Chapter 79 Why Xiaoming Landa Has Changed So Much!

"Brother Xiao Ming, there is a cave here, can you see it?" Landa shouted at Gao Ming in another place.

Gao Ming ran over quickly, and Landa pointed to the entrance of the cave and said, "I went in and looked at it. The cave is not big, and you have to bend over to get in. Brother Xiaoming, do you think it's okay?

" Try a batch first?" Gao Ming bent over to enter, but the hole was not very big, about two meters in diameter and more than one meter high. He can cook vegetables by himself, but where can he cook a kiln? But they are not busy now, they have more strength, they can always succeed after thinking about it, even if they fail, it is just a matter of spending some firewood and mud. "Okay! Let's try!"

This small cave is not far from where they live, just a few steps up the creek, Gao Ming memorized the location, and said to Landa: "Let's go back first, your brother and the others The mud must have been dug." Bugasado Linzi was digging mud by the river, and it is probably ready now.

Landa nodded and asked curiously: "Brother Xiaoming's roasted mud is really so strong? Will it make the food dirty if it is pretended to be eaten?"

"If it is cooked well, it will not be dirty. If it is broken It doesn't work either, let's try it first, I haven't burnt it yet." Gao Ming straddled the arrow slantedly, and he held the only bow and arrow in the cave. The bow and arrow were made of bamboo and wire, and the bowstring was made of beef tendon. Come on, when it's all right, Gao Ming will teach Lan Daxiaohe how to use a bow and arrow. If he catches cattle in the future, he will make a few more ones.

When we got to the river, we saw three people standing shirtless by the river basking in the sun. Looking carefully, we could tell that they had just bathed in the water. There was a big iron bucket at their feet. Beside, Bujialinzi walked back carrying the iron bucket.

Dongkou Xiaohe was diligently turning over the wheat drying on the mat. Qi sat on one side with a half-woven bamboo sieve in her hand and a shaped one at her feet. It's exactly the same." The sieve is round and the holes are relatively dense. After the wheat is dried and crushed with a stone, use the sieve to remove the upper layer of shell.

"The same is fine. There is cold boiled water in the cave, and you are busy with your work after drinking it." Qi smiled and said.

Xiao He put down the wooden rake in his hand, leaned over and said, "When will Brother Xiaoming burn clay?"

"It's a kiln!" Gao Ming picked up his rhubarb and said, "The hole has been found, and there is nothing to do. Let's toss the pots and dishes outside the cave, and we will burn them tomorrow after they are dry." Firewood is readily available, and there are too many branches and leaves in the primitive mountains, so pruning them will help you grow taller.

"I'm going to help tomorrow!" Xiao He said happily with dimples on his face.

"Okay! It doesn't mean that I will need your help tomorrow. You can do delicate work with your hands, such as bowls, plates, and clay pots. Come and sister Lan Daqi, and we will do rough work." Gao Ming said with a smile.

The mats on the ground were the first batch of wheat. Gao Ming knelt down and touched it. There was still moisture, drying it. I touched three big stones and used two, and the other one was just the right size. It can be used to grind the wheat out of the husk without being too heavy to grind the wheat directly into powder.

The cave is now piled up in a mess. Gao Ming couldn't help but think that if those small holes hadn't been drilled, the cave would be too crowded during the snow season this year. When a batch of pottery pots are successfully fired, he will make a few big pottery vats. , one by one is placed by the wall outside the storage hole, the firewood is piled up against the hole, vegetables, potatoes, etc. are placed in the storage hole, the wooden shelf can be made again, and more bacon can be made. The vat can also be used to pickle sauerkraut, and Yaguo will grow again in October, which is just used to pickle sauerkraut, and the clever abacus is clanging.