Chapter 192 Kingdom King

With the end of the Little Ice Age 20 years ago, the cold winter gradually returned to normal, and the process of human development has accelerated a lot.

The ambitions of many large tribes and super tribes, which were suppressed by the objective environment in the past, gradually emerged, and frequent campaigns and migrations began on the entire continent.

During this process, countless tribes were constantly destroyed, reorganized and reborn. The tribes gradually began to develop in the direction of gigantism, and gradually some cities and city-states began to appear, and some people ambitiously wanted to change the tribe into a kingdom.

Although the tribe is the predecessor of the kingdom, there is a huge difference between the two. On the simplest level, tens of hundreds of people in the former can form a tribe, and they can be withdrawn at any time if there is any trouble. The kingdom means the inviolable right to own the land, the right to formulate diplomatic relations and trade, and a strong and independent army. , It means many officials performing their duties, it means a stable source of income for the kingdom, it means a set of effective management system, it means the people who belong to one heart, and it means a king with absolute power.

There have been some tribes on the mainland who have overreached their country and called themselves kings, but fundamentally speaking, these people just changed the name of their tribe, and did not form a real kingdom at all. These small countries are bluffing The surrounding tribes are okay, and the powerful tribes don't even bother to recognize them.

On the continent where Changhe City is located, there are really not many tribes that are truly qualified to form a kingdom.

The Changhe tribe must be counted as one. Yihucheng and Yancheng have developed quite well in recent years. They are old super tribes with extraordinary strength. There are other super tribes, such as the Great Lake tribe, such as the Nest tribe, etc. repeat.

The Changhe Tribe was far to the north, so their farming conditions were naturally far inferior to those in the south. Because of this, there were no strong competitors around. Through these years of encroachment and devouring, Changhe City has almost absorbed and annexed the large area of ​​land and tribes north of the Great Lakes Tribe, and has become a major overlord of the northern continent.

In comparison, the competition among the tribes in the south is much fiercer.

Yihu City is very close to Yancheng itself. The two tribes originally had conflicts due to coarse salt trading and in-law marriages.

But after Kohler became the leader of Yancheng with thunderous momentum, the relationship between the two tribes became more and more rigid. The two tribes broke up countless times just for the crude salt trade.

That's right, the current leader of Yancheng is Kohler. Wu Ling has not yet become a great witch, but he is already a sure candidate for the next great witch. He can take over only after accepting the inheritance of the great witch.

No one knows why Kohler, who has always been uninterested in the position of leader, came back after going out for a few years to experience, and brought a group of fierce fighters who didn't know where they came from, out of thin air from a group of leader heirs, and took it in one fell swoop. The position of the leader.

There is no doubt that Yihubai did release Kohler and his party back to Yancheng, and kindly sent a group of powerful orc warriors to help him become the leader with iron blood.

Could Bai Damiao be such a kind person?

Even if you think about it, you know it's impossible.