Chapter 2 Xiao Ming will, set, fire!

Gao Ming licked his lips, hot, really hot, water...

his whole body hurts, and his chest hurts to death, but the most uncomfortable thing at this moment is the heat, like being in a stove. The consciousness is clear, and I can't help cursing in my heart, what a fucking bad day today, first I lost my job, and then there was a car accident... I

was tortured by body pain, and my mind was extremely clear. Originally, Gao Ming wanted to sleep, but there will always be nurses in the hospital to make ward rounds, right? Looking at him like this, he must have a fever. You must get him some fever-reducing needles or something? But he is really hot now, his mouth is dry and his whole body is about to explode. Now which little nurse gave him a sip of water, I am absolutely grateful.

After a few minutes, it got hotter and hotter. Gao Ming couldn't wait for the water goddess and nurse. He felt that if he didn't wake up and drink some water, he would die of heat.

Slowly opened his eyes, the light was dazzling, Gao Ming quickly closed his eyes, raised an arm to cover his eyes, and opened his eyes again.

The light shone through Gao Ming's coat, and he slowly lowered his arms after getting used to it.

I'm so fucked! ! What the hell is this!

"Brother! The monster is awake!" Landa bared her white teeth and ran out of the tent.

Gao Ming was dizzy and dizzy from the heat, even though the impression that flashed before his eyes just now was still fresh in his memory! Dirty face, no one knows whether it is a human or a ghost, long messy hair hangs down, Gao Ming only remembers rows of white teeth.

Could it be that he is already dead?

The sun was dazzling, he had a car accident and it was snowing heavily, where did the sun come from? Thinking about it in a mess, without a clue, the bones all over the body hurt, not to mention the heat to death. After looking around, he found that the leather tent was set up casually, and he could only cover himself. The stone slab was hot from the sun, so he lay on the slate, with a few strange-shaped stone bowls beside him.

The woolen coat on his body was tightly wrapped, and Gao Ming couldn't figure out the current situation after thinking for a long time, his body was so hot that he couldn't stand it. Sitting up with difficulty, leaning against a stone wall, he unbuttoned his coat one by one. His hands were shaking violently. It took him a long time to unbutton the third button. Two tall and strong figures appeared in front of him, walking swiftly and swiftly. step by step jumping on the stone.

Gao Ming put down the button in his hand, he didn't know what was going on, he had no strength in his body, his hands were shaking badly, but don't worry about it, I rely on these hands to eat, I finally got my skills, don't ruin it, you It is not easy to change careers at an early age.

"Brother, what kind of monster do you think this is?" Landa showed his white teeth and approached Gao Ming.

Bujia grabs Landa, and the two brothers stand outside the tent and confront Gao Ming.

Bujalanda was tall and strong, he was blocked outside the tent at once, the light was blocked, and the whole tent became shady and cool, Gao Ming breathed a sigh of relief, feeling much more comfortable, he licked his lower lip, layers of dead skin had already protruded, his mouth With a dry tongue, he smiled naively and said, "Brother, are you drooling?!"

"Brother, monsters can still talk!" Landa's eyes lit up.

Bujia thought for a while, and said in a deep voice, "He's not a monster, Landa, go get water." Bujia walked into the tent, knelt down and picked up the stone bowl beside Gao Ming, but fixed his eyes on Gao Ming.