Chapter 156 Xiao Ming's husband's surname is also pretty good! ! Gaobujia what!

An oil lamp was lit in the cave, and the pottery bowl of the oil lamp was placed beside the stove. The two windows in the cave were made of crystal. The light coming in was still a little dim.

Qi sat on the leather beside the stove, leaning against the stove to keep warm, the oil lamp and the light from the window came in, and the needle and thread in her hand could be seen very clearly. There is a big bamboo basket next to the leather, which is full of soft fur that has been washed and dried. No matter if it is gurgling or other prey, the fur is the softest. At this time, Qi had already sewed the quilt up, leaving a hole, and stuffed the soft fur into it, and after the fur was stuffed, she sewed up the remaining hole.

In order to prevent the hair from running around, Qi and Xiaohe spread out the sewn quilt, and then the two began to sew one by one to fix the hair. This is a sewn liner, made of cotton cloth, and then covered with leather after the liner is sewn. In order to save trouble and easy to disassemble and wash, the four corners of the two pieces of leather are tied with laces. When the time comes, just use the ties to tie the four corners of the inner tank.

The tribe has been busy some time ago, busy burning charcoal, cooking fine salt, and drying wild vegetables and mushrooms. Now it's snowing heavily and no one goes out. When I'm free, I start thinking about duvets. The first quilt is naturally for Qi's bedroom. During the snow season It's cold, Xiao An Xiaole can't sleep in the crib, and sleeps with Qi and Lin Zi, the duvet naturally comes tight to the two little ones first.

Gaoming Landa Sado cooks in the kitchen, Bujialinzi sweeps snow outside the cave, Zhengmao takes Dashi Xiaobao down the mountain to inspect the situation of each small cave, the convenience of firewood and food, and whether there are any small disputes.

A pot of stewed meat dishes was prepared for lunch, and they were brought to the cave to heat up on the stove. After a while, Zhengmao and the others came back. Dashi had a bad face, and Xiaobao's eyes were cold.

"What's the matter?" Gao Ming worried: "Could it be something happened down the mountain?"

Xiaobao shook his head, but Dashi couldn't bear it anymore, and said quickly, "It's not that earlobe!"

"Let's eat first, it's nothing serious. Eat hot." Zheng Mao smiled.

The quilt had already been sewn, and Xiaohe helped Qi carry it to the bedroom. The quilt with down and two leather sheets was heavy, but it was also warm and tight. Although Gao Minglanda scooped up the rice, he was curious, but let alone when he was full, seeing Zhengmao's appearance was no big deal.

"I have always been worried about the earhooks, so I let Bao and Zha look at them, so I put the earhooks into the cave for two people. There were ten people living in that cave, except for six men, all of them were women. Bao and Zha followed the hole. The two women in the cave have a close relationship, and I don't know what the ear hooks said to the other four, anyway, as soon as I went down, there was a quarrel about women in the cave." Zhengmao said that he was also angry, and followed the cave after being provoked twice by outsiders It's really useless to quarrel with brothers who were born and died! Although it was just a verbal quarrel, Zhengmao could also see the man's ability to sow discord, his eyes turned cold, "I originally wanted to keep him after the snow season, but now..."

Before he finished speaking, he ate Everyone knows what it means. Gao Ming didn't hear it, he had seen and heard about this man's deeds from Ah Gun's mouth, he really wanted to use some kind of love and tolerance to influence him, it was all fart, Ah Gun's former Ah Ling was a lesson from the past. Although it was a human life, but the ear-losing person said it seriously, that is to destroy the unity of the tribe and achieve independence. Exile is enough, but whether they can live in this snowy day is not what they said.