Chapter 1-5

The train ran through the tunnel, and the wind whistled in his ears.

    Song Ye opened her eyes abruptly, a dazzling light came into her eyes, and the movement of the train under her body rubbing against the rails made her feel unreal for a moment.

    Obviously, he was on the bottom of the sea before unconscious and suffered a big explosion. Why did he get here in a blink of an eye?

    "Hiss" She raised her hand and rubbed her aching forehead, but she was taken aback for a moment, and she was shocked by her hands before her eyes.

    In the explosion on the bottom of the sea, she clearly remembered that her hands had been blown to pieces, but the hands that were now in front of her were intact, even small. That's right, for a man who was nearly 30 years old and had been a killer and experienced countless fights and tribulations, the hands in front of him were completely different from memory.

    The hands in front of him are probably fifteen or sixteen years old.

    Suddenly, she realized the strangeness and stretched out her hand to touch her face. The petite bones and the young and elastic skin made her heart jump.

    This is not her!

    Song Ye frowned, his icy eyes under his bangs scanned the surroundings closely.

    Just now, she thought that she was sent to the train by the organization, but now she carefully observes and realizes that everything around her is very wrong.

    The equipment of this train is old, the seats are old wooden, the pedestrians are dressed rustic, the pictorial on the carriage is still a cartoon praising the motherland, the date is when Song Ye suddenly widened his eyes and stood on the ground. I got up, staring at the date on the pictorial.

    Year, month, day, isn’t this fifteen years ago?

    Because she got up too fast, her mind was dizzy, and she had to lean on the carriage behind her to stand firmly, her gaze passed under her feet, and she was fixed on a military-green schoolbag. The contents of the schoolbag had fallen to the ground, in a mess, but the school stamp lying on it was clearly greeted by the handwriting.

    The third and fifth grade, Song Ye.

    At that moment, Song Ye was completely stunned.

    "Hey, Song Ye, who allowed you to stand up, squat down for me!" In shock, a childish female voice suddenly came from her ear, her tone arrogant.

    Song Yexun's reputation passed, and he saw three girls walking in the front aisle at some unknown time, cotton-padded trousers with two braids, rustic and ugly, but the appearance of these people directly verified Song Ye's conjecture. .

    Tang Meiling, Zhu Shan, and Zheng Feng, commonly known as Three Middle Schools and Three Beauties, played important roles in Song Ye's few student careers, and of course, they had a negative influence.

    Song Ye remembered that these three people hadn't seen them in fifteen years.

    In other words, at this moment, where she is, is on the train that took her graduation trip fifteen years ago, and it is also a point in time that changed her life.

    God made a huge joke with her, which caused her to suffer for 30 years. After she was finally buried on the bottom of the sea, she returned the hourglass of time to fifteen years ago. Does this want her to remember or make another choice?

    Her eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light flashed across her eyes. Whether it was a dream or a real one, she would never be the cowardly and weak Song Ye again.