Chapter 11 Xiao Ming, Your Thighs Are Really White!

"Bujia is so good!" Gao Ming couldn't help licking his lips when he saw the lamb. He had been hungry for a day, and now he thinks the lamb meat is delicious, let alone Gu Gu.

Buga made a shush gesture, and ran in the grass with his bleat on his back, at a very fast speed without making any sound. Gao Ming saw it with sincere admiration and envy. Bujia didn't kill him with a knife just now, if an outsider would think that being sneaky is so powerful? If Gao Ming would have thought the same way before, wouldn't he just stole a sheep, but after living here for so many days, Gao Ming found that this kind of larger animal is much more vigilant than modern ones, even herbivorous animals. Very powerful, not to mention a group of people.

Bujia was able to get so close to the bleating group, but he didn't emit a threat from his body, at least he was hidden, and his movements were quick and quick. Gao Ming didn't forget that fatal knife. Even though the bone knife was sharp, he wanted to cut off Baa Bae's neck with one blow, but he still didn't let out a cry for help, which showed Bujia's strength and speed.

Landa and Gao Ming followed Buga until they were far away from the bleating group. Buga picked the bloodweed and wiped it around the neck of the baa baa. The opening of the baa baa's neck was a little bigger, and it ran all the way and flowed all the way. Bujia was afraid that the blood would attract other carnivores, until the smell of blood dissipated. Carrying little baa-baa back.

By the river, Bujia was in charge of slaughtering, skinning and dismantling the bones. Landa took a bagful of cover grass and sprinkled it with Bujia's movements. The smell was getting bigger and bigger, but there was no fishy smell at all. Gao Ming was collecting firewood nearby, and by the way, his mind was full of various ways to eat sheep. Is it better to stew it? Or baked? Alas, there is no seasoning, it really hurts my head, forget it, let's have both...

The hot water boiled, Gao Ming put the bones, and Gao Ming deliberately left some meat on the bones, watching the clear water stew in the stone basin Baa bones, tasteless, no shallots or anything, just a piece of white flowers, just like that, Landa and Gao Ming also wandered around the fire, almost hungry.

Gao Ming swallowed his saliva, and it was the same when he was looking at Landa, and joked: "The saliva is all down, wipe it off quickly!"

Landa wiped the back of his hand, and sure enough, he smiled embarrassedly: "Brother Xiao Ming, I really want to eat."

Gao Ming's subordinates sharpened the wooden sticks, skewered them with meat slices the thickness of a little finger, and handed them to Landa, "I'm hungry, let's grill the skewers first."

"Brother Xiao Ming, I like you." Landa happily took the meat skewers and confessed by the way.

Landa is small-hearted, spends a lot of time with Gao Ming on weekdays, and now speaks cheerfully and outgoingly, Bujia frowned, "Like?" This is not something that should be said to girls.

"Brother Xiaoming said that there are many kinds of liking. Our liking for Eminem is the liking of family members, liking for beautiful girls is liking for love, and liking for Brother Xiaoming is liking for friends." Landa turned the stick, and the fragrance slowly It came out, moved its nose, and carefully brought it to his mouth to take a bite. It was tender and crispy, but it was not cooked. I thought it would be delicious when it was cooked, so I endured the smell and rolled the stick in the fire, frowned and thought for a while and said: "I know that family members like friends, but I don't understand love, what is love? Huh?"

Bujia was stunned, "Love?"

Gao Ming obviously thought it was funny when he heard the conversation between the two, but when he got to Bujia, he was stunned, with doubts all over his face, and he felt a little sad. Here, I am faced with the problem of food and clothing every day, and such grassroots problems have not been resolved. I don't think about spiritual aspects. It doesn't matter whether I have love or not. " Landa