Chapter 81

"So what brings you guys to Disney?" The concierge asked when we got up to the front desk.

"Honeymoon." Noel replied.

She glanced around at the three of us. Liam and I looked at each other but Noel stayed focused on the concierge, tapping his credit card on the counter to get her attention.

She quickly turned back to her computer and found our reservation. Once she got us checked in, she passed Noel the room keys.

He stared at them curiously. "Shouldn't there be more than this? I booked two rooms."

She looked back down at her computer and typed something in. She shook her head. "There's only one room booked here. It looks like you had two but cancelled one of them-"

"No I didn't!" He exclaimed. "There must be a mistake. I didn't-"

"I cancelled it." I confessed.

Noel stared at me in shock. "Why'd ya do that?"

"'Cuz she could." Liam said flatly. He waved us to follow him. "C'mon! Let's-"

"No!" Noel turned back to the concierge. "We need two rooms-"

"No we don't!" I argued. "The room's big enough to sleep like four people-"

"That's not the point!" He screamed. He turned to the concierge once again. "We need two rooms. One for him and one for us. The rooms I had booked are adjoining. I'm sure it's nothin' to add the second one on again."

She typed and searched on her computer once more. "I'm sorry but it's been taken." She informed us.

Noel shook his head. "No matter. Just book him one down the hall or summat."

"Fuck's sake!" Liam groaned.

I rolled my eyes as I watched Noel continue trying to book another room. "C'mon, Noel!" I ordered pulling him away before he could go through with it. "There's no sense in getting another one. Let's go!"

The concierge gave us directions on how to get to our room and we quickly got on our way. It was a Garden Wing Deluxe Room. The Garden Wing was located away from the main part of the Contemporary but I think Noel liked that because it got us away from the crowds. We might not have been able to step out from our room and see the Monorail down below but we could still get to it pretty easily.

The Garden Wing was a lot quieter than the main part of the hotel and had lovely greenery surrounding it. We found our room and went inside.

"Would ya look at that!" Liam giggled pointing at the bed. "Guess we know why ya wanted your own room!"

"Shut up!" Noel barked. "You fuckin' ruin everything, you do! Fuckin'..."

I tuned them both out while I stared at the bed. There were rose petals all over it as well as a basket with soap and a few other spa items. There were two bath towels – one with my name monogramed on it and the other with Noel's. A bouquet of roses, actually there were two of them. One had pink roses sprinkled with glitter ("pixie dust" apparently) and the other contained a dozen regular red ones. There were chocolates and an autographed picture of Mickey and Minnie addressed to me and Noel.

"Looks like someone hoped to get lucky! Eh, Our Ki-"

"Shut up, ya dick!" Noel shoved Liam to the point he almost lost his balance.