Chapter 1 No, see, Xiao Ming!

"Xiao Gao!" The boss Zeng Tian waved at Gao Ming embarrassedly, holding a cash in his hand, "You have worked hard for the past six months, and you also know our restaurant, alas!" Zeng Tian sighed slowly, and cursed: "I don't know What kind of bad luck, the restaurant that was still booming, I have been losing money since I took over, and it has been half a year, and I feel so cold, your salary is also two months behind, take it!"

Zeng Tian accepted this restaurant half a year ago The store, which was originally a popular store, has never made any money in his hands. In the first two months, he barely paid the chef Gao Ming's salary. It must be blamed on Gao Ming for losing money.

His subordinates rubbed the money, one for two, eighty-three for Zeng Tian's flesh, but this was his salary, and he worked for two months for nothing.

"You count it, and the extra three hundred will be your two months' hard work." Zeng Tian handed the money to Gao Ming.

Four thousand a month, eight thousand two months, the boss gave three hundred more, a total of eight thousand and three.

Gao Ming rolled up the money and put it in his coat pocket, and said with

a naive smile, "No need to count, Brother Zeng is a good man, I believe in you." This person is good at craftsmanship, but he is too honest, alas, I can't do this anymore, you can only find another way out, alas——"

Gao Ming was wrapped in a thick coat, and the boss's sigh seemed to be still echoing in his mind The sound, the thick snow, a thick and solid mark on one foot. Gao Ming knew the thickness of the eight thousand three in his pocket, and besides, Zeng Tian rubbed them one by one, and he became stingy after counting them in front of Zeng Tian. Don't end up ruining your good impression.

The restaurant can't keep going Gao Ming's heart is clear, the boss Zeng Tian is not bad, although he is usually a bit stingy, but he is righteous, and the bad thing is the proprietress. The purchase of vegetables in the kitchen is handed over to the proprietress's nephew to purchase. Originally, the first month's good material started to deteriorate in the second month. In the end, it was simply inferior. Rotten vegetables, leaves, smelly fish, smelly shrimp, he secretly mentioned I ordered a few words from the boss. I don't know if the boss understood it, or pretended to be confused. Anyway, the goods I bought were still inferior, but the boss's nephew gave me a bad word.

He's a cook, why worry about other people's restaurant problems! ? In the end, I simply didn't ask any questions and didn't care, and did what I was given.

Touching the thickness of the pocket, Gao Ming's lips cracked into a smile, looking silly. In fact, anyone who knows Gao Ming knows that Gao Ming has a lot of ideas in his heart, and he doesn't take any losses. But Gao Ming is 182, with a big frame. He used to be a coolie, and he has strong muscles. The first impression is that he is as strong as a bear. He has thick eyebrows and big eyes, but he is actually handsome and handsome, but the girls are stunned when they see Gao Ming's height and size.

The heater in the supermarket was fully turned on, Gao Ming wanted to take off his coat, but the money in his pocket had to be heated.

Stock up after shopping! Gao Ming thought.

At the age of 16, he worked as a laborer in a big restaurant. At the age of 18, he became an apprentice with the blue eyes of a chef. Gao Ming's master chef took off his chef clothes angrily, and left directly, Gao Ming didn't need to stay. When I found the small restaurant now, I was tired of the work and had less money, but I was at ease. The kitchen was up to him alone. I didn't expect to be laid off after working for a year.