Chapter 6 Xiao Ming is in danger and wants to move home!

Gao Ming stroked his chin and muttered, "Primitives are really brave!"

"Brother Gao Ming, what did you say?" Landa asked.

Gao Ming shook his hand, "I said your brother recovered really quickly!" After eating the black fruit soup, Bujia's face looked much better, and he got off the stone platform and walked in the cave. Although he couldn't move half of his shoulder, he felt very energetic. it is good. Landa

nodded, just like Gao Ming praised him, and said with a smile: "My brother is the best!"

Bujia, a wounded man, can't eat fruit and drink mush all day long, can he? ! He and Landa can still deal with it for two or three days, but Bujia must eat nutritious food, preferably to replenish blood.

"Landa, do you know if there is a kind of fruit here." Gao Ming gestured the size of the red dates with his fingers, "It's so big, it's red in appearance, it's green before it's ripe, and it tastes crunchy and sweet." He found the dates Still have to dry.

Landa thought for a long time, then shook her head, "I haven't seen it here, nor near the cave where I used to live. I've never seen it. Brother Gao Ming, what are you talking about?

" Brother lost so much blood, I need to make up for it..." Gao Ming lowered his voice, thought for a while, and then said, "Is there no pheasant nearby? It's a kind of chicken that runs on the ground, doesn't fly high, and is covered in hair—"

" I know." I couldn't help just now, but now that I know, Landa quickly said: "Goo, Brother Gao Ming, did you say Goo?"

Gao Ming found that the things they named were very straightforward, either the taste of the fruit or the sound The characteristics are easy to distinguish. Nodded, "Should be, do you have them here? I want to catch one or two to make soup."

"There are, but they are not good. They are stupid, and sometimes they will hit trees ." Landa frowned, remembering that she was so hungry that she ate Gu Gu once before, it was really unpalatable. "Their hair is not easy to pull, even if the meat is pulled off, it will not taste good."

Of course it doesn't taste good if you eat it raw. As long as Gao Ming imagined that Landa and the others were eating raw chicken, he would feel uncomfortable. The chicken feathers had to be scalded with boiling water, and they had no fire, so they plucked the chicken feathers at random, and gnawed on the chicken skin. Just thinking about it made his stomach sick. Quickly waved his hands, Gao Ming said: "It's easy to catch." He

ordered Gu Gu for lunch. Originally, Bujia was left to rest, but he didn't know that Bujia didn't want to. Gao Ming wanted to have Bujia present, and he would feel at ease. In case there were large animals, Bujia could still guide him and Landa. So, Gao Ming Landa was holding the stone bowl, and Bu Jia was holding Gao Ming's improved cloth pocket.

Gao Ming's autumn clothes were useless, both sleeves were cut off, and the collar and cuffs were tied tightly with cloth strips, and some fruits could be picked later to use as cloth bags.

After Buga narrowly escaped death, Landa seemed to grow up overnight. When he arrived in the woods, he looked resolute, and he looked a bit like Buga from the side. Holding Buga's bone knife in his hand, he carefully observed the environment of the woods.

Landa has been with Buga since he was a child, and his hunting skills are naturally better than Gao Ming. In the past one or two years, he and Buga have been able to round up some small prey. Gao Ming couldn't do it anymore. Along the way, Gao Ming asked Bu Jia about the most basic things, how much he could learn, but Bu Jia still couldn't see his expression clearly with a big beard on his face, and his voice was very steady, "When you arrive in the forest, you must pay attention to observation, look at the footprints, The footprints of each prey are different..."