Chapter 72

"What the fuck is that?!" Liam shrieked at the beeping.

            It was my alarm clock...something he probably never heard in his entire life. Peggy probably woke him for school and work every day with a gentle tap on the shoulder and a cup of tea. Then again, maybe she just yelled up the stairs and told him to get his ass in gear.

            I could honestly see her going either way...for any of her boys.

            Now that he was famous, alarm clocks didn't exist in Liam's life. Hell, even wake up calls at hotels didn't exist to him no matter how hard people tried to change that.

            "Turn it off, Tix! Turn it off!"

            "Yeah!" I groaned as I finally found the right button.

            Dead silence.

            "Happy now?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

            "No." He replied shaking his head. "That cunting thing ruined a fuckin' good dream!"

            "A wet dream?" I inquired curiously.

            "Fuck off!" He snickered.

            "Come on." I moved to sit up. "We need to get the turkey in the oven."

            "Yeah but this bed's far too warm to leave just yet so let's stay in for a bit and enjoy it." He pulled me closer.

            I giggled as I lay back down beside him. The bed definitely was warm now and it was way too early to get up.

            But Emma and I wanted to get the bird on by five in the morning and we still had to stuff it.

            "We need to get up-"

            "No we don't!" Liam argued. "We need to stay in this bed. Just enjoy it, yeah?" He yawned stretching a bit. "That's what I'm gonna do. And d'ya know what else I'm gonna do?"

            "What?" I asked curiously.

            He smirked as he rolled over and got on top of me. He put his mouth right by my ear and breathed his warm breath on my earlobe. "Ring a ding ding ding, I'm going down." He sang into my ear.

            I giggled. "No." I shook my head.

            "No?" He wrinkled his face in shock. "What d'ya mean no? I've not had me breakfast yet and I'd love to tuck into you." He nibbled at my neck.

            "You don't have to-"

            "What's the matter?" He asked looking me right in the eyes. "Is our Tixie mingin' in the mornin'?"

            "Piss off!" I exclaimed playfully slapping his cheek.

            "Oh c'mon, Tix! There's no need for all this abuse! I know damn well you're not mingin'. You're lovely at any time a the day."

            I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

            He grinned back down at me. "You're blushin'." He pointed out.

            "Stop!" I exclaimed looking away from him.

            "You're blushin' even more!"

            "Liam!"

            He smiled even bigger than before. "We should have a shower." He nodded at the bathroom.