Chapter 41 Xiaoming's wife is so secretly jealous!

"You..." Gao Ming paused for a moment, and said forcefully, "How old are you this year?" He still couldn't ask.

Sado swallowed the meat in his mouth. He hadn't eaten meat for three days. He muttered something with his fingers, finally raised his face, and said: "It's the third snow season after I become an adult."

At the age of twenty, Sado is as big as Buga, nodding, Gao Ming pointed to himself and said: "I'm twenty Seven, Bujia twenty-three is the same age as you, I am four snow seasons older than you, and Landa will only become an adult in the next snow season."

Saduo nodded, carefully asked: "I can call you Xiaoming like Landa Brother?"

"Yes." Gao Ming said. Without asking what should be asked, Gao Ming flipped through the barbecue. Bujia stared straight at Sado, and said seriously: " Sado

, I know you are a good man. You made a promise to God that you are from our cave. From now on, the four of us will be a cave clan."

With a serious expression on his face, he said, "I will not betray our Dong clan." For

a moment, Gao Ming understood why Bujia asked such a question. Since Sado has made a promise to God to become a member of their cave, thinking about it this way, Sado's previous caves are likely to be broken up or have accidents...

They were also attacked by leopards this snow season , if it weren't for the guy who took advantage of it in his hand, it would probably be enough. Gao Ming could imagine the situation in Sado's previous cave. There was no fire, no iron knife, and he hadn't found a suitable cave to live in. I'm afraid that something happened to Sado's previous cave, so I won't mention it since it's sad.

Gao Ming clamped the meat from the iron net into Sado's bowl, and said with a smile, "I will be a Dong tribe from now on, don't be shy, do you want some soup in the pot?"

Sado just wanted to shake his head, remembering Gao Ming's mention of a Dong tribe , nodded frankly, and whispered: "I want more."

The soup in the pot was already cold, so Gao Ming went to the iron grid to heat it up. Landa bit the piece of meat, and said happily: "Sado, then you won't go back to your old cave? You can always be with us..." Landa's voice became softer as she spoke, seeing the strange atmosphere in the cave, she whispered: "Is Sado going back?"

Gao Ming and Bu Jia didn't know what to do with Lanta. They poured the hot soup into the Sado bowl. Gao Ming interrupted and said, "Is Lanta full? I'll roast some chestnuts for you later, okay?

" Da Yiting's eyes lit up, and he nodded happily: "I want it."

Sado held the stone bowl, stared at the shrimps floating in the bowl, and whispered: "We, I didn't have any in the cave before. If you can make it through, everyone is dead except me."

Landa was stunned, covering her mouth, looking at Sado, without speaking.

"...Qiu had an injury on his leg. Yan took us to find a cave. Unexpectedly, we met a leopard on the road. Qiu and Baimao died. Only my mountain and Yan were left. We finally found it before the snow season. Cave, rock and mountain are the best hunters, we hunted together, everything was fine at first, until the night of six days ago, the tiger attacked us, rock died to save me and the mountain, let us come to find before dying You." Saduo recalled that night, and his whole body was trembling.

"Us?" Gao Ming said.

"Actually, after you left that day, Yan asked Shan and me to come back to see which direction you and Buga were going..." Saduo continued: "The wind and snow were too heavy, Shan and I lost our way into the forest, and there were always prey Wanting to kill us, Shan and I persisted until we met wolves..." The

cave fell silent, Gao Ming thought for a long time, and then asked: "Sado, have you ever thought that if we let you come here... "If you are human, you will have a selfish side. When you get here, you have been with the two brothers. They are simple, straightforward and brave, but Gao Ming can't guarantee that everyone will be like the two brothers. This should be confirmed as early as possible.

Sado looked at Gao Ming suspiciously, very puzzled. Bujia clapped Gao Ming's hands and explained: "One hole and one hole will not be easily combined, especially when the snow season comes, each hole must ensure that its cave people can survive the snow season, unless one hole No more, if the remaining hunters or women meet a cave that wants to take them in, they can promise to God that they will be honest, brave and diligent to this cave tribe."

Sado nodded at the side, and Landa thought it was normal, only Gao Ming looked like he was being hit. When I first arrived here, there was no fire. This is prehistoric! How can I think that this world has many improvements compared to the prehistory in the textbooks, such as the default rules. In Gao Ming's heart, he thought that the two brothers were unparalleled in their innocence and kindness. He was afraid that there would be a tragedy of being sold and counting the money in the future. Gao Ming worried about the two brothers a lot, and now it seems completely unnecessary! There are his default rules in this world, he is simple but not a good person, he still has principles.

Gao Ming made an expression that I understood what I made, nodded deeply, and said, "That's it!"

Bujia saw at a glance that Gao Ming didn't know this, so he changed the subject and asked Sado, "Do you want more meat?

