Chapter 141 Xiao Ming Ah Qi is willing to come out after entering? !

The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Gao Ming, who was lying in the grass, didn't have time to turn his head to look behind him. Just now, when Bujia shot the knife, there must be something behind him. At this moment, there were four people on the other side, and there were only two of them, and the guy named A stick seemed to be very skilled. , But in an instant, many plans flashed through Gao Ming's mind, and Bujia had already stood up.

"Bujia from the Mountain Tribe." Bujia said, taking advantage of the opportunity to pick up the knife that was pinned to the snake from not far behind Gao Ming.

Originally Gao Ming was preoccupied with the last battle with the savages, and felt that this battle was inevitable, but judging by Bujia's appearance, maybe it would be okay if he didn't have a good fight.

Patting the dirt on his body, Gao Ming showed what he thought was a very kind smile, and pointed his eight small white teeth at the nervous opponent, saying: "I am Gao Ming, we live there." He then pointed in a general direction , "You live in our former cave?"

"What?" The thin man still maintained a vigilant look.

A Gun, who walked a few steps from behind, stared at Gao Ming and Bu Jia. His beard and hair covered his appearance, but his eyes were bright, and he was not easy to fool. "You mean where did you live in the cave we live in now?"

Gao Ming nodded, "Although the cave is small, a lot of things have been moved, but there are still two beds in the three small caves that can be used."

"How do you know there are three small holes in the hole?" asked the slightly shorter man.

"The three small holes were dug by us. We'll know if we've lived in two snow seasons." Gao Ming didn't intend to get entangled in this issue. Looking at the appearance of the other four, this bearded and bright-eyed A stick was obviously a little leader. It is best to live in peace, and they have no enmity, and said immediately: "I went hunting with

Buga , everyone is quite a coincidence!" Ear hanging, no matter what he thinks, just don't hit our tribe."

Gao Ming felt that if one person sings a bad face, there will always be another person who will have a red face, so he quickly smiled and said: "We live so close to each other, it is best to live in peace, Come and play often in the future!"

The four of A Gun didn't have any excuses, and the four of them couldn't get used to the man with the ear hanging, even if the ear hanging fell into his hands and died, they wouldn't be sad. Seeing Gao Ming added such a sentence, they thought about the Dong tribe People are easy to get along with, nodding, the tense atmosphere just now has eased a lot, the tall and thin man still showed a row of white teeth, said: "I am Ah Sang.

" Seeing that they didn't introduce them, Gao Ming just smiled and said to Ah Sang: "In the future, you can come to our tribe to exchange whatever you want." Anyway, you can't suffer from anything.

The atmosphere got a little better, Gao Ming thought that since the two sides would not fight, it would be better for the two of them to withdraw as soon as possible, with a polite smile on his face, he saw A Gun take out a piece of pottery from his waist, "What is this? I I want to change this." This thing was found in their cave, there are only a few pieces, and this one is the sharpest.

"This is a broken piece of a pottery pot. We used to use it to boil water and cook rice. You can do it if you want, but what do you get for it?" Gao Ming explained. At first glance, it can be used as a weapon. It is better to discuss the purpose in advance. If people change it back and want to break it, it can be used as a weapon.