Chapter 148 Xiao Ming Fuck Zhengmao is a Beautiful Man! ! !

"A stick hot water enough?" Gao Ming stood at the bathroom door and asked. Whether you live here permanently or temporarily, you must do a good job of sanitation. Gao Ming doesn't want fleas in the cave, and Xiaoan Xiaole is still there! I just shaved my beard after eating, and trimmed the weeds all over my head. Not to mention that A Gun's face is not as handsome as his Buga's, but Landa's healthy and sunny face can be regarded as good-looking. Honest and honest good man.

A stick poured hot water on his body, and his skin was steaming. He had never taken such a refreshing bath. His skin seemed to be open. He nodded, "Enough!"

Zhengmao sat on the bamboo chair and looked at Wen. Xiaobao, seeing Wen Xiaobao's complexion getting more and more unhappy, he couldn't help but get serious, "I still don't understand the Great Wall you mentioned, please tell me about it."

Hearing the serious business, Wen Xiaobao restrained himself a little unhappy, I picked up some questions in detail and said, they traveled all over the world to fight wars, and they also saw climbing the Great Wall, but Wen Xiaobao was half-guessing and half-figuring out the details, he couldn't explain some things, Zhengmao actually Wen Xiaobao was fascinated by the idea of ​​being able to change his mind and replaced a plan that was more suitable for their tribe, and the two of them discussed it with fascination.

"Yo! Ah stick is clean and handsome, young man!" Gao Ming said with a smile, his shoulders were heavy, and he saw Bujia's face from the side. He smiled, "You are the most handsome!"

Although Bujia didn't know what handsome was, I also knew that it was a compliment for my good looks, so I nodded and said nothing. Landa Xiaohe joined in the fun, calling Ah Gun to take a bath as if he had changed people, and even went to Ah Gun's mother to say that Ah Gun will surely fascinate a lot of girls when he goes down the mountain like this tomorrow, Ah Gun Amu is also happy, it's been a long time since I took a good look at my son, and my son's face is clean after washing for a while.

A stick is as shy as wearing new pants, he has never worn such soft leather, oh, this is not called leather, this is called line pants. Not knowing where to put his hands and feet, Ah Gun looked at Eminem, "Does it look good?"

Zheng Mao secretly looked at Ah Gun from top to bottom, thinking that he is not as good-looking as he is, not as handsome as he is! I couldn't help touching my beard. Although my hair was tied and the beard was trimmed, I still kept it...

Ah Gun went forward, a pair of wrinkled and withered hands touched Ah Gun's face, "A Gun, you have grown up, you have grown up, you look good!"

What a look! Zhengmao muttered something in his heart, and quickly turned his face to see Wen Xiaobao was looking at Zhengmao seriously, his face was much gentler, could it be that Xiaobao fell in love with this stupid stick? !

"Brother Xiaoming, I want to boil a pot of water for Ah Mu to take a bath." Hot water bath is so comfortable, if Ah Mu can take a bath, she will also be comfortable.

Gao Ming nodded, "Where is the kitchen? The firewood is piled up on the wall behind the kitchen. After splitting it, you can directly burn two pots. The bucket has just been filled."

Ah Gun nodded and went to the kitchen to boil water, but Ah Gun Ah Mu felt that there was no need to bother , She wiped it with hot water last time, but she was only happy with her son's kindness, so she didn't stop him.

It was getting late, and after yesterday's group attack by the prey, the prey in the mountains were seriously injured. It seemed that Zhengmao meant that at least the tribe would be very quiet in the next few months and would not be attacked by the prey again. There are no recreational activities here after dark, and when there is no iron gate to protect it, it is better to enter the cave early. The big rocks block the entrance of the cave and everyone stays together to be safe. Now that the iron gate is installed, everyone's concept has been formed. Who is okay? Door scurrying at night? Oh, Zheng Mao is a special case!