" Duo shook his head, drank the warm soup in one gulp, and said, "I'm full." This was the best meal he had ever had.

Landa yawned. Seeing that everyone had finished eating, she helped to clean up the dishes. The iron net was removed, and hot water was added to the pot. Gao Ming washed the iron net with furnace ashes, scalded the stone bowl with boiling water, and everything was cleaned up. Neatly arranged. There is still some leopard meat left in the iron pot, and Landa the octopus likes to eat it, and Gao Ming also likes to eat it when sprinkled with chili noodles. The four of them tore open their stomachs to eat, and there was still some left over, which was just right for breakfast.

A stone basin was placed on the stove. After the water was boiled, Gao Ming fed some to Baa-baa first, and mixed the rest into a basin of cold water. The cotton cloth was not enough, so Gao Ming found a piece of soft leather and waved to Landa: "You and Sado take a shower first, and go to bed early after that." Today is very busy and tired, I got up early in the morning, and went through a fierce battle in the afternoon. Except for Sado's minor flesh wounds, the three of them were still alive. Good is tired.

Landa obediently took the soft leather bag, took Saduo's hand, "Let's wash it first!" Then he yawned.

Sado wiped it with warm water when she cut her hair just now, and the basin of water was dirty, especially from the calf to the toe. Now wipe it with hot water again, Sado is a bit shy, such a big man stands stupidly, just now a basin of water is all black, Sado is very embarrassed, I am afraid that what will happen to Landa when he finishes wiping the water ?

"You wash first." Saduo said.

Landa didn't pay attention either, she took the leather and wrung it wet, pawed her face carefully, untied the waistcoat strap in a hurry, twisted it again to wipe her chest and neck clean, and hummed in a comfortable voice. "You wash!"

Sado imitated Landa's example and took the soft leather and soaked it in the water. The water temperature was too high. I didn't want it to be warm just now, and Sado retracted his hand because it was hot.

"It's comfortable to rub it when it's hot. Don't be afraid." Landa stood beside him and smiled.

Gao Ming and Bujia added snow to the deep pot, and the water in the pot was about to be changed after Landa and Sado washed it. Gao Ming glanced at Saduo's sore feet, and it seemed that he needed to build a washbasin. He had thought about it before, but later he saw that Landa and Bujia didn't care, but now that there were more of Saduo, he had to think about it. Gao Ming is not a good person and has his own selfishness. In his heart, Sado only belongs to the probationary period, and the real family is only Bugaranda and him. He didn't have any conditions when he first arrived, but he didn't mind if he had conditions later.

"You two will go to bed after washing." Gao Ming walked out of the cave with a broom in his hand, Gao Ming watched and followed.

Landa nodded and urged Saduo to soak his feet and go to bed first. He has straw sandals and he will pour water later.

Sado's eyes were soaked in the stone basin, and the cracked hole was painful, but it was very comfortable after a while. Sado bent down and wiped the soles of his feet clean. The water that was still clear became muddy. Sado said embarrassedly: "The water is dirty."

"Brother Ming is still boiling hot water in the pot. It's okay. Snow water, don't be afraid of wasting it!" Landa patted his chest, saw that Sado had washed clean, pushed Sado to the bed, and told him: "You sleep in, first make do with me and cover with a skin, and wait for me to put eight After the wolf fur is tanned, I'll sew a vest for you!" After speaking, he went out with a stone basin in his arms, pouring water under the tree roots, and Landa took the basin to the side of the shed, and whispered: "Brother, Brother Ming, what are you doing here?"

"Snow removal!" Bujia took the broom to sweep the snow on the shed.

Gao Ming pulled Landa and asked, "Is Sado asleep?"

Landa nodded, and suddenly whispered, "Brother Xiaoming, are you going to hit something?"

"Smart!" Gao Ming rubbed Landa 's head and said, "I want to make a basin for washing my face and a stone basin for soaking my feet." It's off!"

Seeing that Landa didn't think much, Gao Ming quickly coaxed: "Go in quickly, I'll finish the iron basin, and your brother will go in after cleaning, and your brother will pour the water for washing your feet later, you and Sado will hurry up Sleep."

Landa went back to the cave with the basin in his arms, Gao Ming turned to look at Bujia, and asked, "Do you have anything to ask?"

"You decide." Bujia swept the snow into a pile, took the broom, Seriously said: "I will support you in whatever you want."

Satisfied, Gao Ming quickly made an iron basin, thinking that it was just a washbasin, instead of a basin, he used a deep pot to boil water, so that he would not have to make it too thick. Save some iron. The washbasin was ready soon, Bujia took the broom, and the two went into the hole.

