Chapter 100

The bus was nearly silent as we travelled down the highway. The boys had partied hard earlier that night but now in the wee hours of the coming morning, they'd finally gone to bed.

            Noel and I were still up in our bunk though. He sat under the covers leaning back against his pillows while I sat on top of the duvet at the foot of the bed. I was wearing nothing but my cami, bra, and underwear while he opted for his birthday suit.

            I poured some of my body lotion into the palm of my hand then began rubbing it onto my legs. The winter weather always made my skin dry so I tried to combat it as best as I could.

            Noel sat quietly grunting a little every now and then. I could see him watching me out of the corner of my eye...and then the duvet started to move up and down.

            "Noel?" I said looking over at him.

            "Huh?" He gasped staring back at me with wide eyes.

            I smirked. "What are you doing?"

            He shook his head the rest of his body appearing frozen in place. "N-nothin'. Just erm, just sittin' here in silence."

            I smiled even bigger. I set my bottle of lotion down near my carry-on bag and crawled over to wear he was. I hovered over top of him as I crashed my lips on his.

            He kissed me back his tongue slithering inside my mouth. He found my tongue and twirled his around it as he cupped the back of my head. He sat up properly and didn't stop our kiss while he tried pushing me to lay down on my back.

            "What are you doing?" I asked between kisses.

            "What's it look like?" He replied as he moved to get in position on top of me.

            But I pushed him back. "I thought I was gonna be on top?"

            He shook his head a little grunting and kissing me at the same time. "Yeah but...I prefer to be the one that's on top."

            "So you don't like me being on top?" I raised my eyebrows curiously.

            "Course I do!" He assured me. "But I like bein' on top as well."

            "But you said you prefer being on top."

            "So?"

            I pulled away and sat up between his legs to look him straight in the eye.

            He stared back up at me with utter confusion spread across his face.

            "I like strawberries and oranges." I revealed. "But if I had to choose between them, I'd prefer strawberries over oranges."

            "Okay." He replied with a nod. "But what's that gotta do with-"

            I rolled my eyes as I turned around and went back to the foot of the bed.

            He sighed tossing his hands in the air before slapping them back down on the mattress. "What did I do?"

            "Nothing." I shook my head as I popped the cap open on my bottle of lotion.

            "Well what did I say then?" He inquired. "Clearly I must've said summat wrong if you're all fucked off at m-"

            "You didn't say or do anything." I said firmly glaring at him.