Chapter 65 Xiao Ming's Garlic Sprouts Are Magical Weapons!

The egg was not stolen successfully, the prey that had been hungry for the snow season slowly began to multiply in spring, this time was when the prey trees and grasses resumed their growth, Bu Jia took Gao Ming to find a few trees, and finally one Gao Ming couldn't find it, so Gao Ming licked his lips and said, "Stir-fried bacon with garlic sprouts is equally delicious!"

Landa pouted the garlic sprouts in his mouth, frowned and said, "What a strange taste! Brother Xiaoming, this is really delicious? "

When did Xiao Ming lie to you when eating?!" Gao Ming carried a bamboo basket of garlic sprouts on his back like a baby.

"Then let's eat this garlic sprout at night!" Landa licked his lips, feeling hungry again. When Sado saw him, he took out a piece of roasted meat from his arms and handed it to Landa, saying, "It's a bit cold, you should put it on first."

Landa took the piece of meat, smiled and said, "Sado is so good!" Even though the meat is cold, it still tastes good and delicious.

After harvesting the garlic sprouts, Gao Ming was satisfied. He could accept whether there was any green food for the next mountain tour, at least one of the most important ones. When he thought of the aroma of garlic sprouts bursting out, and garlic sprouts as ingredients for hot pot, Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. In the early spring, the mountains were full of greenery, and they were full of vitality. The five of them continued to walk up the mountain. Gao Ming was in a good mood, humming a little tune and strolling along the way.

Dashi followed at the end of the team, and was very surprised to see Gao Ming and the others looking for food. The snow season has just passed, and there is not much food on the mountain at this time, and the prey is also very ferocious. This time is very difficult, and they have to compete with the prey for food , but it didn't take long to find out what to eat, the Dong clan is really amazing! Thinking of helping the Dong people, Dashi walked carefully and looked around, pulling out any green grass for Gao Ming to see.

Gao Ming shook his head. The grasslanda Dashi held in his hand said that they had it in the cave before, and they couldn't eat it. If they ate it, their limbs would become weak and they would lose strength. Although people can't eat it, they can be used if it is dangerous after drying it. He immediately said: "Pick some of this first, let's not eat it, and use it to deal with emergencies." If you don't know the

big stone, you can use it if it is useful , throwing the grass in the rattan frame behind him. Pay more attention to the green grass on the road.

Farther and farther away, Bujia who took the lead made a stop gesture, and several people reacted quickly. Gao Ming moved to Bujia's side, and followed Bujia's eyes to look into the distance.

"What happened?" Gao Ming whispered. He could only see a few shadows flickering far away.

"The wild dogs and boars are—" Buga paused, and said, "The wild dogs are about to be killed by the wild boars."

When Gao Ming heard this, his eyes lit up, and he asked, "How many wild boars?"

"A big one ." " Bu Jia understood that Gao Ming wanted to pick it up, nodded and said: "Let's go together."

Several people ran forward quickly, and after walking a few steps, Gao Ming saw that the wild dog had been bitten and fell to the ground and convulsed. It looked like he was about to die, and the wild boar was seriously injured. A piece of meat was torn off by the wild dog on the rear hip, and the front hoof was also seriously injured. It seemed that the front hoof was injured for a while when they found them. Run fast.

Landa took the lead, holding the orchid in his hand, and chased after him, Gao Ming followed closely, Dashi wanted to chase, Bujia waved his hand and said, "Let them practice their hands." Saduo, who had half-raised his feet, stopped in embarrassment and had to die He stared at the two pigs in front of him.

The wild boar's physical strength has been almost exhausted by the wild dogs, its front hoof was injured again, and a large piece of meat on its rear rump was gone. Landa Gaoming chased after him, and the wound got worse as soon as he exerted strength, bleeding profusely. The pace became slower and slower, Gao Ming held the short sword and jumped and stabbed the wild boar's buttocks, but only scratched the skin. The wild boar let out a piercing cry, Landa took the opportunity to give a sword, cleverly went up, and the two of them killed the wild boar without much effort. This wild boar looked like an adult at first glance, and was fat and strong. If it hadn't been for the fight with the wild dog, he and Landa would not have killed it so easily.

Seeing that the wild boar had been killed, Saduo ran over quickly, rushed to Landa, and said, "I'll get it for you!"

