Chapter 108 Xiaoming's first prehistoric crystal brick comes out!

Gao Ming lay on the bed with sore limbs, he felt angry and ashamed at the thought of last night, the screen at the entrance of the cave moved, Gao Ming turned over and lay on his side, his waist creaking and sore!

"Drink some soup." Buga came over with soup.

Gao Ming, who was lying on his side, snorted and didn't say whether to drink or not. Bujia went directly to bed with the soup, sat beside Gao Ming, and said in a deep voice, "I'll feed you." He held Gao Ming in his arms.

Gao Ming felt that he was a bit of a mother for being so angry, and immediately said in a bad mood: "I will do it myself, I don't need you to feed me!" He will be ashamed to see others if he washes his skin. It's like Xiao An Xiaole who wets the bed at such an adult! The temperature of the soup was just right, Gao Ming drank it all in one gulp, it was delicious.

Bujia took the bowl and said seriously: "I'm going to go hunting later, and Landa Sado has to dig sweet potatoes, and there are only you, Qi and Xiaohe in the cave, Xiaohe and Qi depend on you, so don't hunt anymore.

Gao Ming hummed and agreed . There is a large field of sweet potatoes, and there is still a little left after digging up yesterday. Today, Landa Sado is enough for two people.

After breakfast, Gao Ming's limp body was a little bit better. Luckily, Qi and Xiao He didn't question him and looked at him strangely when he got out of the cave, so he felt more at ease. After rinsing his mouth and washing his face, Gao Ming closed the iron fence, sat on the small bed with a pillow behind his waist, and played with Xiao Le in his arms, while Xiao He and Qi were making duvets.

The yellow pole I was looking for last time has been left in the storage hole and has not been cleaned up. Gao Ming teases Xiao Le to play, and Xiao An lies on the crib and sleeps soundly. Qi and Xiaohe were sitting on a small bench, beside each of them was a bamboo basket padded with leather, which was full of washed and sun-dried fluff. Liu's big duvet, the bed with a small hole is just enough, Gao Ming has touched it, it is so soft and thick, it will definitely not be cold this snow season.

After teasing Xiao Le for a while, Gao Ming began to be ruthless, and planned to continue to enter the alchemy technique to create crystals, but when he thought of Bu Jia's eyes when he was leaving, he had to curl his lips, forget it, and talk about it in the afternoon.

The weather has been cold recently, and the pork liver, pork belly, and hoofs left by the wild boars have not been disposed of. Gao Ming will be amused, and Xiao Le will panic. The limbs will also have strength, put Xiaole on the bed, get out of bed and start to process the pig's trotters, liver and belly. The pork belly needs to be washed, stir-fried with pepper in the afternoon, and the pork liver is boiled with pepper and pepper water. Eat it with cold dishes. The pig's trotters originally wanted to be braised in soy sauce, but there was no soy sauce and sugar, so I had to make garlic.

Waiting for the cooking and washing to be cleaned, the sun came up in a blink of an eye. Gao Ming pulled the skins to dry outside the cave. The wild vegetables and fungi he picked yesterday were spread on the skins and started to dry. Only at noon the sun will be slightly better.

"I guess they won't come back at noon, let's eat first, and I'll get you something special today." Gao Ming patted the dirt on his hands and followed Xiaohe into the cave, closing the iron fence, and he was the only adult in the cave. If it's a sore back, it's better to close the door as much as possible to be safe. Fortunately, after he upgrades his alchemy skills, his eyes and ears are sharper, and he can sense something wrong if there is danger outside the cave entrance.