Chapter 94 Xiao Ming is a good helper in giving birth!

Sending away Zhengmao and his group, Gao Ming wiped the sweat from his head, and the bamboo basket on his back was full of salt jars, and Xiaohe Landa Sadobuga had all of them on his back. The bamboo basket arrived at the entrance of the cave, took the things and went to the river to take a bath, the body was covered with sea water mixed with sweat, not to mention how unpleasant it was, the sticky arm rubbing against the waist meat could stick to it...

after a day in the sun The river water was already warm, and five people jumped into the water one after another. Dashi was holding two cans of kettles, seeing the sun-tanned creek in the river, with distressed eyes, he handed the kettles to Gao Minglanda, saying: "Duo duo Ah Mu was afraid that you would get hot, so he boiled grass water and said it would be the best for relieving the heat, so drink it quickly." The

five of them put down the bamboo baskets at the entrance of the cave, took the skins and walked towards the river, without resting in the cave at all.

Gao Ming opened the lid, raised his head and gurgled, a gust of cool water flowed down his throat, immediately refreshing a lot, handed it to Bujia, and said: "This is really delicious! Drink more Xiaohe, you can drink more water today. Sun peeling, the sun is so big, I don't know how to find a rock to hide!" The small river is still playful, soaking in the sea to play in the water when it's hot, and running around on the beach, the small river that has finally whitened a little bit turns black again. kid.

Landa drank it and handed it to Xiaohe. After swimming back and forth in the water, Xiaohe drank half of it while hugging the jar, then handed it to Landa again, and soaked in the water naked. Once lowered, the smiling eyes became crescent moons, although they were dark but very sunny.

"Brother Dashi Dodo Amu cooked this delicious." Xiao He licked his mouth.

Dashi stared at Xiaohe's mouth, his heart felt hot, and he stammered, "The hole, the hole is still there."

Gao Ming soaked in the water and sighed comfortably. I was a bit nauseated, but I was more energetic after drinking the cool water. I went to the bank and put on straw sandals. I added the cloth to the bank and threw the leather shorts he and Gao Ming threw into the river for scrubbing. The leather was all mixed with sea water and sweat. Not to mention the taste.

Dashi glanced at the little lederhosen on the bank, took it sneakily and washed it by the river, Xiaohe tilted his head, swam to the river, looked at Dashi with a pair of crescent-like eyes, and said suspiciously: "Brother Dashi, what will you do again?" Should I wash my shorts?"

Dashi shook his hands without raising his head, and said, "After you've washed, come up quickly, don't soak in it for too long."

Gao Ming hid aside to bask in the water and watched the fun while Bujia was happy to wash his clothes, Landa was also imitating his brother's behavior, and Sado wanted to intervene, but Ben Landa coaxed with a straight face and went to watch the sunset like a master.

According to the statement here, this snow season is coming, even if Landa is a real adult, regardless of his physique or responsibility, Landa now has a good look. People will change when they reach adulthood, and they can't help staring at Xiaohe. How should we look at Xiaohe!

"How old are you, Xiaohe?" Gao Ming beckoned Xiaohe to come up, "Come up quickly, don't soak in the water for too long."

Xiaohe put on his shoes when he reached the bank, counted with his fingers, and said, "This time it's the snow season. Only seventeen."

There are still three years left! Gao Ming decided to feed Xiaohe well for the next three years, to see if he could transform two years earlier.

After washing the leather, the six of them strolled into the cave facing the setting sun with the water bottle in their hands. The water droplets on their bodies dried up when they reached the entrance of the cave, but the leather was still dripping with water. There was a woman in the cave. They planted a big tree, picked off the leaves to block the key parts, and asked Dashi to move out the wooden shelf. Their lederhosen was hung on the wooden shelf to dry. Although the sun was setting, the heat wave on the ground was rising layer by layer. Steam and the lederhosen will be dry at night.