Chapter 150 How Xiao Ming's Little Flame Erupted in His Heart! !

"Start the pot, Brother Ming?" Landa moved closer to the stove, he couldn't see the inside of the pot because of the fog, but the smell alone was enough to make Landa drool.

Gao Ming took a breath, and the mist cleared up a bit. The bamboo steamer was covered with large light green leaves, and on it was the slightly whitish meatloaf. The big leaves were lifted together and spread out on the chopping board. It was very flexible when cut with a single knife. Gao Ming Cut the meatloaf into squares about the size of a palm. A drawer of steamed cakes can cut two large plates. Their plates are deep and big. Gao Ming handed the full steamed cakes to Landa, seeing Landa's drooling appearance , and said with a smile: "Bring it in, and the dipping sauce of Sado is also brought in." There are

two drawers of steamed cakes in a large pot, and a pot of fish head soup is boiled on the stove behind. Li Dashi Buga also came back, the two of them took a bath from the river at the foot of the mountain, and stood wet under the shed for a while before their hair dried. The weather is hot and the cave is hot, so it's better to sit on the stone table under the shade of the tree Eat, and the wind can cool you down.

The stone table is a bit smaller. A Gun has gone to the mountains. In the cave, A Gun, Mu and Qi are no longer crowded around the stone table with their children in their arms. Gao Ming took a plate of steamed cakes with a small plate of dipping sauce and put them in the shed. On the lower bamboo table, Qi and Ah Gun Amu sat in the back half of the bamboo chair, and Xiao An Xiaole sat in it. The two of them used their bodies to block it, not afraid that the child would fall down.

"It smells so good." Ah Mu smelled the aroma on the table and didn't dare to put down her chopsticks. She didn't handle these two wooden sticks well, and she was afraid they might break them.

Seeing that Ah Gun and Mu hadn't put down her chopsticks for a long time, Qi passed the iron spoon over, took another spoonful of steamed tender meatloaf and put it in her mouth. The smell of the mouth made Qi's eyes slightly narrowed Once, I enjoyed it very much. Xiao Le, who was sitting inside her, smelled the scent, and said, "Time and time!" The elder brother Xiao An next to her seemed to respond to his younger brother, raising his voice again and again.

"Okay, okay, Ah Mu feed Xiaoan Xiaole a cake." Qi's gentle face was about to water, Lin Zi moved the small stool over and saw Qi's gentle look, his heart throbbed slightly, but he didn't know what was going on. "I'll feed the two of you, you and Ah Mu will eat first!" As he took Xiao Le gently, Lin Zi, who was silent on weekdays, stretched his brows, "Be good, Xiao Le, Dad will feed you the cake." Xiao An on the bed was unhappy, his face wrinkled, Lin Zi glanced at the look that was about to cry, and held back, "That's good, Xiao An, you are a big brother, you can't cry!"

Landa had already stopped eating Can't stop, mixed with fresh and tender fish meat, the steamed cake is very strong and delicious, and it is delicious when paired with Gao Ming's dipping sauce.

The four big plates were clean, and Bujia, who has never been picky on weekdays, also praised the steamed cakes with endless aftertaste. "Next time you catch a few more fish, I will continue to do it." Gao Ming said with a smile, and he was also happy that everyone had a good time eating.

It's not difficult to make steamed cakes, it's just that it takes a little effort to pound the minced meat, but what they lack here is strength. Unlike modern times, there are machines that can help, but the taste of the minced meat is not right after all, and Gao Ming will not have it in the future. Made steamed cakes.

After dinner, everyone slept for more than an hour as usual. After waking up, Gaoming Bugashi and his three went to install an iron fence at the foot of the mountain, and Landa took the Sado River to the river at the foot of the mountain. It seemed that they were catching fish and eating steamed rice in the afternoon. cake.