Just now the wild boar fell to the ground and could feel the tremor under its feet, which shows that the weight is not small. Saduo has a heart, and Landa is still underage, and has been taking care of her very considerately. Landa shook her head, and said with a chuckle, "I can't make you tired." Looking at the wild boar at her feet, she suddenly felt a little resentful about why she was not yet an adult! I had no choice but to say: "Let's move together!"

Gao Ming already withdrew, these two people can get bored to death, they are also in a relationship, he and Bu Jia have been like old couples, how can there be such pink ambiguous bubbles!

"What's wrong?" Gao Ming was stunned when he saw Bujia squatting next to the wild dog. The wild dog's eyes were wide open and weeping.

Dashi on one side said: "This wild dog is a bitch with cubs."

Gao Ming understood a little while looking at the wild dog with wide eyes and tears on the ground, this wild dog was unwilling to die like this. Kneeling down, Gao Ming touched the wild dog's belly with one hand, and saw the wild dog twitching on the ground, hissing and whining.

"How old is it?" Gao Ming asked Bujia, he touched his big belly, but he didn't know if this is the rhythm that can already be born.

Bujia shook his head, "It's still more than ten days away."

"Then find a place to bury it?" Gao Ming just finished speaking, when he turned his head, he saw the wild dog's breath was weak, crying silently, and it was about to die. He raised his eyes and said, "Why don't I dig it open to see if I can live?" Anyway, it's dead!

Gao Ming was puzzled and said: "Go out?!" The big stone on the side opened

his eyes wide, and stammered: "Do you want to go out the stomach of the wild dog?"

Especially smelly black fruit, the black fruit is about the size of a walnut. Bujia cut it in half with a knife and placed it around the wild dog.

The wild dog was out of breath the moment Gao Ming stabbed the knife, his eyes were still wide open, Gao Ming made a gash in his stomach, bloody and bloody with the pungent smell, with a shake of his hand, the tip of the sword tore open the skin of his stomach , Gao Ming saw the head of the black wild dog, with wet amniotic fluid on it, and it was obviously not moving.

Gao Ming endured the nausea, and took it out with one hand. One, two, and three were all dead. Bujia looked at it and said, "Go back!"

Landa and Sado had already brought the wild boars here, and kept watching. Follow Gao Ming to pick out the puppies.

"There's another one inside, let me see!" Gao Ming felt dejected, the outside ones were all dead, and the inside ones were probably dead already. When I took it out, it turned out to be a yellow strip.

"Brother Xiao Ming, it's moving!" Landa pointed at the cub in Gao Ming's hand.

Gao Ming didn't notice it while holding it in his hand, but Kolanda saw it, quickly lowered his head, and carefully pulled it twice. Sure enough, the little boy moved, and he didn't know whether he would be able to feed it or not, so take it back first and then talk about it! Taking a piece of leather from the rattan frame, Gao Ming carefully wrapped the little boy, and said, "Hurry back!"

"Brother Xiao Ming, do you want to raise wild dogs?" Landa gritted his teeth and said, "This guy is so fierce." , the teeth are as strong as wolves."

Gao Ming glanced at the small group of wild dogs in his hand, "I don't know if I can live, I will take it back and talk about it first." For a while, I was a little embarrassed, the bitch was probably hungry and panicked, and didn't want to think about it. After starving to death, he attacked the wild boar and died in the hands of the wild boar.

Bujia had already chopped off the back of the wild boar, and if the wild dog bit it, he couldn't eat it. Gao Ming has been subtly cultivating some ideas that are still useful. The few people in the cave had no objection to Gao Ming's decision to raise a puppy. The puppy looked like it would not survive, and it might die tonight, so take it back as soon as it is taken.

The five people flipped it over in their hands, the bitch with the three dead puppies had already stiffened slightly, the smell of blood was strong, and it was too late to dig a hole to bury, Gao Ming's sympathy was just that little, he saved the puppies, and the rest were already dead Never mind.

On the way back, half of the wild boars were carried by boulders. The boulders are born with great strength, and carrying half of the wild boars is simply a child's play. When he arrived in the cave, Gao Ming's hands were sore, and he put the fur and wild dog by the stove. It was still cold outside in early spring, and the pup moved a little. Gao Ming saw that it was all right.

Qi glanced curiously. Maybe it was because she was pregnant with a child. She was full of maternal love. After hearing Landa's story about Gao Ming digging wild dogs to get puppies, her eyes became moist, and she looked at the puppies on the ground with special affection.

