi helped Dashi change the medicine, and kept soaking cold water on his forehead. Covered with leather, Xiaohe has been busy until dawn. Gao Ming touched Dashi's forehead and it was no longer hot. He immediately relieved, patted Xiaohe's shoulder and said, "Go to sleep for a while, and you will help take care of Dashi later.

" Then he nodded and went to rest in Landa Sado Cave.

The period when Dashi was recovering from his injuries was the most tormenting period. He went back and forth. Basically, after a day or two of recovery, he would have a high fever, or a low-grade fever. With a sharp chin, Bujia is getting better day by day, but Dashi has been intermittent...

At the end of April, after nearly a month of careful care, Dashi was finally able to get out of bed and move around in the cave, and occasionally walked up the mountain. Only through the wind. The blood of the prey in the bone soup has not been broken, and it did not get better until the end of the month. The people in the cave have lost a lot of weight, but it is good that Dashi can survive.

At the beginning of May, the weather was getting hotter and hotter. Gao Ming was shirtless, holding a bow in his hand, and a barrel of arrow feathers slanted across his back, walking briskly through the mountains and forests. Quickly chasing the prey in front of him, his slightly round facial features have become cold and hard, his eyes narrowed slightly, one hand raised the bow and the other hand quickly touched an arrow from the back, pulled the bow, and shot!

With a hint of a smile in his eyes, Gao Ming slung his bow across his shoulders, drew his short sword from his waist, and slowly approached the prey, step by step, a small wild boar was lying horizontally in the grass, about half a meter long, with a fat belly lying on it. There is an arrow feather stuck in it, and the tip of the nose is humming and whining.

He has improved this bow a lot this month, and now he can finally control the strength without deviation. Seeing the dagger inserted back into his waist, and the bushes behind him moving, Gao Ming smiled and said: "Rhubarb!" He bent down and picked up the rhubarb that could be covered by the grass, "You dare to come out with short legs, where is Landa?" ?!"

Dashi Bujia is recuperating, this little guy is usually negligent, as long as Dashi Bujia drinks soup, he will scoop up a red shell, and the result is less than a month after eating, he becomes tougher, and his short legs run very fast. Landa likes to go up the mountain and take rhubarb for a walk. The little guy has a sensitive nose. If he calls, he will know that there are goo or red eyes in the grass.

Laughter came from behind, and Landa cheerfully held the short sword and jumped a few times, before Gao Ming's eyes, and said, "Brother Xiao Ming, did the bow and arrow succeed?"

"What do you think?!" Gao Ming handed the bow and arrow to Landa, By the way, the rhubarb in the bag was stuffed into the arms of Sado, who was following, and he picked up the wild boar on the ground, "Go back and make roast wild boar for you!"

"Brother Ming, you are getting better and better!" Landa hugged the rhubarb and followed behind road.

Gao Ming didn't take it seriously, his appearance was far worse than that of Bujialinzi Dashi, but he just took advantage of the weapon. He laughed and said, "How's your brother's harvest?"

Landa held back his laughter, hahaha said, "Last time my brother hunted and you trained him a lot. Just now, he met a stupid Googoo. My brother just stared at Googoo. Flying away, I was so frightened that I was thumping and thumping, and sister Qi laughed so hard that her stomach hurt."

"It's good not to move, and there is no rush to hunt for a while, after a good health, he and Dashi want to hunt in the future. I don't care. No matter." Gao Ming carried the little wild boar with ease, the small one was fine, but he would not be able to do it if it was big, his physical strength still couldn't keep up.

When they arrived at Pingpo, Qi sat on the rock with her big belly and rested, and Dashi Buga stood there boringly facing the sea, while the small river rolled the bamboo baskets. When Linzi saw them coming back, he said, "Go back!" Bamboo basket.

Sado carried the other one on his back, and Landa was holding the Goo Goo tied to the ground in his hand. It was the Goo Goo that Lin Zige looked down on and hit the clumsy Goo Goo that couldn't fly.

"Brother Xiaoming, shall I resist?" Dashi rubbed his hands. During the time he was recovering from his injuries, he was in a bad mood. He couldn't do anything. He could only lie down, rest and sleep. He ate when he got up, and fell asleep after eating. Not strong anymore.

Before Gao Ming had time to say anything, Xiaohe turned his head and stared at Dashi very quickly, and said crisply, "Don't mess around with Brother Dashi! You don't know how to take care of yourself at all!"

Landa was amused and laughed, saying "Xiaohe is becoming more and more majestic!"

Xiaohe blushed, but said firmly: "Brother Dashi can't carry a little wild boar."

Dashi and Bujia looked at each other. Since the two men were recuperating together, their friendship has been rising in clusters. All the way to the entrance of the cave, the mountains are lush and green. Linzi and Sado slaughtered wild boars outside the cave. Gao Minglanda helped organize the wild vegetables in the bamboo baskets. After rubbing his body with warm water in the small hole, Xiao He fed the rhubarb the morning soup neatly, and began to prepare the ingredients, which Gao Ming would fry directly.

All the work in the cave was done, and Dashi Bujia couldn't touch it at all. Bujia was fine, and he could do simple things, but Dashi didn't let him move at all, so he could only go to bed and rest. Bujia sat on a stool adding firewood, and began to weave straw slippers in his hands. It turned out that the rough craftsmanship has improved a lot in the past month.

After eating and tidying up, the sun outside the cave is very strong. At this time, the big guys choose to take a nap for a while when they have nothing to do. Gao Ming dragged the straw slippers woven by Bu Jia into the bed, Bu Jia followed closely behind, the two of them were covered with deerskin, Bu Jia said with regret in his eyes: "If I hadn't been injured, our ceremony could have been held. "The

deerskin was soaked before going to the Red Stone Land. Originally, it was planned to tan the leather and hold a ceremony after returning from the Red Stone Land. Bujia was injured. How could Gao Ming have the mind to hold a ceremony? The two deerskins were also tanned by Xiao He of.

"There is no ceremony, we two live as usual." Gao Ming lay on the bed, the two of them were covered with a big buckskin. The ceremony doesn't seem to matter at the moment.

"When I can hunt, I will give you a good leather." Bujia kissed Gao Ming.

The two of them kissed and then wiped their guns and fired. Gao Ming felt something hard between his crotch, and quickly pushed Bujia away. The two of them were panting, and when they calmed down, Gao Ming said: "You can't do it until your body recovers." Do this kind of thing." Jingxue, Jingxue, Jingxue, don't mess with it when it's injured, after replenishing the blood for a month, Gao Ming doesn't want to come for a moment of refreshment, and Bujia's body is about to run out of Qi and blood again.

"I'm already in good health." Bujia felt nothing. He had bled and was injured before, and he could work after a few days of care, but he was not as meticulous as he is now.

Gao Ming smiled and kissed the corner of Bujia's lips, not daring to go deep, he was afraid that he would not be able to hold it. Lie down quickly, close your eyes and say, "Sleep, sleep!"

Bu Jia lay beside Gao Ming, leaned forward and kissed Gao Ming's lips, and said, "Sleep."