Chapter 36 Xiaoming Bujia I Like You

The atmosphere in the cave suddenly became ambiguous, and the light from the stove flickered on the wall, flickering on and off.

Gao Ming touched the carvings on the handle of the knife without saying a word, while Bu Jia stared at Gao Ming, and slowly lowered his head and approached him.

"Haha, go to sleep! I'm so sleepy!" Gao Ming pretended not to know that Bujia was going to kiss him, yawned, and walked to the stove, "There's hot water, just right!" Trying to let myself ignore the burning sight behind him, he laughed and said, "After you wash your feet and pour water, I'll go to bed first, I'm so exhausted."

Lying on the bed, pulling the leather bag, Gao Ming raised the corners of his lips, His eyes slowly turned cunning in places he couldn't see. He and Bujia haven't confirmed their relationship yet. Primitive people don't have any monogamy system. The kissing before was just a means to seduce Bujia. Let's see if Bujia rejects it. Now that it has been confirmed, Bujia also has feelings for him, so he can't kiss and kiss like before, it has become a habit, when will he pierce the paper and be loyal to each other for a lifetime!

In modern times, the circle is already chaotic. When he first discovered that he had different sexual orientations, he went to gay bars twice. What he wants is not physical satisfaction, he is more eager to find a partner in this life to live a good life. And now he doesn't intend to mess around without making a relationship like this, it's better to make a real relationship and talk about it!

Gao Ming squinted his eyes, his wishful thinking was crackling, and when he heard the sound of the iron door closing, he turned over and faced Landa, and soon he let out a long breath.

Bu added the bed, lay on his side and looked at Gao Ming's back, his brows furrowed, his eyes full of thought.

After waking up overnight, Gao Ming stretched himself and slept soundly. He went to bed late yesterday and lost his mental strength, so he woke up late today. The two brothers were nowhere to be seen in the cave. Gao Ming wrapped himself in a leather jacket and put on a vest. He heard a sound outside the cave. He guessed that the two brothers were cleaning the snow at the entrance of the cave. Hot water was boiling in a stone basin on the stove. The stone basin came out of the hole with a piece of cotton cloth.

Faced with the wind and snow, he just woke up with a warm body and shivered. Gao Ming put the basin at the entrance of the cave, rinsed his mouth and washed his face, stuffed green leaves into his mouth and chewed, the cool taste filled his mouth. Eating green leaves in snowy days is even more enjoyable. The hot water was splashed on the snowdrift under the tree roots, and the sizzling snowdrift was much shorter.

Landa was tidying up the shed, baring her canine teeth, and said with a smile, "Brother Xiaoming, what are we having

for breakfast?" The snow outside was swept away, and Buga was helping Landa clean up the snow on the shed.

"I fed you hot water and grass." Landa rushed over, grabbed Gao Ming's arm, and looked at Gao Ming with a smile on his face. "Brother Xiao Ming, you are so powerful, my brother's knife is so beautiful, but he won't let me touch it!" By the way, he sued Bu Jiahei!

Gao Ming handed the stone basin to Landa, pretending to be an uncle, and said, "Little Landa, put it in the cave, and if you behave well today, I'll hit you too!"

Landa hugged the stone basin with a smile on his face. By the way, he took the cotton handkerchief in Gao Ming's hand, grimaced at Bu Jia with his teeth bared, and said with a smile: "Brother Ming, I like you!"

Gao Ming touched Landa's head, and the little guy became more and more lively and outgoing. ,Good. Looking at Bujia, he said, "It's so cold, let's clean up!"

Bujia took the broom and drove Landa back, "You go back to the cave first, I have something to tell Xiao Ming."

Landa got Gao Ming's promise, His heart was full of his knife, and he didn't pay attention to his brother's strange eyes, and ran back to the cave with a stone basin in his arms.

Bujia's eyes were too revealing, as if he knew his little thoughts, Gao Ming felt that Bujia wanted to pierce this layer of relationship paper, and it was purely bluffing to say that he was not nervous. Pretending not to care, he went to the shed and looked at the baa-baa who was grazing, and whispered, "What did you say?"

"I was thinking about what you said before last night." Bujia walked up to Gao Ming with a broom, Put your arms around Gao Ming's shoulders. Gao Ming moved his arms, feeling that at such a time, Bujia's position was a bit shaken by holding him like this. He moved his shoulders, but Bujia's hands were still firmly on his shoulders, and he felt quite warm.

Gao Ming didn't speak and listened with his ears sideways, holding the wooden fence of the shed with one hand.

"A man and a hunter who live in the sky." Bujia looked at Gao Ming's side face, and said solemnly, "Xiao Ming—"

"Brother, Brother Xiao Ming!" Landa looked towards the shed while holding the hole, and saw his brother's eyes were fierce. , I was startled, and said worriedly: "Brother, are you okay?"

