Chapter 84

"What the fuck're ya gonna do with all that, eh?" Noel asked Liam pointing at the pile of packages near the door. "Don't think it's gonna fit in your suitcase!"

            "No shit!" Liam replied sarcastically. "I'm gonna send it all 'ome in the post."

            "And who the fuck's gonna pay for all the postage?"

            "I am, ya dickhead-"

            "You're worse than a woman, you!" Noel exclaimed flailing his arms. "All the shoppin' and shit that you do-"

            "Says the guy with more shoes than his missus!" I jibed making him turn right to me. I stared him straight in the eyes. "Worse than a woman, you!" I mocked him as best I could.

            He rolled his eyes. "That's different! I'm not-"

            "You've bought shoes when we've been on vacation before! I swear I've seen every color of Adidas thanks to you."

            He shrugged his eyebrows with a smirk. "I've given you a good lesson." He informed me.

            I giggled quietly.

            Just then, there was a knock on the door.

            It was a bell hop that apparently Liam rang for.

            "Cheers, man!" Liam told him after he helped him load up the boxes on a cart.

            "You're welcome!" The bell hop replied before wheeling the cart out of the room to take it to the hotel's post office.

            Liam didn't specify who all he bought presents for and Noel and I weren't interested to find out.

            "Addie, where's me shirt?" Noel inquired searching the bed where our suitcases lay open partially packed.

            I grabbed one of the folded ones out of his bag. "Here." I replied passing him the t-shirt.

            He held his hands up to keep it away. "No! That one's too tight! I need the one with the buttons!"

            I rolled my eyes. "Thought you didn't like the ones with the buttons!"

            He sighed. "Addie-"

            "Alright! Here it is!" I said tossing it to him.

            He winced lifting his arms to catch it. He had sunburn which gave his skin a bright red hue. It didn't look like it would peel but it still bothered him.

            "Let's get you some aloe vera." I took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

            "Oi!" Liam called. "What about-"

            "Keep packing!" I ordered before shutting the door behind me and Noel.

            I opened the bottle of lotion and squeezed it into my hand. The white cream felt cool in my palm and I hoped it'd feel the same when it touched Noel's skin.

            He breathed out slowly as I rubbed it on his left shoulder. "I love you." He whispered closing his eyes. "I seriously fuckin'..."

            I smiled to myself as I began spreading it across his chest to his other shoulder.

            Just then, the door swung open.

            "What the fuck is this?!" Liam exclaimed staring at us in disbelief. He looked at Noel. "You're gonna make us late, you will!"