Chapter 111 Xiao Ming Confesses Leniency!

Cuckoo!

The eloquent Gao Ming stopped immediately, turned his head and looked around, Landa waved his hands and curled his lips, disdainfully said: "It's not me!" This Xiaobao is really annoying! Brother Xiao Ming hasn't looked at him since he came in, he's dressed so strangely and looks ugly, I don't know why Brother Ming treats this little treasure so well!

Xiao He shook his head, "It's not me!"

Coo coo coo!

Wen Xiaobao raised his hands, scratched his head in embarrassment, and whispered: "Yes, it's me!"

"Oh! I forgot that you haven't eaten, has it been a day? I'll get you something to eat, Landa you Put the child into the hole with Xiaohe, and come over to help." Gao Ming saw Landa's reluctance, and although Xiaohe was not obvious, he could also see his dislike for Wen Xiaobao, "Aren't you two hungry? Brother and the others are coming back soon, don't want to eat dinner!"

Landa became happy again when he heard that his brother was coming back soon, and wanted to let Wen Xiaobao know that Brother Xiao Ming married his brother. Xiao An and Xiao Le were placed in Qi's little hole, and Xiao He covered the stomachs of the two little guys with leather, and came out to help when he saw that there was nothing wrong.

Wen Xiaobao followed Gao Ming in a daze, and said, "I used to be a cook, I'll help."

Gao Ming glanced at Wen Xiaobao, the guy looked flustered and embarrassed, nodded and took a bunch of wild vegetables and put them in the basin Gao Ming wanted to coax Landa, Gao Ming was happy for Wen Xiaobao's appearance, but Kolanda Xiaohe was more important to him, and Wen Xiaobao Although he was the same as him, he was a stranger after all, so we had to wait and see how his temper would be in the future.

Touching Landa's head, this guy is tall and big and has a personality like a child, "I will make a new thing for you and Xiaohe tonight, you must like it."

Landa's heart suddenly became happy, no matter what No matter what, Brother Xiao Ming likes him! He gave Wen Xiaobao a smug look, Wen Xiaobao couldn't figure it out with a dazed expression, and shook his head with a clever smile.

Yesterday, after boiling brown sugar, Gao Ming wanted to make shredded sweet potatoes. Anyway, they have brown sugar as well as sweet potatoes. The inside is soft and glutinous and full of fragrance.

Landa was peeling sweet potatoes, and Xiaohe cured meat. Wen Xiaobao squatted down and carefully rubbed the leaves of vegetables. After washing them, he gave the vegetables to Gao Ming. Gao Ming blanched the vegetables a little. Crunchy wild vegetables were mixed with flour and kneaded. A smooth, green dough was placed on the chopping board, and Gao Ming held it with a basin.

"Why hasn't your brother come back yet?" Gao Ming finished kneading the noodles and went out of the cave to see that the sun had gone down and it was almost six o'clock. He was a little worried, but he thought it would be okay to go out with so many people this time.

Landa Xiaohe also followed, Wen Xiaobao followed behind, and asked in a low voice: "Xiao Ming is waiting for someone?"

"My brother!" Landa leaned over and said, "My brother and Xiao Ming are married, don't you Thinking too much!"

Wen Xiaobao was taken aback, and stammered: "You, your brother?!" After

sneaking Gao Ming's back, he couldn't see any sign that she was a woman, and suddenly his head was not enough, men and men can also marry? Where the hell is he? !

After finishing speaking, Landa ignored Wen Xiaobao, and concentrated on looking at the distance. There was a crowd on the other side of the river. Landa pointed at the crowd and said happily, "My brothers and the others are back! Brother Xiaoming, look, it's my brother!"