Chapter 75

I tossed and turned all night so it came as no surprise I was wide awake in the morning. I lay there staring at the clock watching the minutes tick by until the alarm finally went off.

Noel gasped and jumped at the beeping but didn't get up from his place on the floor.

I quickly pressed the button to shut off the alarm and sat up in bed. I gazed down at him thinking about what I should do next.

He lay there with one of the pillows under his back. He groaned stretching to get comfortable with his head on the other pillow and the throw blanket barely covering him completely.

I breathed out. "Noel." I said not getting off the bed.

He whimpered but didn't wake up.

I rolled my eyes then got out of bed. I went over by the dresser where I took my shoes off the previous night. I grabbed my right one and walked back over by the bed. I put the shoe on and stepped closer to Noel.

He lay on his back with his head turned away from me. His eyes were still closed and his breathing was a lot quieter.

I stepped closer and lifted my right foot. I got my balance then lowered my foot, digging my heel deep in his cock.

"JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST!" He wailed sitting straight up. He pushed me away and grabbed a hold of his crotch yelping in pain. "What the fuck'd ya do that for?!"

"It's time to go." I told him.

"You what?!"

"Wake up Emma and see what happens!" I pointed at him. I took my shoe off and dropped it on the floor.

He winced glancing over at it before looking up at me. "Wh-"

"Get up!" I ordered. "Simon's on his way."

"No he isn't!" He countered. "Ya ain't rung him yet. I know you haven't!"

I pursed my lips. "N-"

"I'm havin' a wash!" He stood up and turned towards the bathroom.

"No you're not!" I chased after him.

"Watch me!" He challenged. He stopped where he was. "Me back's fuckin' killin' me!" He put his hands on his sides and leaned back. He groaned when his back cracked pretty loudly then headed into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed staring at the closed bedroom door. A couple seconds later, I heard the shower turn on and the shower door open and close. I waited a couple minutes then finally went into the bathroom.

The whole room was steamed up from the heat of the water. The mirror was completely fogged up and Noel's top half was the only part of him visible in the shower.

"Where's me shower gel?" He asked while getting himself wet under the water spray.

"In the garbage." I replied flatly.

"You what?!"

"You don't live here." I went over to the sink to get my toothbrush.

"Neither do you!" He argued splashing more water around. "And when Simon gets here, we're goin' home and sortin' this fuckin' mess out!"

I walked back towards the shower staring him in the eyes the whole time. "Good luck with that." I told him then flushed the toilet.

"Jesus!" He jumped away from the cascade. "Where's me fuckin' shower gel?!"