Chapter 166 Xiao Ming Got a Son!

Wen Xiaobao packed up the medicine bag, Bu Jia Zhengmao held the torch, Gao Ming told Qi to go back to sleep, there was Xiao Hua at the foot of the mountain, Xiao Hua had delivered many women recently, her experience was considered proficient.

After closing the cave door, Nianya and Ada were guarding outside the cave entrance. Nianya is from Xiaohua's cave, so she probably came to find the door after listening to Xiaohua's words. Yuan Zhen's death has not dissipated in the hearts of everyone, not to mention the deformed double-faced dead baby. All the women who gave birth a while ago were all terrified. Fortunately, everyone gave birth safely, and the uneasiness in the women's hearts has eased.

The light of the torch continued down the hill, and Linzi closed the window and went into the bedroom when he saw the fire reaching the hill.

With Wen Xiaobao's comfort and reassurance, Tata's temperament has become much milder in recent days, and she will come out and walk around when the weather is good, and her body is much stronger than before. The original due date was one month later, but she did not expect it to be brought forward . Tata felt a stomach ache in the first half of the night, but usually she also had a stomach ache once in a while, and didn't take it seriously. The stomach ache stopped for a while, and she went to sleep, but the pain came back again in a daze, just like this intermittently It hurts, and in the middle of the night, the bed was wet, and the stomach hurt violently. Tata screamed in the small hole, her legs were weak and her feet were soft, and her face was pale, but in the end she opened the hole with strength and her feet were weak. Xiaohua Dongkou.

Xiaohua opened the cave door and found Tata who was sitting on the ground paralyzed. Tata's face was pale under the moonlight, and she leaned limply against the entrance of the cave, as if fainted. Xiaohua was so scared that she quickly called the man in the cave to carry Tata into the cave. , asked Nian Ya to call Gao Ming Xiaobao.

Wen Xiaobao cleverly entered the cave, hot water had already been boiled in the cave, and Xiaohua had boiled scissors and gauze with experience and left it to dry. Tata slept on the wooden bed in Xiaohua's bedroom. Because of the pain in her stomach, the unconscious Tata moaned intermittently, but she couldn't wake up. Wen Xiaobao stepped forward to feel the pulse, turned his head and said, "The body is exhausted too much, I took the ginseng root and boiled it first."

Gao Ming saw that Tata's lower body on the bed was muddy, the soil was mixed with amniotic fluid and the skirt was dirty, "Sister Xiaohua, wipe Tata first, and be quick."

Wen Xiaobao went to cook ginseng soup, Xiao Hua wanted to wipe Tata's body, Gao Ming couldn't stay here. Outside the bedroom, Ah Da anxiously held Wen Xiaobao's hand and asked how Tata was doing. Bu Jialian sat on a stool with the hunters in the cave and looked at the door of the bedroom, but was very silent. Wen Xiaobao is not a liar, and told the truth: "Premature birth, Tata didn't take care of it first, the first three months are the most important, she didn't take care of her body, she was weak, and later she was depressed, just a few days ago she was in a good mood I have raised it for a while, but there is not enough time, if it is full term..."

Although Ah Da didn't understand what Wen Xiaobao said, he understood the meaning, Tata was dangerous, and his heart was indescribably confused. It is more appropriate for Ah Da to say that he feels guilty rather than liking Tata. He is older than Tata, and Tata should have refused when he wanted to be with him, and Tata would not be in danger. Regarding women, Ah Da doesn't know anything. Before Tata, Ah Da had sex with several women. He offered fleshy women to sleep with him. This was normal, but now Ah Da's mind is full of Tata. Ta, it's not that I like Tata, after all, I've only met Tata a few times, but I'm afraid that Tata will be in danger because of giving birth. It is his fault that he is said to be young and not suitable for childbirth!