Chapter 73

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him then promptly made my way to the door.

            "Addie!" Liam called after me. "Addie!"

            But I wasn't about to stop...until he made me.

            "Hang on a sec!" He grabbed my hand and forced me to turn around.

            "No!" I replied shaking my head trying to fight back the tears. "I need to go find Emma-"

            "Not before I give Our Kid that slap he so rightfully deserves!"

            I shook my head again. "Liam-"

            "Just one good crack, Tixie." He suggested holding up his index finger. "Just one. Put him in his fuckin' place and show him what a right cun-"

            "What'd I tell you?" I cut him off.

            He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Ya tell me a lotta things, Tix. You're gonna have to-"

            "What'd I tell you tonight?"

            He sighed in knowing thought. "Let's go find our Emma." He said stepping forward to lead the way.

            We found her, along with Paul and my cousins, Ronnie and Mark, sitting on a few couches mixed in with a couple girls who looked familiar but I was too pissed off to remember where I knew them from.

            I calmed down instantly. My cousins, Emma, and Paul looked like they were having a great time and I didn't want to ruin it. I sat down on one of the empty couches and Liam plopped right down beside me.

            "So what're ya studyin' again, love?" One of the girls asked Mark. She had a thick Cockney accent and her tits practically spilled out of her dress as she leaned in towards him.

            "Pharmacy." Mark replied calmly. He tried to be smooth and keep a bit of distance between himself and her...without letting on too much.

            "Street pharmacy?" Liam piped up as he pulled his pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

            I elbowed him hard in the arm.

            "Ow!" He cried rubbing where my elbow had just been. "What the fuck was that for?"

            "Take a guess!" I hissed.

            "Is everything okay?" Emma asked looking at us.

            "Yeah-"

            "No." Liam interrupted me taking a drag off his smoke. "Our Noel's here." He blew out a cloud of smoke.

            "He's what?!"

            "Emma!" I screamed after her as she got up and took off.

            "Ow!" Liam cried rubbing the back of his head where my hand had just been. "She was gonna find out eventually!"

            "Emma! Wait!" I called chasing her.

            She stopped and turned around to face me.

            "Please don't make a scene." I pleaded. "It's not worth it."

            She crossed her arms. "He's not-"

            "I know!" I threw my hands up to stop her. "So let's make like a tree and get the fuck outta here."