Chapter 110

"My back hurts!" Noel whined as we lay in bed the next morning. "Give us a rub, will you?"

I rolled my eyes then sat up and got into position.

He grinned as he rested his head on his arms on top of his pillows. "Now this is the kinda couples' massage I like. If we booked one of these every day I'd be madferit."

"It seems a bit one sided if you ask me." I remarked.

"How d'ya mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows puzzled opening his eyes for a second to look at me before closing them again. "There's definitely two sides here. You do me then I'll do you. Coupled."

"Mmhmm." I pressed a little harder in the middle of his back.

He grunted in content. "Use your thumbs will ya, please? And the bottom parts of your hands. And press a little harder, yeah? That knot's fuckin' killin' me!"

I did as instructed making him grunt again.

"Oh yeah. I'm definitely mad fer this!" He mused with a small smile. "The only woman I want givin' me a rub is my woman. That one down the spa, she was too rough...and she got way too close to me bits!"

"Oh she did not!" I argued.

"She did too! She-"

"She stayed away when you told her to. Don't try to make it sound any different than it was! She didn't even step close to your waist."

"That's 'cuz I wouldn't let her!" He defended. "Even though I knew she wanted to."

I pursed my lips knowing full well he was just trying to get a rise out of me.

The Cast Members at Disney were super professional in any capacity at any of the parks or their surrounding areas. And the Cast Members at the spas were no different.

"But I wouldn't let her though 'cuz there's only one bird who's allowed anywhere near me bits. And I'm quite keen to let that bird lick me bits or suck me bits or t-" He grunted as he pushed up a little on the mattress to roll over.

"What are you doing?" I asked pressing down on his back to keep him from moving.

He breathed out another soft grunt in thought. "I was just...I've a stomachache and I want ya to rub it out so let us-" He whimpered as he moved to roll over again.

I let him that time but gasped when I saw a certain thing poking up the sheets like a tent when he was finally on his back. "Noel. I've told you since the beginning of time that I don't d-"

"Oh knock it off, Adds!" He snarled. "It's your fault anyway, you've got me on it!"

"No I didn't!" I countered. "You're the one who-" I shut up when the phone rang.

"Well I ain't answerin' it!" Noel shook his head with his eyes closed.

"But you're closest to it." I pointed at the phone while it continued to ring.

"Don't care!" He lay his head further back on his pillows. "It's probably a wrong number anyway."

"But-"

"Oh for fuck's sake!" He exclaimed reaching for the phone. "Hello?"

I pulled the blankets down off him exposing him down below the waist.