Chapter 167 Xiao Ming's House Has High Pudding!

Bujia, who came back from hunting in the afternoon, took the lead to bleat, and Dashi Linzi carried half of the bleat back. Landasado was carrying a fat and tender fish in his hand. The fish had been slaughtered. Wen Xiaobao went down the mountain to help treat the wound. Several hunters who went out hunting today injured their arms, but the minor injuries were all skin injuries.

The baa-baa brought back by Bujia had a big belly, and Gao Mingxi said, "Is it pregnant?

" I want to raise—" Bujia frowned slightly, I don't know what it's called and ignored it, "how is the child?" The

two put the bleat in the iron ring in the forest, and Gao Ming specially prepared it for the pregnant bleat There are a lot of fruits, I thought about stewing fish soup for a while and feeding them with tender grass.

"I slept for a whole day, and I don't know—" Gao Ming swallowed his worries and handed Bujia the leather bag. Seeing Bujia enter the bathroom, he said through the doorway, "What's the name of the child? I thought about it for a day. , I still want to discuss with you, do you want to call Gao Xiaobu? Or Gao Puding?"

There was a sound of water in the bathroom, and Bujia wiped the water on his face with a smile in his eyes. No matter what, Xiao Ming likes it. just fine.

"I like whichever you like!" Buga laughed with the sound of water.

Gao Ming at the door had a smile in his eyes. He knew that the adoption of Tata's son Buga was just for his happiness, and he felt warm in his heart, "Both names are good, but it's still called Gao Pudding. It 's like a pudding." The

door opened, and Buga appeared in front of Gao Ming wetly, and said the word Gao Puding over and over again, "Okay, it's called Gao Pudding."

Landa likes to be lively and children, but she entered Gao Ming's room far away. Looking at the child on the bed from a distance, it was sleeping softly. The little one was thinner than Xiao Le just after birth. He didn't dare to go forward. He closed the door gently and backed out. When he turned around, he saw Xiao An hugging him. On his thighs, he looked curious, and his big round face was full of enthusiasm, "Brother Landa, little brother, hasn't woken up after sleeping all day?"

"Little brother was too sleepy when he was born, so he needs to sleep more." Landa rubbed Xiao An's fleshy face, and saw Xiao Le looking at the door, happy, "When the little brother grows up, I can follow him." You played."

Xiao Le hugged the bamboo tube and leaned towards Landa, "My little brother must like to drink the sweet soup made by Ah Mu."

Landa took a shameless sip, but Xiao Le didn't cry yet Xiaoan on the silly station has a tendency to cry. "Brother, don't cry, I'm quarreling with my little brother." Xiao Le frowned and looked at his brother. Xiao An, who was wronged at first, held back her tears, and stood stupidly at the door of Gao Ming's bedroom, wondering why he was talking about him even though he was clearly doing it for his brother's sweet soup?

"Later, I'll make sweet soup and give each of you a small cup." Landa coaxed Xiaodoubao, "But I can't let you know."

Sitting on the stool, Linzi looked at his silly eldest son with a smile. The youngest son is obedient and well-behaved, but he is not satisfied. As for the eldest son, he only needs to know how to hunt!

Xiaobao Zhengmao came back before dinner. The injured hunter was nothing serious. Tata's body was burned in the morning, even the leather and cotton cloth on the bed. , because he only cared about the child and didn't care about the dead Tata, the blood flowed all over the bed. When the corpse was moved out, the hunters were rough and rough, and the intestines and viscera in Tata's stomach were all over the bed, and the leather was unusable. , not to mention that half of the cotton cloth on the bed has turned dark brown, and the smell is pungent, even with simple soap, it can't be washed clean, so it was simply burned together.