Chapter 5 Xiaoming's black fruit soup is good, good, drink!

Bujia was more than 1.9 meters tall, a full head taller than Gao Ming, and his body was full of lean flesh. The two of them exhausted their strength and carried Bujia back to the cave. There is still a pile of firewood that the two of them collected every day in the cave. Gao Ming is not used to eating raw meat. Fortunately, I picked up these firewood today.

Gao Ming glanced at the pale and lifeless Buga lying on the slate, and Landa was overwhelmed with fright. "Landa, block the stone with me first." Buga was injured, and he would wash Buga's wound later. If the smell of blood attracts beasts, the two of them don't have to work too hard.

The two of them tried hard to block the stones, and the cave was darkened, only a sliver of light came in. With the light, Gao Ming found stones and built a simple stove, and asked Landa to break off dead branches, light the fire, and put the stone bowl on it , and there is a bowl of water in it.

"Landa, wait for the water to roll and call me. Don't break the firewood." After Gao Ming ordered, he cut off a vest. Bujia's hair was too long, and some of it was stuck to the wound. Gao Ming cut it short, boiled the water, threw scissors, knives and pieces of cotton cloth into it and stirred it, put the sweater on the stone platform with a stone bowl, "Lan Don't care about the fire, come and help me now." The

sterilized cloth slowly wiped away the wound on Bujia's shoulder, and Bujia's body trembled slightly in pain in a coma, Gao Ming hurriedly said: "Landa, press the wound on Bujia's shoulder. Bujia, tell him not to move!"

After cleaning the wound over and over again, Bujia seemed to gain consciousness, Gao Ming said firmly in a gentle voice: "Hold on, don't move!" He raised his head and told Landa, "This one is down, the other Pour half of the bowl of water into this bowl, and bring to a boil." He cut off a sleeve of his autumn jacket, then cut it in the middle, ran through the hot water, wrapped the wound with cloth on the clean side, and left the rest to the cloth. Add yourself.

Half a bowl of water was still boiled in the stone bowl, and the brothers only had two stone bowls, one big and one small, the big one was like a washbasin and the small one was like a bowl, and now only half a bowl is left.

Fear flashed across Landa's eyes, "My brother doesn't have a fever, right?" He looked at Gao Ming expectantly, "In the past, the cavemen in the cave were scratched by bears and beasts, and they would have a fever at night, and the next day, just... ..."

He would have a fever and fear that the wound might be infected. There is no anti-inflammatory drug now. All he can do is to clean the wound. Even disinfection is very crude, but he has done everything he can. Gao Ming sighed from the bottom of his heart, and comforted him: "Bujia is in good health, I've been sterilized again and he's fine..."

Half a bowl of water was boiled and left to cool for a while, Gao Ming moistened Bujia's mouth with a cotton towel dipped in water, He wanted to feed Bujia water, not to mention the uneven stone bowl, and Bujia couldn't swallow it at all, so he had to take a sip of water and poured it into Bujia's mouth, seeing Landa in a daze.

Covered Bu with his overcoat, Gao Ming guessed it was four or five o'clock, they had run out of water, and they would probably need to use it at night, if they really had a fever, at least they could get a veil to cool Bu down for a while, to lower their body temperature .

"Landa, you and I are going to pick up the water, we need it at night." They didn't have enough water, so it's a little bit more, and it's safer for two people to go out.

Although Landa is worried about Bujia, he can trust Gao Ming. The series of actions just now made Landa believe in Gao Ming even more. The two went out with the stone bowl, blocked the big stone again, and then hurriedly carried the bowl to fetch water.