Chapter 87

The sunrise over the San Francisco skyline lit everything up in a bright yellow glow. I couldn't take my eyes off it just like I couldn't stop staring at the evening cityscape the night before.

            Noel and I gazed out the giant bathroom window while having a quiet breakfast in the tub. Some of the candles from the previous evening still adorned the side of the bath extinguished now with blackened wicks.

            I sat up from leaning back against Noel and turned around to face him. I gathered up some bubbles and smirked at him.

            He smirked back adjusting himself against the side of the tub.

            I held up the bubbles in my palm and blew them at him making sure some of them landed in his face.

            "What're you?" He chuckled wiping them off.

            I wiped my hands off with the water putting the suds back where they came from. "I want apple trees at the new house." I informed him.

            He nodded. "Okay. We can get some."

            "We'll have to get at least two so they'll help each other pollenate. But we'll have to wait two years before they start growing anything. It'll be worth the wait though 'cuz then I'll make applesauce and pie."

            He smiled. "I like the sound of that." He replied.

            I smiled back then glanced over at the side of the tub. "Do you know what else we could have?" I asked smirking at the half eaten fruit plate.

            "What?"

            I reached over and grabbed a blueberry off the plate. I brought it over and held it up to his lips.

            He opened his mouth enough to let me pop it right in. "I like the taste of that." He told me after he swallowed it.

            "You'll like it even better when it's homegrown." I returned. "So I'll need some blueberry bushes as well."

            He nodded slightly. "Your wish is my command."

            I smirked a little and scooted closer to him. I reached under the water and found that special place behind his balls.

            He moaned quietly as I began to stroke it and spread his legs to give me more room.

            I crashed my lips against his and leaned in even closer.

            He started to stiffen as we explored the insides of each other's mouths with our tongues. He reached for my waist while he choked into my mouth. "Your knees are in the way." He said. "Spread your legs a bit."

            I moved them apart as best I could but the position we were in didn't allow for much room.

            "I wanna touch you!" He rubbed his hand downwards just below my belly button.

            I whimpered in shocked delight when he put a bit more pressure on my stomach. I felt my legs spread a little on reflex.

            "Addie? Are you in here?"

            "Jesus Christ!" Noel exclaimed jumping back away from me. "What the fuck's she doin' in 'ere?"

            "Dunno. But I'll go find out." I replied moving to get out of the tub.