Chapter 131 Xiao Ming is Dangerous Ahead Be Attention Beware Buja is Coming!

In the blink of an eye, it's mid-May, and the weather is getting hotter day by day. You can often see half-naked men and women when you go out hunting every day. Men don't even wear leather skirts when hunting. Kankan blocked the front, swaying as soon as he walked, as if he didn't have anything. The women are better, the young and beautiful upper body is wearing a 'bra' woven with leaves and the lower body is wearing a triangular leather skirt, and you can see the light with a little movement. Upper body, lower body wearing a triangular leather skirt.

Gao Ming and Wen Xiaobao, two outsiders, saw this kind of scenery behind, especially Wen Xiaobao, who felt like the sky was falling. Both of them don't know where to put their eyeballs, so the scope of their activities now is from the cave to the field.

The gentle slope from the mountainside to the bottom of the mountain has been reclaimed into terraced fields. There are few potato seeds, and only two rows have been planted under the entrance of their caves. At this moment, young leaves are growing lushly. Xiaobao said that potatoes can usually live in four months. Now It's only been a month and it's still early! The other terraced fields have been reclaimed, and the fields have been plowed early. Gao Ming said that the excrement in the holes can be stored, and after fermentation, the fields can be fertilized. When this year's potatoes, sweet potatoes, and peppers come down, they can be planted. A circle of terraced fields There are more than 600 acres of land in total, and each household will be allocated some, and the planting techniques will be taught to the big guys, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, and cucumbers.

Gao Ming picked a small cucumber last time, although it didn't look like it, but the taste didn't change at all, but it was much crisper. Gao Ming called it a small cucumber. Now that he moved the seedlings, he is now planting and cultivating the seedlings, and will expand the planting in the future.

There are a lot of fields, but there are also a lot of people in the cave. Gao Ming estimated that after the real sweet potatoes and vegetables are planted, everyone's life will be easier. If you really want to bear the hunger, you have to grow wheat. Speaking of wheat, Gao Ming thought of corn and rice. He hadn't eaten rice for a long time, and his mouth watered just thinking about it.

After more than a month of reclamation and fertilization, the land is fertile and nutritious. Xiaobao also said that if he really wants to plant it, there will be a good harvest. After all, potatoes and sweet potatoes are hard to survive in the cold and heat.

Gao Ming and Xiaobao carried buckets to water the seedlings one by one. They were so tired that they were sweating. The most uncomfortable thing was that when they looked up, they could see women sitting by the river or in front of their own caves. Some women even He came up to say hello to the two, Gao Ming didn't know where to put his eyeballs, he smiled and exchanged some greetings, but Xiao Bao didn't raise his face from the beginning to the end, as if wondering what was on the potato seedlings.

"Xiaoxi Amu, is the yellow pole familiar?" Gao Ming stared at Xiaoxi Amu's hand, pulling out strips of light yellow cotton thread. Suddenly, he had an idea, and when he looked up, he saw the flesh hanging on Xiaoxi Amu's chest. Gao Ming Immediately turned to Xiaobao, said: "Xiaobao, Xiaobao, let me ask you something!" Smiled at Xiaoxi Amu, "I'll go there first, Amu."

Seeing Gao Ming's hurried back, Xiaoxi Amu laughed With a smile, he said to his good friend: "How can Xiao Ming run so fast?!"

Gao Ming grabbed Wen Xiaobao's hand, and Wen Xiaobao raised his head slightly to stare at him, not daring to move his eyes around. Said: "What's the matter?"

"Can you play the loom?" Gao Ming himself had only seen it on TV, and it was an ancient costume film he had watched quickly. Well, you have to know that it's getting hotter every day, and if it's another month, you might be naked, and we can make some panties with the loom."