Chapter 170 Xiaoming beep beep beep text player~(≧▽≦)/~ la la la! ! !

It was snowing heavily outside the cave, and Zhengmao came back from hunting in the mountains. The inch-thick snow Zhengmao even carried the weight of the prey on his shoulders, and his ankles were submerged in the snow when he stepped down. The silver wolf on his shoulders was frozen stiff. He wore a black leather hat on his head, and the sweat dripped on his forehead, which was immediately frozen by the heavy snow and cold wind, and he saw small frozen sweat droplets all over his forehead. Zheng Mao didn't care at all, he was happy It's like endless energy.

Passing by the square, Tudu took a group of children by the river to smash ice, fish, build a snowman, and have a snowball fight. Seeing Zhengmao, they all stopped to say hello obediently. Seeing that the general was able to catch wolves in such a heavy snow day, he couldn't help but admire him. Glittering hearts.

Enjoying the children's admiration, Zhengmao nodded and smiled and said, "Be careful not to fall into the river!" Then he walked up the mountain steadily with his prey on his shoulders.

This year is the third snow season. After the snow season, Xiao Bao agreed to marry him. Zhengmao has never stopped smiling since the snow season started.

It took more than three years to build a city wall around the mountains of the tribe. It was finally completed before the snow season. With the protection of the city wall, children don't have to worry about playing in the square without the company of adults. , now the prey in the mountains are not strong in attack power, and the snow season square is still a long way from the mountain, so there is no fear that the children will be in danger.

When he got to the mountainside, Zhengmao saw people moving in the snow, and could hear the sound of Ah Qi's broken teeth from a distance, so he hummed loudly on purpose, and sure enough he heard the voice of Bad Fang scolding Ah Qi, Zhengmao laughed loudly, carrying the prey Turning the corner and going back into the cave, Ah Qi angrily looked at the back of Zheng Mao who was going away, Zheng Mao must have done it on purpose! !

At the entrance of the cave, Xiao An and Xiao Le are squatting under the tree roots to make ice sculptures. Gao Ming froze a large box of ice cubes for the two little guys outside a few days ago. As soon as Xiaoan was stronger, he went down with the chisel and chiseled it to make a general appearance. Xiaole squatted on the side and used the small chisel to chisel and grind slowly. The adults didn't care about letting the children play, but Xiaole was weak and couldn't stay outside for too long. Otherwise, you will have a low fever at night.

The two little ones were dressed like little bears, especially Xiao Le, who was tightly wrapped and wore a pair of rabbit fur gloves on his hands. Xiao An thought it was troublesome and never liked to wear these things.

In the past three years, the tribe has accumulated a lot of cotton cloth, thick and thin, soft and hard. When Gao Ming took the lead, he figured out the sweater again. The wool is all red eyes or bleating. This kind of wool is soft and warm. When the snow season comes, the children wear sweaters and wool trousers, which are light and nimble. If they go out and put on a leather coat, they can hardly keep warm.

The fragrant chestnuts are stewed in the kitchen pot, and the fragrant rice is steamed in the other pot. Originally, the rice harvested for the first time could only be eaten once or twice in each hole, but after a discussion, they were all used as seeds. More than 100 mu of land was reclaimed on the upper river, and a lot of wetlands were planted on both sides of the river. For this reason, Gao Ming specially built a crystal bridge. The bridge is arched. The crystal material is not afraid of water and is stronger than big stones. It falls on the river. When the sun shines, the colorful colors are very beautiful, and the water on the river surface is also colorful. When the rice is ripe, the hunters come and go, which is very lively.