Chapter 51-55

When Qu Bai heard this, he laughed so hard that he could hardly get his back molars. Fortunately, Qin Zhan, you clearly know that brother, I invited you to find a woman for you. At this time, you will pretend to be ignorant and take my army. ruthless.

"This group of brothers, you have been bachelor for more than 20 years, and you have to stay in a small place like Shishi for the past two years. If you want to keep touching your gun, the family will probably help you find a candidate, you say Well, did you pick it yourself, or let Old Man Qin give it to you?" After

biting his ears, he saw that the air around Qin Zhan had become colder again. He looked forward and said in a low tone, "You are threatening Me?"

Threat? Qu Bai suddenly fought a cold war, and the smile at the corner of his mouth was a little stiff. Who would dare to provoke Qin Zhan in this world, he could not find the first one for the time being, and did not want to be the first. Even if it is a partner who grew up in a compound, Qin Zhan will always be the most feared one among them.

"Hey, come, blame me for being nosy, this time I will be a gathering of brothers, I will go to meet friends for a while, do you want to go on a blind date or drink, you can do it yourself." Qu Bai wiped the soles of his feet in time and held the glass toward him. Walking over to Zhao Zhen, he was very interested in the kid with the beautiful tricks last time.

Without an open-screen peacock by his side, Qin Zhan suddenly felt clean, but with so many women going back and forth in the field, one or two of them came up and talked about it. One mouth was to ask about the situation of the garage, whether it was a business or not. Noble family, a pair of eyes are full of stupid calculations.

Qin Zhan didn't like this kind of occasion since he was a child. He drank all the champagne in his mouth, aside a celebrity who could not remember his face, and went straight to the sofa in the leisure area.

The southeast corner of the spacious banquet hall is surrounded by a semi-circular leisure area with all kinds of fruit and snacks. However, on this occasion, many people are busy walking and socializing in the venue, and the leisure area is generally rarely seen.

Qin Zhan wanted to be pure, but he didn't expect someone to be there, and he was not an ordinary person.

On the black leather sofa, a woman in a long black skirt with bare shoulders has fair skin, her thin collarbone exposed in the light, and her sexy arc is outlined, and her legs are slender and slender, faintly shiny, and that Her face is also extremely delicate and beautiful, with long waist-length hair that complements her three-dimensional and deep facial features. At first glance, everyone will be bewitched by her beauty. No one will recognize the immature underneath of this face with coquettish makeup. At his age, this disguise could not escape the observation of Qin Zhan as a soldier.

What's more, at the moment Qin Zhan came in, the small camera hidden by the woman under the skirt was not hidden.

As soon as he sat down, the woman lifted her skirt and got up to leave. It was obviously a guilty conscience. The soldier's keen sense of smell made him interested. "Are you a reporter?" The

low voice successfully stopped the woman and turned her head back. Looking at Qin Zhan seemingly hesitantly, she nodded, "Well, I came in, I just want to take some photos and go back."

"Don't rush to explain." Qin Zhan leaned on the sofa, his eyes were like It was the Falcon who generally locked the target. He raised his finger to point to the position just now, "Sit."

Few people dared to resist the coercion of being a superior person. Song Ye frowned fiercely in his heart, but had to sit down.

That's right, this woman dressed like a fairy is Song Ye.