Chapter 43

"GET OUT, YOU PRICK!" A certain someone bellowed from down the hall.

            "I was just-"

            "Get out!"

            "What the fuck's goin' on?!" Noel yelled loud enough to send his voice straight through my closed bedroom door.

            "You're a fucking weirdo!" Emma screamed again.

            "No I'm not!" Liam defended. "I was just-"

            "Fuck's sake!" Noel growled as he got out of bed.

            I followed right behind him as he led the way out the room.

            "What you fuckin' doin'?!" He barked at his younger brother.

            Liam stood in the hallway gripping his pillows and blankets and moving his lips trying to think of something to say. "I was just-"

            "Trying to creep on us!" Emma answered for him.

            "No!" He exclaimed shaking his head. "I couldn't sleep-"

            "So why the fuck'd ya go in there and wake 'em up?" Noel cut him off again. "You make a fuckin' mess a things, you do! Ya always fuckin'-"

            "C'mon, Our Kid." Paul spoke calmly. "Lay off-"

            "Lay off? The fuck I'm gonna lay off him. He shouldn't even fuckin' be here! His missus is in London-"

            "Alright. That's enough!" I threw my hand in the air and shut him right up.

            "You're fuckin' right it's enough!" Noel growled.

            I looked at Liam and wondered why he was acting so weird. I knew he didn't like the couch and figured he probably was just sneaking around like usual.

            But he looked scared. He trembled a little as he stood in the hallway clutching his blankets a bit closer to his chest.

            "Go to bed, Liam." I said softly.

            He turned to me twisting his face in disbelief. "Tixie-"

            "You heard her!" Noel snapped. He pointed up the hallway. "Get to fuck!"

            Liam acquiesced surprisingly quiet and everyone went back to their respective bedrooms. Noel locked the door once he and I were inside ours and we promptly got back in the bed.

            The flat was finally silent and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep...until a very certain odor came permeating through the closed bedroom door.

            "I told 'em not t'mess with that shite." Noel said in his sleep as he rolled over and cuddled in more. "Charlie's better."

            I rolled my eyes as the god awful smell filled my nostrils. "Fuck's sake!" I exclaimed before getting out of bed.

            The scent led me out to the living room where I found Liam leaning back in the couch with his eyes half shut.

            "Alright, Tixie." He said slowly. "What you doin' up?"

            "Come to find your dope." I replied. "Where is it?"

            "I only had one spliff." He raised his index finger up at a glacial pace. "Just one. Just a bit a grass and that to..." He sighed as he put his hands in his lap.