After closing the iron gate, the light of the fire was weak. Gao Ming put the iron basin aside. Saduo had just arrived in the cave, and his actions were very restrained. He hadn't figured out everything in their cave. Played something rashly. There was only half a pot of water left in the deep pot on the stove. Gao Ming poured it into the washbasin and mixed it with cold water. Bujia poured water, Gao Ming packed his things, and added firewood to the stove.

Gao Ming glanced at the bed, Landa was sleeping on the outside, Sado was leaning against the wall, his eyes were open and he was obviously not asleep.

"Aren't you tired? Why don't you sleep?" Gao Ming whispered. Landa snorted lightly, like a little pig, and it looked like she was tired today.

Sado shook his head slightly, and whispered: "It's too warm." Everything is like a dream, there is no cold wind and there is no need to worry about prey attacks.

After Bujia poured the water into the cave, he heard Sado's words, and suddenly remembered the days when there was no Xiao Ming. Like Sado, he had to keep vigilant every night during the snow season. "Go to bed early, I have to work tomorrow." Bujia said. He knew that only by saying so would Sado make himself fall asleep as soon as possible.

Sure enough, when Sado heard that he was going to work tomorrow, he thought it was going to be hunting tomorrow, so he nodded and whispered, "I'm going to sleep." The

bed was made big at the beginning, and it was quite loose for four big men to sleep in. Gao Ming put his woolen coat on Landa and Sado, Sado opened his eyes, and Gao Ming whispered: "Landa's leather is small, don't freeze."

Bujia didn't care about Sado's gaze, hugging Gao Ming said affectionately: "Sleep!"

Gao Ming didn't avoid the idiot face in his heart, he pulled Bu Jia into the bed, since Bu Jia wanted Sado to know, he was also willing to cooperate, anyway, he was not in front of Landa It is estimated that Landa is still young, but there is no need for Sado. He took off his vest and leather skirt, Gao Ming pulled the leather, and then went to bed after stripping off all his clothes. Gao Ming leaned over, gnawed on Bujia's mouth, and said in a low voice, "Sleep!" There was

a smile in Bujia's eyes, and the corners of his lips were raised upwards.

The next day, Bujia woke up with his eyes open, kissed Gao Ming, sat up and put on his vest, and Sado on the inside followed suit. Bujia knew that Sado hadn't slept well all night, so he nodded and said hello.

Gao Ming rubbed his skin, stretched himself, and Bujia put on his clothes and added firewood to boil hot water. Landa woke up rubbing his eyes, and greeted obediently, as if remembering that there was Sado in the cave, he turned his head and smiled with canine teeth, "Sado!"

Sado nodded, his face softened a lot.

Gao Ming was wearing clothes, only to realize that it was not convenient for them to sleep like this, and Sado probably wouldn't move at night when he thought of it in the innermost part. Back then, the bed was so big that I could sleep anyway, "Should I change my sleeping method tonight? Otherwise, it would be inconvenient for Saduo. We put our heads against the wall, so we won't be afraid of the cold if we add wood, and our feet are out, so everyone can clean up. The space can be bigger."

Landa followed Gao Ming's instructions, with his head against the wall and his feet were still far away from the bed, Gao Ming saw it, pulled Bujia, and said, "You go Try it!" Among the four of them, Buga is the tallest, Sado is taller, and Landa is shorter.

Sado had already got out of bed, Bujia lay on it, his feet were about 20 centimeters away from the edge of the bed, Gao Ming saw it, and said, "I can sleep! It won't work if the feet are exposed outside."

The water on the stove boiled, Gao Ming poured water into the iron basin, mixed it with cold water, and gave half a bamboo tube to each of the four people first, Landa took the green leaf, looked at Sado's feet, and said with a smile: "Sado I'll weave straw sandals for you after washing." Landa shook her feet and said triumphantly, "I made it!"

"You're the best!" Gao Ming coaxed Landa.

Buga opened the iron gate, and the cold wind pierced through his bones. Gao Ming put the iron basin on the side of the passage. They were all big men, bent over and squatted out, and there was a vast expanse of whiteness outside the cave entrance. People, chew the green leaves in their mouths, and then spit out a sip of water. The whole mouth is slightly cool, which is lighter than eating the green leaves, and it is much more comfortable.

Gao Ming shivered, the snow had already reached the calf, which was much bigger than the previous few days. After rinsing his mouth, Landa rubbed his arms and pulled Sado to wash his face. Gao Ming wiped his face and hands with hot water. The four of them wiped and splashed water. Gao Ming went into the cave to eat, and Bujia took the broom to sweep Snow, Landa is responsible for feeding Baa Baa and weaving sandals for Saduo.

"Me." Sado was a little anxious, living in such a nice place with only food and no work, he wanted to do more work.

Bujia threw a broom to Sado, "Together!"

Sado took the broom and showed the first smile after reaching the hole on his face. It was just as Gao Ming thought, silly!