Chapter 160 Xiaoming sends charcoal in the snow to strengthen the tribe!

The sky was gloomy and it started to snow again. Gao Ming propped his chin and looked out the window. Bujia Zhengmao has been walking for two days, should he be back today?

Da Huang, who had run away for two days, came back with Xiao Bai. The two dogs were covered in white snow and mud, with strands of hair mixed in. The originally beautiful Xiao Bai was also miserable. Rhubarb yelled at Gao Ming twice, coquettishly leaned on Gao Ming's lap and dawdled, Gao Ming rubbed Rhubarb's head in a daze, "It's so dirty that I don't know where to go to play, it's like this after two days of not seeing each other. I know when Bujia will come back..." When

Da Huang heard this, he bit Gao Ming's trouser leg and pulled it out.

"Where is this taking me?" Rhubarb has been clever since he was a child, and he seems to be able to understand human speech when he grows up. Gao Ming must have something to do when he sees Rhubarb pulling him out. Sure enough, Rhubarb let go of his trouser legs and yelled twice towards the sea.

"Won't something happen to Bujia and the others?" Gao Ming's voice trembled.

Rhubarb shook his head, and Xiaobai, who came here, pushed Gao Ming's leg with his nose, and let Gao Ming go forward. Gao Ming's heart lit up, and he instantly understood the meaning of the two dogs. He took a few steps forward, and saw Rows of small black shadows were moving on the snow-covered mountain, "Bujia them?!"

Big Huang Xiaobai all nodded and called out. Gao Ming heaved a sigh of relief, touched the head of Dahuang Xiaobai with a smile, and hurriedly boasted: "Bones will be rewarded tonight!" He turned his head and shouted into the cave: "Bujia and the others are back." There were

hurried voices and footsteps in the cave, After a while everyone came out, and Qi had a relaxed smile on her face, obviously worried about Bujia Zhengmao and the others these two days. Gao Ming asked Qi and Xiaohe to take the child back to the cave, and the shadows descended bit by bit. There was no need to come out to catch the cold. After he finished speaking, he had an impatient expression on his face, closed his cloak, turned his head, and headed up the mountain , Little Baolan Dasado followed closely behind.

The mountain was blocked by heavy snow, and the trail going up the mountain was roughly cleaned up by Bujia and the others two days ago. Only one person had a flat trail, and the snow on both sides is now half a meter deep. Gao Ming came out in a hurry, tightened his cloak, and put on the hood of the cloak to cover some cold air, while little Baolan Dasado and the other three wore hats and tied scarves.

Halfway through, I couldn't go on, the wind was mixed with snow, and it was getting bigger and bigger, and the path was very dangerous against the side of the mountain. The snow covered the mountain path, and it was easy to lose one foot. The wind blowing on the face was like It was cut on the face like a knife, Xiaobao held Gao Ming's hand to prevent him from going up, Gao Ming also knew the danger, Bujia and the others came back safely, nothing happened to him, otherwise Bujia would look for someone cry?

Gao Ming saw that the black shadow could already see the general appearance of the figure, and he was happy to get closer, but they went out with less than ten people, why did they come back so crowded?

"Little Baolan Dasado, do you think the number of people is a bit wrong?" Gao Ming was afraid that he was an outsider, and he was relieved when he released his mental power to confirm that the other party had no dangerous thoughts.

Landa Sado had the best eyes. After watching carefully for a while, Landa said: "Brother Zhengmao walked first, and the last one looks like my brother, and the faces in the middle are a bit strange..."