Chapter 112

"So do you think Noel's gonna be there when we get there?" Adam asked as the plane glided through the air.

            "Don't know." I replied flatly staring at the back of the seat in front of me.

            "Have you talked to him?"

            "Clearly not!"

            "Well, have you talked to-"

            "I don't talk to no one!" I snapped feeling my eyes slowly begin to tear up. "And no one talks to me!" I wiped my eye just before a tear fell out of it.

            He held his breath in thought. "So what are you gonna do?"

            I sighed biting my bottom lip to keep myself calm. "I told you what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna get my shit and get the fuck out!"

            "Yeah but-"

            "Please stop talking!" I leaned my head back against my headrest and closed my eyes.

            "Maybe he really isn't right for you."

            My eyes shot open as I peered over at Adam.

            He gulped staying calm while planning his next statement. "He's on drugs. What if that's the only thing holding you two together?"

            "I don't take drugs!" I shook my head.

            "I know you don't but he does. And how you can stay with someone like th-"

            "Shut up!" I snapped practically spitting in his face.

            "Adds-"

            "Don't fucking call me that!"

            "But that's your name!" He countered.

            "You've never called me Adds a day in your life!" I reminded him. "And ya ain't fucking starting now!"

            He shut up after that. He was probably at a loss for words and didn't know what else to try and combat me with.

            The rest of the plane ride was silent. Even after we got to Heathrow we didn't say much to each other. What was there to say? I'd filled Adam in on almost everything that happened leaving a few details out. Details he didn't need to know or that I'm sure he wouldn't be arsed to know anyway.

            I made him drive us from the airport to Supernova Heights. A taxi wasn't an option because we needed a way to get around. He also had more experience driving downtown in a big ass city than I did. Sure, Lakewood was a big ass city but nowhere near as big and chaotic as downtown Cleveland.

            "It's easy." I assured him as he sat in the driver's seat gripping the wheel. "All you've gotta do is stay on the left side."

            "Right." He replied with a nervous nod. He put the car in drive then pulled out onto the main street.

            London was as busy as it always was. Traffic jams clogged most of the streets as we made our way through them. I did my best to play navigator and Adam just went wherever I told him to go.

            "Who are they?" Adam asked staring at the people on the sidewalk in front of the house.

            "They've come to see Noel Gallagher." I told him keeping my eyes on the crowd.