Fuck, your brother is fine, I almost let you suffocate my bleeding! Gao Ming really wanted to stun Landa, but Bujia also complained in vain and created an atmosphere! Gao Ming's heart was like thousands of muddy horses galloping past, with a face full of suffocation, he stared at the simple and straightforward Landa, and asked, "Landa, are your brother and I the closest people you have in this world? The

silly Landa stood in front of them and nodded blankly.

"Did something happen to me and your brother or your favorite person?" Gao Ming asked quickly.

Landa was ignorant of what he heard, but knowing that Brother Xiaoming and his brother were the most important people in the world, he nodded and said affirmatively: "We are a family, Brother Xiaoming, what you said!"

Now that Bujia understood, he confessed Let him do this kind of thing! Gao Ming was arrogant, thinking that he was not as strong as Bu Jia, so he confessed that he was the first to do so, how could he be sure of his attacking position! Putting one hand on Buga's shoulder, feeling uncomfortable, Gao Ming put his arms around Buga's neck, tiptoed and gnawed on it.

Landa opened her mouth and looked dumbfounded.

Bujia didn't expect that Gao Ming was still asking Landa a question just now. He thought Gao Ming was going to beat Landa, but now he was preempted! But you can't spit out the meat that reaches your mouth, which is not in line with the hunter's principle. With one arm around Gao Ming's waist and the other pinching the back of Gao Ming's neck, Bu Jia took the initiative to attack.

Damn it, it's just a ritual, you fucking can't do it in front of Randa! Gao Ming suppressed his flushed face, pinched Bujia's waist, panted and pushed Bujia away, and opened his mouth to speak to the stupid Landa, when Bujia said seriously in his ear: "Landa, I like Xiao Ming , I will be with him until I die, and I will not have children with others."

Gao Ming's eyes were bright, he closed Landa's slightly opened mouth with a smile, and said, "Go back to the cave, I'm happy today, and there is only Gu Gu, Brother Xiao Ming will make you Gu Gu roasted chestnuts."

"Male, man, man Isn't it forbidden to have children with men?" Landa stammered.

"Then don't want children!" Bujia resolutely said.

Gao Ming smiled and said, "Have a baby with someone you don't like, little Randa, are you willing?"

Randa shook his head blankly, he said he wanted to have a baby with someone he likes.

Bujia took Gao Ming's hand and walked into the cave. Landa stared blankly at the backs of the two, thinking that this was not bad. No woman will come between them in the future, and they will always be a family! Having figured it out, Landa regained her joyful look, ran back to the cave, and said, "Brother Xiaoming is eating roasted chestnuts today, right! Right!?"

"When did Landa learn to be cute! "Gao Ming pinched Landa's swollen cheeks, just like the master's grandson Xiao Le, silly and cute. "I have a good meal at noon, and I have to cut wood to build a shed in the afternoon!"

Landa tilted her head, wondering, "What kind of shed to build?"

"Build a small shed at the entrance of the cave so that the snow will not rush into the cave when the door is opened in the morning Come." Gao Ming coaxed Landa with a smile, and said, "Go peel the chestnuts, and cook what you like for lunch."

Landa ran to peel the chestnuts.

Bujia's eyes were like those of a wolf, and Gao Ming glanced at Landa who was flipping through the rattan box to get chestnuts. He quickly moved to Buga's mouth and kissed, and whispered: "I coaxed Landa to sleep at night, I'll help you!

" Among them, Gao Ming didn't know what Landa was thinking, but there was nothing else in Landa's eyes. Gao Ming, who was chopping Gu Gu, swung his knife swiftly, and the only advantage was that he was able to shoot a cannon justifiably.

After lunch, Landa cleaned up the dishes, Bujia took a big knife, and Gao Ming went out to cut trees with a hatchet. Don't run far, just in the small forest not far from the cave, Landa wants to follow, Bujia just made Landa stay and watch the cave obediently with a look. The two of them went to the small forest and found a few small trees. Bujia

handed the big knife to Gao Ming, "I'll chop the hatchet, you look around."

It is possible to come out to forage. Bujia was so strong that the two small trees fell down without much effort. Gao Ming put the broadsword and hatchet into the alchemy. He and Bujia each had a tree. He dragged it back, and Bujia carried it back.

Landa squatted at the entrance of the cave, her eyes lit up when she saw them coming back, and she rushed over and said, "Brother, Brother Xiao Ming, you are back!"

Panting tiredly, Gao Ming put the tree on the entrance of the cave, and the three entered the cave, and the two of them The snow slowly melted away. Gao Ming felt sorry for the skin on his body, so he took off his vest and brushed it with a brush, and brushed it for Bu Jia by the way. After taking a sip of hot water, the three of them went out to work after a short break.

