Chapter 15

"It's beautiful, innit?" Liam said as we stared at it out the window.

            "Yes it is." I agreed as I gazed at all the lights sparkling all over it.

            "But not nearly as beautiful as you."

            I looked up at him to see him grinning and I couldn't help giggling at the sight.

            He squeezed his arm around me as I hugged around his waist. "We should go see it up close. After the gig, yeah? Perfect place to celebrate another epic show."

            "Okay."

            He grabbed my chin and turned it so he could put his lips on mine. His lips felt like silk and were so smooth. It didn't take long for his tongue to find its way into my mouth.

            I lay down with my head on the pillows and pulled him to hover over top of me. He braced himself on his elbows as he pushed himself down as far as he could. He felt so warm as he pressed against my chest and stomach.

            I cupped my hands around the back of his head, entangling my fingers in his shaggy hair. I felt his hard dick against my inner thigh, twitching and throbbing as we continued kissing.

            He reached down to my hips and tugged my underwear. He pulled them down over my legs and tossed them somewhere when they were finally off. He repositioned himself and I helped him get steady.

            I cried out in ecstasy as he put himself inside me.

            He moaned as his hips began to swing and I wrapped my legs around them.

            "You're so fuckin' tight!" He said breathlessly.

            My response was pleasure filled moaning. My brain couldn't come up with anything else.

            We found our rhythm, matching moans and hip swings so perfectly. My body charged with so much electricity as Liam made it course through me.

            We came together, lying back panting in bed.

            "Fuckin' killer, Tix." He said as he caught his breath.

            "Thanks." I replied through panting as well.

            The following day was going to be pretty busy for the band so Liam and I didn't stay up too late. We snuggled up with the sheets cocooning us together and fell asleep not too long after that.

            "STOP BEING A DICK!"

            "Jesus Christ!" Liam gasped as we both shot awake.

            "I'M NOT BEIN' A DICK! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FUCKIN' STARTED IT!"

            "What the fuck's goin' on?" Liam said again. "Was that our To'?"

            "Yeah." I replied. "And Kelly."

            "What the fuck are they on about? They've never had a fight before."

            That was definitely true. They got along famously and were so cute together. Surely they wouldn't break up.

            Their yelling continued for quite some time. The band splurged for this gig and got everyone their own hotel rooms. But I guess it didn't matter too much. The walls were so thin it was like we were sharing. Liam and I could hear every word of their argument.