Hot water was burning on the stove, Gao Ming mixed the water into the stone basin, wrung out a piece of warm soft leather and wiped it all over for the puppies, while other people in the cave were busy dealing with wild boars, garlic sprouts and weeds, Xiaohe Gang Watching Gao Ming take care of the wild dogs, he seems to like puppies.

There was still half a pot of bone soup left in the kettle, after Gao Ming heated it up, he poured it into the black fruit powder, and there was only one and a half of the black fruit left, so he could only use it sparingly. The well-stirred bone and black fruit soup was poured on the red shell, and it was placed near the pup's mouth, but the little guy was too small to drink it. When Qi saw it, she cut a piece of soft leather and dripped the soup onto the pup's mouth. Li, drinking maybe two or three drops will not work.

"It's still young, don't drink it, just feed it again later, eat less and eat more!" Gao Ming stood up and said, "Xiaohe, help me make a bamboo basket for the pup with some soft leather inside. Go cook for us, I found garlic sprouts today, and I'll cook you some fried bacon with garlic sprouts later, what would Xiao He want to eat?"

Xiao He looked at Gao Ming with wide eyes, and said hesitantly, "I want to eat grilled fish!"

The one in the snow season The wooden box was so frozen that the seafood had already been eaten. During that time, in order to prevent the fish from changing, Gao Ming changed his way of eating fish every day. Unexpectedly, Xiao He liked to eat fish very much. When he first arrived in the cave, Gao Ming cooked it all day long. Wolf meat, wild boar, etc., but fish are rarely grilled.

"Okay! You let Dashi take you to the river to catch fish!" Gao Ming moved the puppy away, he was going to cook, what if he accidentally trampled to death later! "Qi, I found weeds today, and I'll fry one with garlic sprouts later, see if you can eat it!"

Washing his hands, Gao Ming cut a piece of bacon, cut it into thin slices, washed the garlic sprouts and cut them into sections. saliva. Wild boars are fat, and they will refine a jar of oil later, and their oil is almost used up.

"Give me all the meat and fat, I'll refine the oil first!" Gao Ming said.

Two large pieces of fat meat were smelted with lard that filled an iron basin, and the remaining crunchy dregs were fished out and placed in a stone bowl. There was a smell of oil in the hole, and anyone who was hungry would pick it out of the bowl Pick it up in a bamboo tube and eat it.

Going down to the river, he carried four fish. The fish had been cleaned up. Dashi followed behind. His hair was dripping wet. Gao Ming took the fish. Seeing Xiaohe's face flushed and his eyes shining brightly, he saw that the state was not right, and he suddenly thought about it. Duo, looking at Dashi suspiciously, isn't this a bit of a beast? ! Xiaohe is not yet an adult!

"Brother Xiaoming, I caught these four fish!" Xiaohe said excitedly, "Brother Dashi can't catch fish!"

It turned out that his face was flushed because of this excitement! Gao Ming secretly scolded himself as a beast, he really thought too much, don't like men and think that the whole world likes men!

Mince the garlic sprouts, cut the fish body with a knife, spread the garlic sprouts evenly, and hand it to Xiao Hedao: "Do as I did just now, and spread the rest!" He was busy frying the bacon by himself .

The lard was heated up, the garlic sprouts were put into the pot, and the smell came out immediately, Gao Ming threw the chili slices, stir-fried twice, and when the bacon went down, the whole hole was filled with the aroma of garlic sprouts and bacon, and he was nailing bamboo baskets for the puppies Landa ran to the side of the pot drooling when she heard the rattling sound.

"Brother Xiao Ming smells so good!" He stared at the pot without moving his eyes.

Gao Ming said with a smile: "Only food can make you like this!" There are so many people in the cave, and it takes half a pot to fry bacon in a large iron pan, and it needs to be paired with other things, otherwise it is not enough to eat.

Garlic fried bacon, garlic fried wild vegetables, garlic grilled fish plus a pot of garlic and potato soup!

A meal is very refreshing, even Qi, who can't eat meat, likes to eat bacon and fried garlic sprouts, but the bacon has too much salt and doesn't eat too much, the fish is tender and spicy, and Xiaohe licks it at the end finger.

"I want to eat it and continue to make it next time!" Gao Ming said with a smile.

Garlic seedlings are really a magic weapon!