Chapter 155 Xiao Ming's snow season arrives early! !

One autumn rain and one cold.

The fields in the tribe have already been planted with wheat and rice seeds. Wen Xiaobao said that the snow season here is too cold for planting now, and it will not be ready until next spring. Originally, according to experience, rice seedlings should be planted first, and then moved to paddy fields. It can be seen that the land where rice originally grew did not need to be artificially transplanted in the later stage. It only needs to cultivate a wetland by the river. How to plant it depends on I am thinking about next spring.

The meat left by the prey group attacked in June has been eaten until now. Everyone was very happy at first, but the hot weather can only be made into cured meat or bacon. After eating it for less than a month, it gets boring, although It is tiring to work every day, but some people still go to hunt some small game. Anyway, according to Zhengmao, the big hole for storing food has been filled with half a hole, such as potatoes, bacon, bacon, wild vegetables and dried mushrooms. Now that the firing of bricks on the Great Wall has stopped, the tribe is divided into two teams, one team hunts and the other goes to the seaside to cook salt. The temporary resting place is the small cave where Gao Ming originally lived. After all, it saves half the time.

Bujia took more than a dozen people to cook salt, Gao Ming took the sweet potatoes brought back by the people, washed the mud and dried them in the hole, and the roots that Xiaobao ordered to bring back were also there. It is said that these can be used as seeds, but it will have to wait It can only be planted in the spring of the next year. Zheng Mao led more than forty people to start a crazy hunt, Wen Xiaobao also followed, Gao Ming gave him a special knife and said nothing, anyway, following Zheng Mao's group of people, no matter how dangerous it is Sex is also small.

Xiao An and Xiao Le are one year old, and now they can call people. They catch Gao Ming and call Ming Ming all day long, and Gao Ming's head is getting bigger. If he corrects and emphasizes, the two little guys will scream more happily, especially Xiao Le's screaming at the same time. There is grievance in one side of the eyes, Gao Ming's heart softens when he looks at it, it's obvious, it's obvious! Just finished speaking, how can there be watery grievances in Xiao Le's eyes? The whole body giggled vigorously. "Mingming!" Xiao Le sat

on the wooden walker made by Xiaohe and walked towards Gao Ming. Gao Ming opened his arms and picked him up, "Xiao Le is good! Are you hungry?"

Gao Ming's heart trembled, but fortunately he walked unsteadily and did not fall. Lin Zi and Qi have always treated Xiaoan with beating education and rough upbringing. In Lin Zi's eyes, how can a boy be strong if he hasn't fallen? ! Xiao An walked up to Gao Ming, grinned, stretched out her arms to hug Gao Ming, and shouted Mingming Mingming.

Gao Ming hugged Xiao Le and sat beside the leather case, and put Xiao Le on the leather case. The furry leather was covered with a mat and the dry grass was not hard. There were all kinds of toys on the leather case, and the two little guys loved to play on it. soft.

"Are you hungry?" Gao Ming pinched Xiao An's chubby face, "The children in the whole tribe are not as big as your face!" The

big-faced An seemed to have not heard it, and blew a bubble of saliva in his mouth. His eyes lit up when he ate, "Eat, eat! Want it!" Xiao Le who was sitting next to him was holding a small wooden horse in his hand, without raising his head, "Obviously eat and eat!"

"Both eaters!" Gao Ming stroked Xiao Le's Head, "Sit here with my brother, I'll get you something to eat."

A bowl of Gu Gu custard was stewed on the stove in the cave. After a summer of captivity, the number of Gu Gu in the grove surrounded by barbed wire has reached 32 It's just that, the eggs that were originally only for the cubs every day can now be eaten by everyone in the cave, and omelets with wild vegetable scrambled eggs are even more common. Gao Ming brought out the custard from the stove, and Gao Ming dripped some seafood soy sauce refined from the water boiled from the red-shelled meat, and it smelled delicious all at once.