Chapter 90

"I can make their lives a living Hell." Emma informed me as we sat across the table from each other in her and Paul's kitchen.

            "You do that and this wedding's fuckin' off!" Paul warned pointing his finger at her.

            Her head spun around to face him. "Are you fucking serious right now?!"

            He nodded. "As serious as you fuckin' are!" He turned to me. "Have ya even talked to him? Or are you just gonna do like you've always done and-"

            "Don't talk to my sister like that!" Emma snapped at him.

            "Don't talk about my brother like that either!" He snapped back.

            "Like what? The truth?! We already know he fucked Meg in Ibiza-"

            "Oh my God! That's not fuckin' true and ya kn-"

            "Please just stop!" I screamed as my tears began to flow.

            Emma tutted then took off out the kitchen.

            "Where the fuck're you goin'?" Paul called after her staying where he was.

            She didn't respond and came back a few seconds later with a magazine in her hands. "Still don't think he cheated on you?" She asked tossing the magazine down in front of me.

            I picked it up and stared at the cover. It featured a picture of some stripper in New York claiming she slept with Noel only a few weeks beforehand and that he wanted to rub strawberries and cream all over her.

            "He was in London then." I defended softly reading the article. "He had an interview."

            "You sure about that?" Emma dug. "Concorde only takes three hours to get over there and fuck knows how much he loves that flight!"

            "Stop it, Em!" Paul scolded her.

            "Stop defending your fucking brother then! He's a fucking asshole-"

            "Well so are you!"

            "Fuck off!" She yelled hurling the magazine at his face.

            He held his hands up in front of his face to protect himself as the magazine flew in his direction. It smacked him lightly before falling to the floor.

            "I better go." I told them getting up from the table.

            "And where are you going?" Emma inquired.

            "I have an appointment." I took off out the door before she could question me any further.

            The gossip sheets were full of shit now. They claimed Noel walked out. I walked out. Leaving behind nothing but a fucking mess between us.

            They discussed how he and Meg were getting awfully cozy during Emma and Paul's wedding plans and the 2Active parties and it was hard to dissect fact from fiction.

            I knew what I saw though and I knew I had to do something about it.

            "I heard you were on Prince Charles' side during the divorce." I told her as I sat across from her at her desk.

            "I was." She replied with a nod.

            I shrugged my eyebrows. "Pity. I've always been on Team Diana myself."