Gao Ming and Landa used the saw to cut the wood, and Bujia dug the hole. The mud on the ground had been frozen long ago, and Bujia could only dig less than five centimeters after spending a long time with a hatchet.

"Landa, go and burn some snow, the ground will be hot." Gao Ming said. He can saw the wood by himself, and the shed should lean against the heights on both sides of the hole, and slowly slope down. It doesn't matter how high it is, as long as it can block the snow and snow.

The height of the hole can be more than 1.56 meters, and the shed should be slightly higher than this height, and it should be tilted slowly to make it easier to clean the snow on the roof. Landa boiled hot water, poured the hot water on the corners of the hole, softened the mud and started digging. The upper layer of the ground was frozen, and it was very fast to dig in the middle. Gao Ming saw that it was deep enough, and put the sawn wood in, which was about ten centimeters higher than the hole.

"Okay!" Gao Ming nodded.

Zaozao mixed the good lime mortar and small stones, Landa supported the wood, and Gao Ming was in charge of filling. The distance between the wood and the wood should be small. At that time, the top layer of the wood will be built, and then the wood and the wood will be nailed together. Anyway, they have time, so they will do it slowly. It must be strong here, otherwise the load will not be enough, and it will be very dangerous to collapse under the snow. .

The sky was gray and gloomy, and Gao Ming estimated that it was past four o'clock. In one afternoon, he built a row of wooden piles at the entrance of the cave. The piles were made tightly, and there were only branches left from the two small trees. Landa picked up the branches and tidied them up, and put them in the hole to make a broom at night, so that the snow could be swept up quickly during the day.

"I'm going to chop two more!" Bujia planned to work on it for a while, holding a kitchen knife.

"I'll go with you." Gao Ming said.

Bujia nodded in agreement, and Landa clamored to help, Gao Ming coaxed Landa to clean up a lot of work in the cave, and Landa stayed.

It was already dark when the two trees were dragged back, and Landa waited at the entrance of the cave. He was relieved to see the two of them back, and said, "Brother, Brother Xiaoming, I will go next

time. " Gao Ming knew that Landa was worried about them, so he glanced at Bujia, Bujia nodded, and Gao Ming said, "Let's go together next time."

He threw the two trees at the entrance of the cave, washed his hands and took a sip of hot water, Gao Ming started cooking, I was exposed to the cold outside all afternoon, and I ate some warm soup with soup at night. Cut the potatoes into pieces, slice the bacon, and cut the leopard meat into cubes. First, use the fat to make oil. After adding chili and frying, add water and pour half a black fruit powder to boil together. The soup is thick and very fragrant.

Bujia lit a fire stick and stuck it in the snow outside the cave, and started to work. Gao Ming cooked the meal and went out to see that the two logs had been sawed, and only the piles were left.

"Okay, let's eat first, and clean up after eating!" Gao Ming handed a warm cotton handkerchief to Bujia, "Wipe your face."

Bujia wiped his face, with the corners of his lips slightly raised.

After dinner, Landa washed the dishes and tidied up, while Gao Ming and Bujia began to build stakes. The thick ones are near the entrance of the cave, and the thin ones are arranged at the outermost, descending one by one from high to low. After tidying up, Landa came over to help with the work. Until the cold weather got worse, Gao Ming saw that the snowstorm was getting stronger, and there was a thick layer of snow outside the entrance of the cave.

"That's all for today, let's do the rest tomorrow!" Gao Ming asked.

Bujia nodded, took a broom to sweep the snow at the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming fed hot water and fodder for Baa Baa and Red Eyes, the three of them closed the door, washed and went to bed to rest.

Landa rolled over, looked sideways at Gao Ming, and said in a soft voice, "Brother Xiao Ming, I'm not in a hurry with my knife." Landa is well-behaved and sensible, knowing that he is not in a hurry with his knife after a tiring day today.

Gao Ming touched Landa's head, nodded and smiled and said, "Well, good boy!"

Bujia frowned, and said in a cold voice, "Landa is sleeping."

Gao Ming gave Bujia a kidnapper, knowing that this guy still remembered what he said evening incentives. Bu Jia held Gao Ming's hand, hugged Gao Ming in his arms, leaned to Gao Ming's ear, and whispered, "Go to sleep!"

Gao Ming had surprise in his eyes, "Don't you want it?"

Bu Jia shook his head, "I'm tired, go to sleep . "

His lower abdomen was firmly pressed against him, and Gao Ming couldn't believe that Bujia didn't want to come, so it was obvious that he had nowhere to vent his energy! Immediately he understood that this guy felt sorry for him after being tired all day, the corners of his lips rose slightly, Gao Ming leaned over to kiss him, and whispered: "Bujia, I like you."