Chapter 12

Kelly and Tony got along so well that Tony hated leaving her behind. So it came as no surprise that she joined us on the bus for the rest of the US tour. Almost everyone was on board with the idea. It's pretty easy to guess who wasn't.

The band only had a few more dates left before heading back to England for more touring. The shows kind of ran together a bit with the setlist never changing and the boys getting hopped up on so much drink and drugs. It was nice to have Kelly along as another girl to hang out with as well as an extra hand in keeping an eye on things.

One night as the bus rolled out of Michigan after leaving Grand Rapids, the party continued into the wee hours. The surfaces in the bus resembled the arctic tundra with so much coke blowing around until it ended up someone's nose. Kelly and I steered clear of anything other than alcohol. Neither one of us smoked or had any desire to do drugs, and watching the band go at it was enough entertainment for us.

Eventually though, it was time to crash and everyone retired to their respective bunks. It was quiet and peaceful and the icy blue of Liam's eyes made it all the more better.

"Havin' you along on tour's made it more bearable." He said as we lay there, with me on my stomach, propped up on my elbow's rubbing his chest.

"Well I'm glad to know I'm good for something." I replied.

He chuckled quietly.

We lay gazing into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Liam reached under the blankets and started pulling up his t-shirt. It got stuck when he couldn't sit up far enough to pull it over his elbows.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

So I did and then afterwards helped him get his boxers off as well.

"That's better." He said with a sigh.

I ran my hand slowly down his chest and stomach until I reached a certain area. He spread his legs when I got there and moaned when I took hold of his cock.

I stroked him back and forth as his dick rose to attention. Liam lay his head back down into his pillows and let a quiet moan escape through his teeth. I picked up speed and he gasped as he moaned again. I could tell he was trying really hard to keep quiet but I think it was more difficult than he anticipated.

After a while, I took his balls in my hand, massaging them both at the same time. I used my thumb and index finger to stroke along the crease that separated them.

"Fuckin' killer." He said as he breathed out.

I looked up at him but he couldn't see as his eyes were closed. It didn't bother me though. He was enjoying it and that's all that mattered.

I let him come in my hand but it still made a mess.

"Don't worry." I said as he looked at me with a disgusted expression on his face. "I've got some Kleenex in my bag."

I got them out and put them to use.

"Jesus that's really soft!" Liam exclaimed. "Like cotton or summat."

I smiled. "They've got lotion in them." I informed him. "It's nice when you've got a cold so your nose doesn't rub raw."

"My dick won't rub raw either now you're lookin' after me."